Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Really nice n beautiful update mia,hoping to have more n more beautiful updates in the futureπŸ‘πŸ‘
Oops!! 😳Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
Vids!!! πŸ€—

Really ossum..!!! "I m an idiot" poor cheetah!!

Bt suci is sch a prankster... naughty naughty typs!!! πŸ˜†

Maan-jas n baldev-mom wanna b inlaws!! 😲
Waitin fr d nxt prt!! Updt as soon as u updtd ch 8.. actually all des chs!!!!
Luv u fr updtin faast!! ❀️

I luvd d moon in d strting!!
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res sry coz of mah works i didnt get chance to read d ff.. I will read soon dear
honeey95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ommmggg hahahhahahahha that was hilarious jaldi update karoo !!!!!
and please pm me !!!! :)
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 10: LUNCH WITH HIS SWEETHEART!

The second day had arrived, Yuvi woke up and found himself on the garden bench. He made his way into the bathroom and..
"What the hell?!" he reflected himself upon the bathroom mirror, and saw the writings on his forehead.πŸ˜†
"Suvreen!!!!"😑continuing to mutter useless words, Yuvi came upon his cell phone with a message sent to him.

"MMS From Suvreen Guggal." the phone read. "Message: 'I Told You not to touch me,Yuvraj Singh!."

Yuvi angrily washed up and proceed to go to work.

At work, he sat around still thinking about Suvreen, this is after all, the second day and she still hasn't given him her answer. Not that she needs to, because what else can she do? He already cornered her.

Knock Knock..

Yuvi:"Come in."

Alisha walked in with a smile on her face, but she couldn't say the same with Yuvi.

Alisha:"What's wrong with you?" She giggled. "You looked as if you lost in a war."
Yuvi:"I haven't lost yet." he replied. "Now what do you need?"
Alisha:"I just came by to see if you were busy, want to have lunch? Rhea says you haven't asked her out in awhile."
Yuvi:"I don't have the time to."
Alisha:"But when it comes to torture Suvreen, you always have the time to huh?" she teased.
Yuvi:"What are you talking about?"
Alisha:"Admit it. You can't get her and you hate to see someone take off with something you can't have."
Yuvi:"No clue what you r talking about cousie."
Alisha:"Strawberry Cafe? You threaten to close the place down! Don't you have any heart?!"
Yuvi:"Since when did you become their best friend?!"
Alisha:"Since the day I noticed that you became unreasonable.Leave Suvreen alone.. If she doesn't want to marry you then you can't force her."
Yuvi:"I can, and its about to work' and where did you find out so much things?"
Alisha:"I don't have to tell you anything! and you don't need to call the cafe to check if she's there."
Yuvi:"Why? Where she go?"
Alisha:"I don't know.." she shrugged her shoulders. "I guess she didn't leave the house."

She waved her hands at her cousin and left his office.

"Didn't leave home?" Yuvi picked up his phone and made a call.

"Hello?" a voice greeted

"May I speak to Suvreen Guggal please."

"Should I tell her who is calling?" the maid asked.

"No, just get her on the phone."

Suvi:"Hello?May I help you?"
Yuvi:"Aww, Such a sweet voice.."
Suvi:"What do you want?"Did you like the message I sent you?"
Yuvi:"Very creative I must say' it's a shock how you could still fool with me like that with the Cafe's land still in my hand. "You have some nerve."
Suvi:"What do you want?!"
Yuvi:"Come by my office, we'll have lunch."
Suvi:"I can't, busy."
Yuvi:"I don't think that was a question sweetheart' I'll see you in my office in 20 minutes."
Suvi:"Your Crazy!" She shouted and immediately hung up.

Yuvi let out a satisfying sigh, because he finally got her to follow his orders.. Even if it is by blackmailing.

Around 30 minutes later..

Knock Knock

Yuvi:"Come in."

"Sir, Miss Guggal is here to see you" the secretary said.

"Thank you Pam." he winked. Pam winked back smiling and walked back out while Suvreen just stood there looking at him in disgust.

Suvi:"Thank you for ruining my day." she added with sarcasm.
Yuvi:"Your very welcome sweetheart And you r 10 minutes late."
Suvi:"I never said I was going to make it in 20 minutes.. And you think your office is next door to my house?"

He stared at her from head to toe.. The way she dressed was simple, with her jeans and her yellow shirt..still she look as beautiful as usual...
Yuvi:"You didn't even put in effort to impress me did you?"
Suvi:"I don't see why I should try to...to you, every girl is the same.. right?"
Yuvi:"You have a point there." he smirked. "Have a seat, my work might take awhile."

She glanced at her watch and looked at him in disbelief.
Suvi:"Then why did you rush me?!" she asked. "I'm going back!"
Yuvi:"I wouldn't if I were you.. You wouldn't want to put me in a bad mood now would you?"
Suvi:"Damn it" she sighed and sat down on his couch.

Yuvi's mindthought:"Its payback time"

Seeing this, Yuvi got off of his chair and sat next to her, scooting in closer every second. 
Suvi:"What are you doing?! Go back to work!"

He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer, attempting to kiss her .

