I jst LUVD all d prts in dis!
Bloody Rhea!! 😡 🤬
Bt suvi saved d day!! 👍🏼
Thnx dear!
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what a romcom update...

Woooee...finally the prince is feeling 4 his princess...

Nd that raping nd bed scene tooo much funny.

Next wedding update,,,

yippieee!!!! M soo soo soo xited..
Plzz update soon
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mia it was such a lovely update...the last part was so emotional..the whole update was actually mindblowing..hats off to you...you are doing an incredible job...eagerly waiting for the next update👏

Edited by kikia - 11 years ago
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb. And 'why d annie's arm so hard and muscled?' ws like big "hahahaha". Thank u 4 d update. Nw awaiting d wedding spcl
shalon thumbnail
superb mia mind blowing update yaar thanx a lot for the pm and wating for the next update 😊🤗
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Babes !
How are you?
I left a ping for you somewhere, find it and reach out to me ;)

Just to let you know, I have been reading all the updates, and you are going awesome, must say !!!
Great, great...and great !!!

Simply superb !

Aim for the next update very soon!
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey awesome FF dear..😊
me luved it to core❤️..seriously.. i m new to the forum..and i hav read all your 15 parts the once😳😆..thank god i didn't joined the forum earlier otherwise i too had to w8 for so long..😉
btw i m Shira..n u..??
n can u pm me too plz...??
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey mia...these chapters are just super awesum...loving the way u write n the story is moving ahead...ahha...rhea yuvi ki chopsey karna chahthi thi par uski toh ulti chopsey ho gayi😆...do continue soon ok 😊
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the update. You have also added a really good spirit to ur ff and i always look forward to ur update and one thing what i luv about it is that u make the updates regularly... REALYY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PART THE WEDDING SPECIAL I'M SURE YOU WILL MAKE IT A REALLY GOOD ONE I THINK WID TWIST AND TURNS... THANKS FOR THE NOTE AND UPDATE SOON.  Thanks for the pm..

vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WEDDING SPECIAL

CHAPTER 16 : THE WEDDING

After spending a few more days at the hotel, the gang finally decided to return home. Only one more day until the wedding, Suvreen's last day to be free.

Guggal Mansion
Rehan:"Papa Where's Suvreen?"
Baldev:"She's at the garden."
Rehan:"Oh, okay thanks papa."he left.

Garden
Suvreen sat on the rocks placed in the park in front of a pond.
"What are you doing here alone?" a voice asked.
She looked over and saw the first person he wanted to see,

Suvi:"You are back..urmm..I need some fresh air I guess." she replied as she continues to throw rocks into the pond.
Rehan:"Need some company?Don't you have to get ready for tomorrow?" he questioned. "you are the most important person in the occasion."

He took the seat next to her and threw rocks into the pond as well.
Suvi:"Some things are beyond control..(suvi mindthought)maybe it's just fate trying to play around with me."
Rehan:"So I guess, tomorrow people have to start calling you Mrs.Khuranna then huh?"
Suvi:"I couldn't care less what people call me..Just as long as my closed one look at me the same as how I am now.Suvreen...just Suvreen"

Suvreen got ready to leave when she felt Rehan holding her hand back.
Rehan:"Sit" he asked, turning his head a little bit towards her. "Need to talk to you.."
Suvi:"Bhai...What is it about?"
Rehan:"I thought you don't ask questions you already know the answer to"
Suvi:"But sometimes, you just have to make sure you know the right answer."
Rehan:"Then would it be too much to ask, if I wanted my lil sister to stay here for 10 more minutes?
She paused for a bit, but then nodded with a smile. She sat back down next to him reminiscing the memories they had at the lake.

Rehan:"Suvi..remember when we were little..how you used to push me into the pond, telling me that there was gold in the bottom?" Rehan laughed.
Suvi:"there really is gold in the pond!" Suvreen argued. "Gold fishes."

He ran through her hair, messing it up. "Smart girl." he said. "Got me thinking for years, that there is gold down there."

Rehan: "Urmmm...Suvi..about your wedding...Yuvraj met me the day before u guys left to their hotel"
Suvi mindtought:"Damn...did he said anything about the contract to bhaiya...Gannuji help me"
Suvi: "Urmm...yuvraj...did he said anything?"
Rehan: "Yuvraj made a request..a sincere one i think..he requested me to be the one who design your wedding dress...he thought u would be happy if i'm the one doing it for you...now i know why do u want to marry him...i guess he really care about you"
Suvi: "Owh...Bhai...i am happy because the famous fashion designer...my own brother is designing my wedding dress...about yuvraj..urmm..i guess..he care"

THE NEXT DAY: WEDDING (MORNING)

Daljeet:"I'm so happy for you Suvi dear." Her stepmother cried. "You are going to start your own family now."

Suvreen   wear a simple wedding lehenga designed by Rehan and the jewelleries from her late mother completed her looks...A perfect Indian bride...

The morning wedding is a outdoor garden style wedding..simple and blissful...just the way suvreen liked it...
Annie: "Suvreen..are you ready?"
Suvreen nodded her head slowly..The girls share their last hug before the wedding took place...
Suvreen accompanied by Annie, and Naro walked out. It was time, the day she was afraid of had finally came.Yuvraj in his sherwani was waiting for her bride.The wedding ritual was going smoothly from the beginning till the end.

After the wedding have end. Yuvraj was searching for Suvreen and he found her staring at the picture of her late mother.

Yuvi:"Missed your mom?"
Suvi nodded.
Yuvi: "Don't worry...wherever she is...she must be smiling looking at you"
Yuvi gave suvi a warm hug to suvreen when Annie and Naro came to take suvreen with them...

Annie: "Sorry Yuvraj...you need to wait a little longer to talk to your wife"Annie giggled
Naro: "We still have the dinner function...so let her have some rest"
Yuvi: "I guess...i just have to wait"he smiled and wink to suvreen
Naro: "Suvreen...come"
Suvreen nodded and walk away with Annie and Naro..

EVENING WEDDING RECEPTION

Annie: "Girls let's do some final check at the hall"
Annie,Naro and Alisha walk their way to the reception hall to give a final check up of the preparation...They were amazed by what they saw when they entered the hall...

Annie:"Oh My God...This is so Yash Raj type yaar"
Alisha: "Lucky Suvreen..."
Naro: "I guess its the Khuranna's way...after all it's the heir of Khuranna's empire wedding function"
Alisha: "So true..."
Naro: "If we are done here...we better check on Suvreen...need to help her dressed up for the function"

SUVREEN SUITE

Knock knock
Suvi: "Come in"
Annie: "Suvreen you are still in your robe?"
Suvi: "The dress is not here yet"
Naro: "What!?"
Suvi: "Chill...its on its way...why don't you guys get dressed for the function"

Knock knock
Suvi: "Who is it?"
Maid: "Maam...Your dress is here"
Suvi: "Just leave it on the bed"
Maid: "Anything else maam?"
Suvi: "No...thank you"
Annie: "Suvreen...go...put on your dress...can't wait to see you in that dress"
Suvi: "Ok...ok...i'll go"

YUVI'S SUITE

Yuvi in his tuxedo was sitting on the sofa having some boys talk with Rehan,Mannu,Rathi and Zorro when somebody knock the door...

Knock Knock...
Zorro: "I'll get it"
Zorro opened the door and  saw Alisha..Alisha look pretty in her knee-length pink dress.."Pretty"Zorro winked at Alisha
Alisha: "You look good in casual vest"she smiled"Is Yuvi in?"
Zorro: "Yeah..come in"
Yuvi: "Who is it Zorro?"
Alisha: "Me cousie...aww..You look dashing in that tuxedo"
Yuvi: "Thanks cousie"
Alisha: "So...what's up?...why did u call?"
Yuvi walk to his room and took a small box and gave it to Alisha...
Yuvi: "Please...pass this to Suvreen for me"
Alisha: "Sure cousie...see ya later at the reception"Alisha smiled and she gave yuvi a hug before she leave..

SUVREEN SUITE

Suvreen walk out of the dressing room in her dress... Unlike the morning wedding, Suvreen didn't wear a simple dress. As a matter of fact, Yuvi chose the dress, her dress was a fancy, long, white dress with detailed designs around it and the dress complemented with Suvi's elegant look...her hair was nicely done and her makeup is not too heavy...a complete Angel...

Suvi: "How do i look?"
Annie and Naro turn around looking at Suvreen who was standing behind them..They were stunned by her looks...
Annie: "Oh My God!Suvreen!!!u look out of this world"Annie shouted
Naro: "Suvreen..u look so beautiful..This time yuvraj got my compliment..he surely chose the best for you"

Suvi smiled and looked at her reflection in the mirror..and she turn to the side where she saw a picture frame of her late mother on the table.."Mumma..i miss you"..

Knock knock
Annie: "come in"
Alisha: "its me"Alisha saw Suvreen who was standing in front of the mirror "Gosh...Suvreen...u look amazing"
Suvreen turn towards Alisha and smiled...Alisha gave suvreen a hug...
Alisha: "Urmm...Yuvi asked me to pass this to you"She gave suvi the box...
Suvreen opened the box and it was a diamond necklace...

and she found a piece of note  inside it...She gave the box to Naro and Suvreen opened the note

Annie: "Urmm...i guess he want u to wear it for the dinner reception..Let me help u with it"Annie winked at suvreen
Suvreen nodded..
Alisha took a glance at her watch..."Ladies...its time"

Baldev: "My little girl is now a women..in fact...she's now somebody's wife"
Suvreen hug her puppa "Puppa...I'll always be your little girl"
Baldev: "If you are ready, it's time to walk the bride down"he wiped his tears.😭

Suvreen and the others walked out the suite with her father following behind.As her father walked her out into the hall, everyone stood up and gave their undivided attention to her. She look directly at Yuvi, who was looking dashing in his tuxedo. Unlike his usual smirk, he had an innocent smile today like it was the happiest day in his life.

When Yuvi saw her walk down, he gave her a warming smile.. When she reached the front of him, her father placed her hand upon Yuvi's arm. "Take care of her for me."her father smiled.

"Will do sir." Yuvi replied and lead his new bride to the bride and groom seat Through out the whole wedding speech by the elders, Yuvi couldn't take his eyes off Suvreen. She was beautiful, although beautiful wasn't the right word for her, more like gorgeous. Occasionally, Suvreen would glance at him, and each time she does, he never failed to smile at her.

Zorro and Alisha was the MC of the day,they entertain the guests with their funny speech and act..

Zorro:Can we have the groom up here...let's give him a round of applause👏

Yuvi walk towards Zorro and Alisha
Alisha:Yuvraj..say something short and sweet to your princess
Yuvi smiled and took the microphone from Alisha.He look straight to Suvreen "I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART"❤️
The guest was clapping and cheering listening to Yuvraj words and Suvreen blushing face...
Zorro:Now let's move on to the dance...Yuvraj take your princess hand for a dance

Yuvraj took Suvreen hand for a slow romantic dance...a while later the crowd join them on the dance floor...
Suvi:"Why do you keep smiling?" she whispered low enough so nobody would hear them
Yuvi:"Because you gave me a reason to."he smiled
Suvi:"What?"
Yuvi:"Nothing sweetheart"Yuvi gave suvi a kiss on her forhead..
Suvi:"Yuvraj..come closer"
Yuvi leaned over and Suvreen give him a kiss on his cheek...❤️

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand

END OF CHAPTER 16:I am so sorry if the chapter is dissappointing...still yaay!the devil and the princess...they are married now! :)
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago