Users

Frequent Posters

monathapa12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Co00oo0o0o0oL...It's awesome... waiting foh the nxt update..:D

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so sorry mia...mere hi cmmnts nahi hai yahan...so sorry...ur lil lady was busy in exams...ab se pakka walla promise...har update main cmmnt karungi...this ff is super awesum...u also have a writing talent dear...go on wid wonderful cmmnts :) Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 11: THE DEVIL'S CONTRACT!

Finally, the last day. Yuvraj had waited for this day, while Suvi wasn't exactly excited. Once again, she sat at the cafe just hoping that one good idea would pop into her mind, but no use.. She was as blank as a piece of paper.

Rathi:"Are you okay Suvreen? You seem worried, don't worry we'll figure this thing out together."

But Rathi failed to know was that, the girl sitting in front of him has to sacrifice herself to save this place that means everything to her, not just the people.. But the memories that had been built here, all the energy, sweat, and blood that has been shed for this place. She can't just let it fall down because of her.

Suvi:"I'm okay Rathi, course we'll figure all of this out." she smiled back.

Rathi face showed a sweet smile as if he had died and gone to heaven. He would do anything for her to be happy.. He hated seeing her sad like this.

Rathi:"So what did Yuvraj say when you went to go talk to him?"
Suvi:"Uh.. He uh.."she stuttered."Nothing, he's an unreasonable person, you know that."
Rathi:"Maybe it's about all those times we embarrassed him.This is probably all my fault."
Suvi:"No its not Rathi!"she laid her hands on his. "You don't have to worry, all of this happened because of me, let me handle it."
Rathi:"Suvreen," he placed his other hand on hers. "We can go through this together."

Again, Rathi wanted to admit his feelings towards her, but every time his mouth opens, his lips goes numb. "I have to tell her!" he told himself. "I have to tell her how I feel!"

Rathi:"Suvreen, I.."

As he finally got himself to speak, two gentlemen walked in and march themselves to the counter.

Rathi:"Can I help you?" walking over to the back of the counter.

"We're here to close the place down." one of the gentlemen said.

Suvi:"Wait what?!"
Gentleman:"Orders from Mr. Yuvraj Singh Khuranna."
Suvi:"The day isn't over yet!We still have until noon, so you guys can leave"
Gentleman:"We can leave, but Mr. Khuranna would like you to come with us."
Rathi:"Why are you guys taking her?! She doesn't have anything to do with this."
Gentleman:"This is the matter between Mr. Khuranna and Miss Guggal." he replied. "Miss Guggal, This way."

Suvi nodded at Rathi to let him know that everything will be okay, and walked through the double glass doors and into the two gentlemen's car.

Yuvraj's Office
"Sir,Miss Guggal has arrived." the boys walked into the room followed by Suvreen behind them.
Yuvi:"Thank you, that'll be all"

The men walked back out with the door closed behind them.

Yuvi:"Welcome back sweetheart." Yuvi smiled. "Glad we can meet again today."
Suvi:"Just tell me what you need Yuvraj Singh!."
Yuvi:"I already told you, and the three days is up, so what will your answers be?"

She tightened her knuckles and stared at him with deadly eyes.

Suvi:"It's really cheap of you to pick on people who have no power to fight back."
Yuvi:"I'm still waiting to hear your answer, Suvreen Guggal. You wouldn't want your friends to suffer for you right?"
Suvi:"My guess is that, you're the type of person who would go from one girl to another, and never loved anyone truly. So you think that everyone else is just there for your games."
Yuvi:"You are very correct." he smirked. "I show them some money and they swirl all around me as if I'm a god and that's how girls are."Yuvi walked over and circled her. "But, I just don't understand how some people, who have wealth and fame, but doesn't bother to want any of them."
Suvi:"So it's all about wealth and fame for you? So what about everything else? Is it just a game for you to play?"
Yuvi:"Correct, all along, people would bow to me and my wishes..Until I met you, you were different. I have never met anyone as stubborn as you, and it interests me."

Suvreen turned to him and let out a light laugh.

Yuvi:"What's so funny?"
Suvi:"You're the type of guy my mother told me to stay away from."
Yuvi:"Looks like your mother is wrong, because you are about to be my wife."
Suvi:"And what if I refuse?"
Yuvi:"Do you really want to see the outcome of this?"Yuvi took out his cell phone and flipped it open. "Strawberry Cafe goes or stay is all in your hands sweetheart."

Suvreen gazed at his fingers that are now slowly making its way to the number pad.. She could feel her heart drop little by little then finally.. "Stop!" she shouted and grabbed his hand. "I agree.."

Yuvi let out a satisfied smirk pulled her hands closer to him. "Repeat it.."
Suvi:"I said a agree..don't do anything to the cafe.One year, Yuvraj Singh..after one year, I don't want anything to do with you."
Yuvi:One year?
Suvi:U heard it right...one year!
Yuvi: "One year it is, and don't worry, after one year I wouldn't want to see your face again, anyhow."

She sighed and held out her hand towards him. "The land mortgage?" she asked. "I already said I'd marry you, now you have to do your part."
Yuvi: "Patience...sweetheart"

After a few Minute
Yuvi:"You can have it after you sign this."

She picked up the sheet of paper and was surprised to see what it was. "A marriage contract?!"