"Stop! STOP! GET OFF ME.. LET GO!" she screamed, only to be ignored by Yuvi. "STOP! Stop'." as she tried to resist him so much, only caused her to faint.

"Suvreen? Suvreen?" he called her, trying to wake her up. He laid her down across the couch and placed a pillow under her head. "God, it was just a prank' and she faints already?" he sighed to himself. "as if she's so innocent."

About 20 minutes later, Suvreen's eyes slowly opened and saw Yuvi's face right in front of her.

Suvi:"AHHH" she screamed and kicked him on his stomach.
Yuvi:"My God! What is wrong with you woman?!" he shouted, trying to sit up on one side of the couch.
Suvi:"What were you doing?!"
Yuvi:"I didn't do anything to you! I was just trying to fan you with this stupid folder, but then I saw your eyes open and leaned in a little closer!!"

She checked herself  then stared back at him.

Yuvi:"Did you really have to check? I don't know how to rape women while they are sleeping." his eyebrows winkled and smiled. "with u?I still wouldn't be in the mood."
Suvi:"You dog!" she screeched and threw the pillow that she had under her head at him. "Have you ever thought about being normal for once?!"

He caught it and playfully started to close his eyes. "You smell great.."

That didn't bring a smile to Suvi's face, only more annoyed. "If you r going to take me to lunch.. Can we go already?!" she asked.

He nodded, grabbed his jacket and opened the door for her. "Lets go princess." he smiled.

At the restaurant
Ring Ring..
Suvi  took out her phone, but Yuvi grabbed it from her. "Rathi?" he read. "He's going to have to wait."
Suvi:"You can't do that!"
Yuvi:"I don't like talking on phones when I'm eating." he stuffed the phone In his pocket.

She lets out an annoyed sigh and continued looking at the menu. After they had ordered,Yuvi stared at her and started to smile.

Suvi:"What wrong?" she covered her face. "I have something on my face?"
Yuvi:"You know.. You look beautiful when your not.."
Suvi:"When I'm not what?"
Yuvi:"When your not arguing." he lightly laughed.
Suvi:"I can also say that you look normal when you r not interrupted with your perverted feelings."
Yuvi:"See! There you go again with the arguing!" he pointed out. "I don't understand how anyone could stand you."
Suvi:"No one is forcing you to stand me.. " she replied. "there's the door, I wont stop you, promise."
Yuvi:"Why can't we have a normal conversation for once?"
Suvi:"Okay fine, "innocently smiling. "We'll have a normal conversation."
Yuvi:"Now tell me.. Why do you try so hard to protect the Cafe? It's like.. You think of that place more than your life."
Suvi:"If you know that I protect that place with my life, why are you still trying to torture me with it?"
Yuvi:"That's my own story" he grinned. "Now answer me."
She looked at him and saw his serious side, she couldn't hold the story from him..

5 years ago Suvreen got into depression recalling her mother's death...she almost got ran over by a car. Luckily a  man pulled her away from the danger, That is the first time she met Zorro.Zorro brought her to the cafe.At the cafe she found the true meaning of Friendship and happiness through Annie and Zorro.It grows bigger with the presence of Naro and Rathi in their group.They sincerely love Suvreen more than a family without knowing the truth about Suvreen's and her wealth...

Suvi:"Ever since that day, I spent almost all of my time going there.They taught me how to work, and to bake.. And when I got better, they paid me like any other workers that were there."
Yuvi:"And they never knew who you really were?"
Suvi:"I wanted to hide it from them.. But then Papa showed up and things sort of.. Broke out.I wanted to work like a normal person,not use my father's name for anything I do..and Papa is cool with it and me being friends with them...afterall they are from good family "
Yuvi:"U r such a troublemaker"
Her face gave out a shock expression followed by a pout. "I am not.." she whined
He shook his head and laughed at her childishness..

Suvi:"So now that you know my story.. Are you still going to force me to'"
Yuvi:"Course!" he replied.
Suvi: "Don't u think i'm too young to get married?!"
Yuvi:"Neah...ur age..its fine..."he smirked
Suvi:"Don't u feel bad after listening to my story?"
Yuvi:"Your story is touching, but it doesn't mean I have to soften up my heart for you."
Suvi:"That's cause you don't have a heart! and even if you do have one, I'm sure its black! (πŸ˜†)
Yuvi:"There you go again with the smart mouth!"..

Suvreen ignored his comment, rolled her eyes and started eating her lunch.

END OF CHAPTER 10:yuvi is so naughty!i guess the devil and the princess are a perfect match when it comes to being naughty!πŸ˜‰
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...suvreen shared a heart touching story wid yuvi!!!! Nd yuvi bilkul gadha h vo...kitna torture krta h suvreen ko..pagal...waiting for the future track..update soon.
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yuvi is after suvi...and both r crazy...very good...luv u lots...wanting more...waiting...4 d next yaar...
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey mia,another beautiful update of urs,just looove yuvreen craziness n arguments...pleazzz update soon,cant wait to read the updateπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I jst want dey both get marry. Bt it wil b vry early in dis story.
Yuvi atleast undrstand kar le yar suvi ko