Today biggest irony

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a filler boring episode today.  Jagu Bahiya giving advice to Ganga why a person should break their marriage.  Total irony.  I thought they were going to introduce new anandi today and kept waiting fr her entry.  Was disappointed.  

Today's epi worth skipping unless you are ds fan.  Ds does act very well.  Rest was all crap.  Sorry to say this but Gangas close up show gangas age and she is too mature.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No bashing of actors or comparisons in looks please.

BV Dev Team
Edited by Manasi_16 - 11 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was extremely good nothing crap but great episode  neither there was any irony but it was a redeeming person's sense speaking 

Everything was so well written , acted and presented ðŸ¥³cheers to cvs and their brilliant cast keep rocking ðŸ˜Ž
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please don't start fighting btw sriti and toral now. Already lot of people r cursing BV team for dropping prats from the show. both sriti and toral  r new to BV. It will take time for viewers to like them. ESP toral as she will be taking anandi role. Please TM don't post such comments on Ganga.
No bad comment about today's episode, the message and essence was good.
But i feel BV should send Shiv for a vacation. First the wedding, then wife ka tension, now when wifey is 'prem ki diwani'  jaggu bhai bhag gayi, then Chief Minister on SOS, bechara jaldi jaldi aya, teacher ji jo itni dino gayeb thi tapak padi, then his mom drama which he only has to handle, and lastly gehna suspense. Now he will go after Ratan Singh, do not you think the poor guy is already a BP patient and needs a break.
Edited by reshmiroy2012 - 11 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode so boring.
Waste of time.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@reshmiroy2012.  I was laughing on your comments. Please I need shiv dose daily now. Sid told in a interview he takes home the goodness of shiv character. One thing for sure in real life after playing shiv character Sid will definitely think twice to marry a divorce. BV has dragged anandi insecurities and her attachment towards Singh an OTT till now. Any guy will run away seeing anandi running to haveli problems and forgetting her husband. Cv should balance ansh life in a better way now. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saba113

Today's episode was extremely good nothing crap but great episode  neither there was any irony but it was a redeeming person's sense speaking 

Everything was so well written , acted and presented ðŸ¥³cheers to cvs and their brilliant cast keep rocking ðŸ˜Ž

i agree with you it was a very good episode 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if episode was waste of time then members kindly stop wasting their time in  negative comments watch some other show posting negative comments is so important ðŸ¥±
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

if episode was waste of time then members kindly stop wasting their time in  negative comments watch some other show posting negative comments is so important ðŸ¥±

BY GOD.i was just going to write this...😉 if people don't wanna watch...then why they r watching?...but i will say one thing...any publicty is good publicity... people will  watch and put negetive comment...but they will watch...so TRP will be always ther...so just chill😊😊

and i love the scene when DS was asking shiv abt his and anandi's baby infront of jagia..shiv was smiling and jagia was feeling awkward😉😉
Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago