Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

CHILL OUT SESSION

(FAQ)

Hey again people...thank u so much for reading Destiny and for all the PM,wishes,request and questions..i had fun reading them. In previous update i promised i'll answer your question today.. :)
Mostly the question received are regarding FF and myself...Some of the question received was kinda similar...so i'll just mention the sender...to make my life easier...hehehe๐Ÿ˜†

Note: anonymous-for ppl who want their identity to be kept secret and ppl tht i'm not familiar with(mostly the silent reader)๐Ÿ˜‰

Q:What is ur nickname/How people call you/Why people call u Mia? (-ash and 2 anonymous)
A:Firstly i'm Vidya..I have a lot of nickname...my common nickname is Mia and Dya...why mia eh...its because of my lil bro...he can't pronounce my name well when he was a kid...

Q:Where are you from?(anonymus)
A:Look at my profile...its written there n its the truth :)

Q:Are you on other social website?Do you have blog or twitter?(-soni,-alia and 2 anonymous)
A:Yes...but i don't have twitter...*winkies๐Ÿ˜‰

Q:Do you watch youth shows other than SG?(-ash,soni and 2 anonymous )
A:Yes...other youth show i watch would be...D3 and TBP...i rarely watch BFF

Q:Do you watch serials?(-soni and 4 anonymous)
A:Yes but not regularly...before i used to watch IPKKND..now...urmmm...its Qubool Hai,Punar Vivaah and SSLK

Q:Who is ur best friend in the forum/closest person in the forum? (-ash and anonymous)
A:Superb 7(i miss them)and others...no particular someone๐Ÿ˜Š

Q:Is Destiny ur first FF?(-neeti)
A:Its my First FF in SG forum...writing wise...nopp.. its not my first writing...

Q:Do u read other FF/OS/SS posted?/What is ur Favourite FF in the forum? (-neeti)
A:Yes i do...in fact i love reading FF...FF that i read and my favourite in SG forum...YAMD(by chaicil n manish),WEDLOCK(chaichil),LCA(manish),REMEMBER ME(bhavnah and sahas),Friendship the road to love(Aditi),Teri Meri Kaahani(Bhavnah),Yuvreen in Love(Akshay)

Q:Who is ur favourite writer in the Forum?(-neeti)
A:U can see all the names up there...hehe๐Ÿ˜†...they are super cool writers...and they always keep me waiting for their update...very bad!๐Ÿ˜›...every update of their FF are worth to read...so read read! Their FF is awesome!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Q:Where did u get idea for Destiny/What is the story behind ur FF/your inspiration?(-neeti,-ashi,-alia and anonymous)
A:I can't help myself from laughing whenever i read this question...it feels like i'm being interviewed for something big๐Ÿ˜†...the idea of Destiny or the inspiration to write Destiny come from many things...i'm a fan on manga,novels and comics... and i watch Korean and my local idol dramas...so that's  where the idea came from...๐Ÿ˜‰

Q:Why is it "crazy devil and princess pair"/What made u think of this type of pair?(-alia and -neeti)
A:I guess...because its different..and i want them to be a par in everything..status, crazy, naughty, romantic, attitude and cuteness

Q:Do you think people like to read ur FF?(2 anonymous)
A:The toughest question out of all...my answer would be i don't know...it depends on them to like it or hate it..

Q:Favourite chapter out of all?(-amrita)
A:Every chapter is equal..but Chapter 14 and 15 have my attention..i had a hard,funny and crazy time writing  this two chapter...lol

Q:Memorable scene of the FF?(-amrita)
A:Scenes from chapter 12...jewellery shop and lunch scenes...๐Ÿ˜‰

Q:Why is ur FF in English?(-amrita,-alia,-soni-3 anonymous)
A:I've stated before...that i'm not good with my hindi...maybe its bcoz i'm a foreigner by birth???...lol..still...i'm sorry for that weakness of mine๐Ÿ˜Š

Q:Can we see more Yuvreen in your FF?(-j)
A:Absolutely๐Ÿ˜‰

Thats it for now...thank you once again for the questions and u guys can keep on sending me questions...i don't mind at all...Next time...i'll interview or ask hot questions to you guys for a change...u guys are my celeb...so...stay alert...i will be after u guys for hot gossip in chill out corner of my FF...

Love ya!
-Mia-

Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

the cahpter was too amazing!!!
loved evrythng u wrote...atlast the princess n the devil got married...opps he wasnt a devil at all in this chapter...he was just too sweet...
I loved the wedding special...do keep updating n ya I too miss my superb 7 gang๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
miss u all guys๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part

Yuvreen gt married yay 

Loved the clothes u chose and the necklace

Cont soon
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey mia...super duper update...really amazing one...absolutel love it...your ff is out of the world...its not disappointing at all...it was fantastic...eager to know how yuvreen relationship will be after marriage..thank you for such ana amazing update and for the pm also๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
U seriously don't know how much i was waiting for ur update!
It was brillaint, i mean oh Yuvi is such a sweetheart...
Both of them must be lookin perfect na, bless them!
Wonderful update... Love ya 4 this...
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1 more questn- why r u sch an xcelent writer? Why i love ur writeups? (dis i, myslf cnt ans bcz i jst love to read it)
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update please pm me also
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Hey Mia..!!!
Firs of all dont throw chappals on me okay?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†...Actually I have not read ur FF for a long time..I am really sorry...Will read all the parts again...and will give you a comment...I am really sorry..!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shalon thumbnail
Mia amazing update super duper update can't  wait to see the next part pls update it very soon and Thanx a lot for the pm 
Wow vids! ๐Ÿค—
Wedding specail!!
I luvd d invite u sent us thru pm!! โค๏ธ
Amazing n totaaly yuvreenish!!

Awwe! Thnx soo much fr liking my ff dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—