Yuvi:"I can't have you walk out of here with the mortgage in your hands without anything to prove that you have to be with me for a year." he said. "If you agree to all these terms, sign at the bottom, but you might want to read it first."

Suvi reading:
"I Suvreen Guggal..agree to be Yuvraj Singh Khuranna's wife for the next 365 days after the wedding day, with no complaints and no dissatisfaction, and will agree with the terms of this contract.
Number One: Suvreen Guggal will not be involve with another man.
Number Two: Yuvraj Singh has the right to ask Suvreen Guggal anything at anytime with no complaints.
Number Three: If Yuvraj Singh ever makes Suvreen Guggal angry, She must forgive him in the next 3 days.
Number Four: Every Time Suvreen Guggal makes Yuvraj Singh mad, she must pay the price with a kiss."πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
 She looked him up in disbelief with her widened eyes. "This is ridiculous Yuvraj Singh!"

Yuvi:"You have to agree." he cheekily smiled. "It wasn't exactly how I wanted it to be, but I guess the people who typed it sort of exaggerated"
Suvreen took the pen from him and signed the paper, muttering words and trying to calm her nerves down.

Suvi:"Are we done here?!"

Yuvi nodded and handed the mortgage. She grabbed it from his hand and walked out of the door. Yuvi happily seated himself down and threw his hands behind his head. 
"Suvreen Guggal, Your finally mine.." he smirked and spinning around in his chair..

After signing the contract with Yuvi,Suvreen didn't return to the cafe.She sat in the park, enjoying the peaceful sound of the wind blowing and kids running around. Her phone rang, it was Rathi.She decide to ignore the phone call..she knows that Rathi has feelings for her, and she didn't want to break his heart.

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?" a voice behind her asked.

She turned around and saw Rathi there, smiling at her, happily to know she's okay.
Suvi:"How did you know I was here?"
Rathi:"Where else do you go when you want to be alone?" he smiled and sat down next to her. "Anything wrong?"

She picked up the large yellow envelope and handed to him.
Rathi:"What is this?"
Suvi:"Just open it."

He opened up the package and he couldn't believe what he had seen before his eyes. "The cafe's land?!"

Suvi:"Now you and Zorro don't have to worry about the cafe closing down. It's all yours now."
Rathi:"How did you get this?" he questioned."I want to know what did he make you go through to get this." he asked, trying hard to stay calm. "I don't want you to do anything stupid for the cafe shop, Suvreen."
Suvi:"It's nothing stupid." she weakly laughed. "It's just that, now I'm happy that I can save the cafe."
Rathi:"What aren't you telling me?"

She couldn't lie to him, he was the only person who knew how she felt. He was the one guy that knew she was crying when others saw he smiling' he was her best friend.
She looked away from him as a single tear left her eye. Rathi gently raised her chin up and pulled her back his way.

Suvi:"I'm marrying him.." she broke down. "I'm marrying Yuvraj."

His hand left her chin as his body slid back.
Rathi:"You married him.. To save the cafe?" he asked in disbelief. "You don't have to Suvreen, you can't have him step all over you like this!"
Suvi:"I don't care,All I know, is that I don't want the cafe to be destroyed in my hands Rathi!"

He took the envelope and attempted to rip it into pieces.. But her hands cut in and took it from him.
Suvi:"What are you doing Rathi?!"
Rathi:"Doing something that I should have done a long time ago!!" he shouted. "It's not fair that I have to give up the woman I love to some jerk because of this land!"

Suvreen pushed him back gently with a sweet smile.
"Listen Rathi.. " she said. "Don't make this any harder, one day your going to find someone that's better than me.. And when that day comes, your going to forget about this feeling you have' Now promise me that you r going to my wedding, and you are going to show me the best smile ever, because you're my friend."

He nodded and took his arms off her. "Best friends.." he smiled. "Always."

Suvi:"Now its late..I'm going to go home"
Rathi:"I'll take you back."

They took off, at last Rathi learned how to control his feelings, and it felt much better to let Suvreen know how he felt about her. Though she's getting married, he's willing to smile happily and be her friend.. Because he knew he had a special place in her heart. Maybe its not as the person she loves, but at least he holds a special place as her friend.

END OF CHAPTER 11:Yuvraj ridiculous contract!..I Feel bad for Rathi though!

NOTE: I'm very S-O-R-R-Y for the late update! πŸ˜Š
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
luvushivin1 thumbnail
awsum...i was waiting for the next part...thanxx for the pm
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ws wtng 4 ds eagerly mia..n poor suvi finally gt trapped by yuvraj..lts c wt hapns nxt..plz dnt kp us wait 4 so long 4 d nxt update..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update mia...loved the contract partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...continue soon eagerly waiting for the wedding n thank youπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good ,really was waiting for the update.Thanks for the pm.
Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suvi is trapped by our cheetah...
But still m smilin becoz suvi is finally gonna mary r mr.cheetah
N I kno dat wit many fights we r gonna get many yuvreen sceens...
But plzz update soon...
N thankz 4 d pm
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved d entiRe contract terms n conditions bt specificaly d 4th condition :D seriously ws imagining of d future. Thanks 4 d part update
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one again .. 
u knw how to captivate us .. bus dis yuvi is kinda creepy ... vidya .. but loved it