Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalon thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow mia double dhamaka super awesome yuvreen's late night convo oh my god that was something which made me blush for seconds thanx for the update and pm love u lots🤗 ur storyline is way better than the cv's of the show I think they have to learn from uEdited by shalon - 10 years ago
divasofV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb mia...pls...continue...😛...SG  show...is sooo boring now...ur updates r a relief...make it lenghthy dear...waiting 4 d updates...😉
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb mia!! luvd u for the amazing double update!!!!!!!
luvushivin1 thumbnail
bay vidya where were u these days haan..i was eagerly waiting for updates anyways awwwsssuuummm...haye luved it
s1a5m1m2i thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dis updte ws rey awsm..luvd it..❤️
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Mia ..
2 chapters m soo happy for dat ..
i lov yuvreen arguing n nokh jhok n deir parents thought drive me crazy hahaha
i lov yuvreen house too :-D n lov samar suvi convo <3 lov how he call suvi " miss weirdo"
soo lastly itz juz awesome update n nxt part update soon :-D
sweetgirl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey vidya!
this is my first comment on this ff...i come to IF very less so i am not able to comment...but i hv read all the chapters as being unregistered😛..n know i want to say jst 1 thing...YOU ARE A MARVELLOUS WRITER...sg forum has been blessed by writers like u...keep up the gud work...n I M IN LUV WITH THIS FF.⭐️⭐️⭐️
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much lovesss for reading liking and commenting...😳

Note: You guys are always welcome to send me PM on suggestion,ideas,request,complaints and expectation...thank you! :)
vidya.G thumbnail

CHAPTER 23: PAINFUL CONVERSATION

The next day, Suvreen woke up and noticed sharp pains in her back. "Oh stupid Yuvraj. "She whined.
Throughout the whole day, she would either read, watch t.v, or eat. That all she could do, since Yuvraj told her that she couldn't work anymore.. What else could she do? Watch him leave work, and wait for him to come back was the only thing she could do.

"Mom, Dad.. Where are you guys going?" Suvreen asked as her parents in law.They walked downstairs with suitcases next to them.

"We're going on a cruise for 2 weeks with your parents." they replied. "tell Yuvraj that we said good bye and you kids behave now. " they stated and quickly walked out the house before Suvreen even had a chance to say anything.

"Oh man." she sighed. "Now I'm all alone.. And Yuvraj's not coming back until 6 tonight.." she looked over at the clock which read 2:00, she walked upstairs after sending off her parents in law.

In her room she found a note on the dressing table 'We'll have dinner together at 8.Wait for me at the restaurant'. After looking at the note Suvreen smiles 'At least today he have time for me'.

Samar's Office

Samar was doing his job when his secretary Anne, came into his office bringing a cup of coffee.
Anne: "Your coffee"
Samar: "Thanks Anne"

Anne left the office, Samar stare at the coffee and the memories of Suvreen appears in his head 'Miss Weirdo' he chuckle. 'Why am I thinking of her!?' he murmurs when he get back to his senses.

Yuvraj P.O.V

Yuvraj just finished his photoshoot when he saw Sonia is waiting for him at the lobby.
Sonia: "Hey"
Yuvi: "Hey,You here?"
Sonia: "Waiting for you"
Yuvi: "Me?Any problem Soni?"
Sonia: "No..u promised me that we'll hang out so lets hang out"
Yuvi: "Right now?" Yuvi took a glance at his watch and its already 6.30 pm
Sonia: "Yes...why? you have other appoinment?"
Yuvi: "Urmm...No"
Sonia: "Good...lets go out for a drink bestie"

Suvreen P.O.V

Suvreen left the mansion and reached at the restaurant early. She waited for Yuvraj outside the restaurant 'Where is he?' she sigh.

Samar: "Hey Miss Weirdo"
Suvreen saw Samar is walking towards her.
Suvi:"Its Suvreen"
Samar: "Sorry Suvreen..what are you doing here?"
Suvi:"Shopping"
Samar: "Alone?"
Suvi:"Yes"
Samar: "Where's Yuvi?"
Suvi: "Working...you're not working?"
Samar: "Yes...infact i'm meeting a client of mine at opposite building" suddenly a tought came up in his head "Would you like me to accompany you? It must be very boring to shop alone"
Suvi: "No,its okay"she smiled "You should carry on with your client...Yuvraj will be here soon...we'll have dinner together"
Samar: "Never mind then...I'm off now" Samar left to meet his client in the opposite building.

At A Bar

Yuvraj is accompanying Sonia who is drunk
Yuvi: "Soni...you should stop drinking"
Soni: "Yuvi,why cant he love me?"
Yuvi didnt utter a single word.His eyes is filled with tears looking at Sonia, the one he secretly loved in pain.
Soni: "Yuvi! why can't he understand me? I came back for him!" she look at Yuvi with her teary eyes "Yuvraj,you're nice...you never leave me even though i left u..alone"
Soni: "Soni...I promised you before..I'll never let go off your hand until u let go of mine"
Sonia took a sip of her drink after listening to Yuvraj  "Yuvraj"
Yuvi: "Hmmn"
Sonia took another sip of her drink "If you are not married...I might fall in Love with you"
Yuvi widens his eyes in shocked listening to her words.

Suvreen waited for hours at the restaurant.She took a glimpse at her cell phone "No calls..No text...where is he?"she decided to gave Yuvi a call.The phone rings "Pick up the phone"

Yuvraj look at his cell phone and its Suvreen. He stared at the phone for quite a long time before disconnecting it.

Soni: "I am fine...you should go"
Yuvi: "I need to make a phone call" Yuvi walk towards a corner and give suvreen a call

Suvreen attend the phone call when she saw its Yuvraj
Suvi: "Hello...Hub.."
Yuvi: "Suvreen..I couldnt make it...something important came up...Bye" he hang up the phone before Suvreen could say anything.

Suvreen walk out of the restaurant feeling despair. She was walking down the street when she saw Samar walking out of the opposite building

Suvi: "We meet again"
Samar: "Yes" He smiled "Where's Yuvraj?"
Suvi: "He didn't show up"
Samar: "You waited?"
Suvreen nods with a smile trying to hide her dissapointment.
Samar feel bad for Suvreen "What about having dinner with me? I'm sure you haven't had ur dinner"
Suvreen gave him a smile "okay"

They went for dinner. After finished their dinner, Samar offers Suvreen a drive home. They walk two building away to the car park. Suddenly Suvreen stood still when she saw something across the street. Suvreen saw Yuvraj and Sonia sitting in a Bar. Samar realized Suvreen is not by his side, he call out to Suvreen but she didn't react. He walk towards Suvreen and he saw Suvreen eyes filled with tears waiting to flow down her cheek..'Suvreen,what happen?'

Suvi: "Samar...send me home now...please"
Samar look around and he saw Yuvraj and Sonia.He shook his head. Samar hold Suvreen's shoulder "Suvreen,dont cry...i'll send u home"

Samar drive Suvreen home. Along the way none of them said a single word. After they reached Khurrana Mansion,Suvreen get off the car 'Thank you Samar' and she walk away. Samar call out to her 'Suvreen'
Suvi turns and look at Samar
Samar: "Anything...you can always count on me"

Khurrana Mansion

Suvreen sat on the couch in the living room thinking of her sudden breakdown. "Why am I crying? Why do i feel bad looking at them? Our marriage is just a contract marriage! I shouldn't feel that way about him! Thats it!"

Late Night

Yuvraj reached home and he saw Suvreen is fast asleep on the couch. He sat near her and gently caresses her face when he remembers Sonia's word at the bar. Suvreen woke up when she felt someone touching her face.
Yuvi: "Hey" he said softly
Suvi: "You're back"she said rubbing her sleepy eyes
Yuvi: "Yes,you should sleep in the room"
Suvi: "Where were you?"
Yuvi: "Meeting"He lied to Suvreen "I'm gonna have ma shower"he walked away.
Suvi: "I saw"
Yuvi stopped and his heart is filled with guilt "I'm...Sorry"
Suvi: "Can you promise me one thing?"
Yuvi: "What?"
Suvi: "Tommorow,after work...you will spend the day with me"
Yuvi turn and smiled
"I PROMISE"

END OF CHAPTER 23!:Would Yuvraj be able to keep his promise?

vidya.G thumbnail

CHAPTER 24: BREAKING TEARS :(
The next day...

(Morning)
Suvreen woke up quite late...

Suvi: "Why must the sun rise early"she mumbles in her lazy tone.She turns towards the table beside her bed and her gaze stops at the date shown on the digital alarm clock..

Suddenly she remembered something about the day and look at the couch in the room and Yuvraj was not there...She hurried downstairs and found Yuvraj is walking towards the main door...
Suvi stood at the staircase silently looking at Yuvraj

Suvi's mindthought: "Does he remember his promise?"

Suvreen didnt realize that Yuvraj was aware of her presence...

Yuvi: "I'm going out for a while...I'll be back soon" Yuvi said without facing Suvreen.

Suvreen smiled listening to Yuvi's word. "I'll wait for you at home.."

Yuvraj gave Suvreen a thumbs up and leave home.

That afternoon after work, Yuvraj hurriedly packed up, hoping to get home as fast as he can. Although it wasn't very clear what he is feeling, he only knew that he wanted to be home as soon as possible, but things didn't work out the way he had planned when Rhea stepped into his office.

Yuvi: "What do you want!?"
Rhea: "Why do you sound so serious Yuvi?"
Yuvi: "last time I wasn't serious enough?" Yuvraj glanced over the her with his most serious face. "Just tell me what you need."
Rhea: "I just wanted to say i'm sorry Yuvraj and can we start all over again"
Yuvi: "What do you mean by that?"
Rhea: "Our relationship"
Yuvi: "You are crazy" Yuvi shook his head "Rhea there was nothing between us right from the start...will you please get out of my office"
Rhea: "YUVI!"Rhea raised her voice and then she tries to calm herself down "Yuvi honey...i know everything about your marriage...I noe Your marriage is just a contract marriage"
Yuvi smirk "My marriage got nothing to do with you...so...LEAVE"

Yuvraj and Rhea was not aware that Sonia accidently overheard their conversation from outside of Yuvraj's office...Sonia was shocked to found out that Yuvi's marriage was all a contract.Suddenly the office door was opened and Rhea gets out of Yuvi's office in anger...Sonia pretended as if she  knows nothing about their conversation.

Soni: "Hey bestie"
Yuvi: "Soni"he smiled
Soni: "busy?"
Yuvi: "No"Yuvi totally forget about the promised he made towards Suvreen because of the arguement between him and Rhea..
Soni: "Lets go out for lunch"
Yuvi: "Okay"

They left the office for lunch...

Restaurant

Soni: "Yuvraj"
Yuvi: "Hmnn"
Soni: "Your wed..."Sonia stopped before finishing her question.She thought that is not the right time to ask about Yuvraj's wedding.
Yuvi: "Soni?"
Soni" "Yes"
Yuvi: "You was asking me abt something...i didnt get it"
Soni: "Nothing...i was just thinking about going for a movie...what say?"
Yuvi: "Okay maam...we'll go for a movie"

Khurrana mansion

Night

Suvreen keep walking back and forth infront of the mansion...checking if there is any sign of Yuvi's car...

Suvi: "Where is he?"

Suvreen took out her cell phone and called for Yuvi but in vain.His cell phone was switched off.

Suvi: "Where are you!Idiot!" She shouted...

Suvreen look at the sky...It was pitch black with a little sign of lightning and there is not even a single star at the sky..its going to be a rainy night

"You promised"She said with teary eyes.Suvreen walked into the mansion helpless and laid on the couch...

Almost midnight

Yuvraj reached the Khurrana Mansion in the heavy rain.He walk into the mansion and turn on the light...He saw suvreen was sitting on the couch.

Yuvi: "Why were you sitting in the dark...planning to scare me huh?"he mocks Suvreen.
Suvi stood up and faced Yuvraj with her teary red eyes "What is the time now?"
Yuvi: "What?"
Suvi raised her voice "I asked you WHAT IS THE TIME NOW!"
Yuvi: "11.53 pm"he glance at his watch "What's wrong with you!?"
Suvi: "You're asking What's wrong with me!? when u are the one doing everything wrong!"
Yuvi: "What is ur problem!?"Yuvi asked in anger
Suvi: "You wanna know my problem...fine! My problem is you!" she tries to walk away without finishing the conversation when Yuvi grabbed her arm.
Yuvi: "ME!? what is wrong with ME!?"
Suvi: "Leave my hands!"she pull her arm away from his grip "You promised me but you never fulfilled it!"she said it with tears "We were supposed to spend the day together!"
Yuvi: "That is the thing that got u mad! Dun be such a spoiled princess!we can spend the day together next time! whats the big deal!?"
Suvi: "It is a big deal because'because" she stopped
Yuvi: "What!? If u need attention'just say so!"

Suvi can feel the pain in her heart listening to Yuvi's word..The fact that Yuvi didnt fulfill his promised was hurting enough...but the other fact that Yuvraj wasn't aware that it was her birthday just broke her into pieces.

Suvi: "Why am i always the one waiting for you?why am i always the one hurting?"

Yuvraj widen his eyes in shocked listening to Suvreen's question...he realized that she's right and he's aware that that women...his wife..is in pain because of him but his ego stops him from accepting his mistakes...

Yuvi: "I never asked you to wait"
Suvi: "u waited for Sonia...does it hurt the same way!?" Suvi said in anger
Yuvi: "why did u wait?who am i to you!?...because you meant nothing to me" he walked towards his room leaving Suvreen at the hall..

Suvreen walk towards the main door..."I don't know why..but you meant everything to me"she said in tears and walk out of the mansion in the heavy rain...

Suvreen didnt spend her birthday with her friends that day because she already decline their offer to celebrate her birthday together thinking that she would spend her day with her husband..Her parents is on a cruise trip with her in-laws...with no where to go...she decided to give Samar a call asking for help.

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Samar room

Samar was lying on the bed when the thoughts of Suvreen keep appearing his head.Her tears hurts him.He's mad at Yuvi for treating Suvreen that way.Samar is frustated with his own condition "Why am I thinking of her!This is not right!" he throws the pillows in anger

Suddenly his phone rings..and he saw Suvreen name on the screen "No Samar...you should keep your distance" He picked up the phone

Suvi: "He...hello" suvreen was shivering in cold
Samar: "Sorry Mrs Khurrana...i'm quite busy right now...i'll call you back later"he disconnect teh phone before even listening to Suvreen.

Suvreen P.O.V

After Samar disconnected the call...
"He called me Mrs Khurrana" Suvreen realised that Samar is in anger towards her but she dont have any idea abt the mistakes she did towards him.

She make her way to the only hopes left...Her own house...The Guggal Mansion...hoping the house is still welcoming her..and hoping her brother...Rehan will be there...

Guggal Mansion
Suvreen rings the bell and when the maids saw her they opened the gate...

Maid: "Lil Miss..why are you walking in the rain?"
Suvi: "Is Rehan bhaiya home?" Suvi said with a light smile
Maid: "He'll be home soon lil miss..would you like to drink something hot and you should change your wet clothes...you'll get sick if you stay in that for too long"
Suvi: "Yes"

The maid left Suvreen to prepare some hot drinks for her...
Suvreen walk towards the pool,she was staring at the pool in the rain and lost into her deep thoughts...Suddenly every image starts fading...her head is getting heavy...she fell into the pool and hit her head hard...

Suvi mindthought: "I cant breath...Help me...Yuvvv...Yuvraj" Yuvraj was the last image in her head when everything turns black and Suvreen stops breathing...

Rehan: "SUVREEN!!!!!!!"

Khurrana Mansion

Its 2.30 am..Yuvraj was laying down on his couch and he kept checking the bed...its empty...there is no signs of Suvreen..He walk out of his room to the kitchen he took a glass of water and sip it looking at the heavy rain through the kitchen window...Suddenly his phone rings...Its Alisha..

Yuvi: "Hello"
Alisha: "Hey cousie...where's Suvreen?...i tried to call her but its unreachable"
Yuvi: "She's.."Yuvi gave a second thought "sleeping...what is it cousie?"
Alisha: "I forgot yesterday was her birthday...wish her HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY on my behalf"
Yuvi widen his eyes in shock "I will.."he disconnects his phone...
He went through his phone memo and he realized he forgot Suvreen's birthday...
"Yuvraj...you IDIOT!" he tried calling Suvreen but its not reachable...
He sits at the dining table and recalls their arguement...he recalls all the harsh thing he said...when he accidently drops his glass of water...and it broke into pieces..there's a bad feeling occuring looking at the shattering glass "Sweetheart...where are you?"

His phone rings again...this time its REHAN "hello"

Rehan: "Yuvraj...Suvreen is in the hospital...She's critical"

Yuvi: "WHAT!?"

End of chapter 24! : Is this the end for Suvreen?

Edited by vidya.G - 10 years ago