Sultan and Madhubala- (Read page 28 also)

Poll

Which song on Sultan and Madhubala?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 ye I am so happy for sultan entry.
After all RK broke her heart and he don't deserve to be forgive ever. He just lie always and it is impossible to believe him now.😑He broke Madhu's heart and now he don't have any rights to soothe her pain even if he is only one who can soothe her pain. He deserve to punish lifetime by not geting Madhubala. I am so happy Madhubala can be happy with Sultan and his child.πŸ˜ƒ She will get double happiness thanks to RK who broke her heart. She will be happy ever after with Sultan and her beauty will be also maintained to become heroine, Madhubala deserve someone like Sultan who is matured. Yes Sultan will be matured since he himself have child so he will not act like kid like RK does.🀒
So who all excited for Sultan and Madhubala. I want them to dance closely with each other and I think now Madhu can get tight hug unlike RK who always keep his kamina wala promise as above.😑 Also no more ego of RK in Madhu's life.

So select song on which Sultan and Madhu can dance.πŸ˜ƒ
This is my pov. Please no offence to anybody. Rishbala fan can stay away if it gets hurt.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahi nyc post yaar. rishbala fan including me are not getting hurt anymore. as people want rishbala to get separate and rk to live his own life alone, so he don't deserves her. she deserves that undrerworld don by people theory. i know rk is d sultaan of madhu's heart but no i want sultanbala
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🀣lolz  saachi shahi  sab pagla gaaye hain forum mein even me !

but i dnt knw if any song will suit them hehe !!

btw  i wonder iss ke baad kya hoga 
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

shahi nyc post yaar. rishbala fan including me are not getting hurt anymore. as people want rishbala to get separate and rk to live his own life alone, so he don't deserves her. she deserves that undrerworld don by people theory. i know rk is d sultaan of madhu's heart but no i want sultanbala

bold- 🀒 no after seeing our matured and understanding Sultan Madhubala too will fall for him forgetting RK. I genuinely think Madhu deserve Sultan over RK.

Thanks to commentπŸ˜³πŸ€—
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry i cannot select, I am still with rishabala...
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree a lil
RK hurted her so much and what he did is for many unforgivable but I still want them together forever LOL

Hmm..first I have to see what a character sultanji has 🀣 before I hate him LOL

I want him to be madhus good friend but not husband or boyfriend πŸ˜›
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

🀣lolz  saachi shahi  sab pagla gaaye hain forum mein even me !

but i dnt knw if any song will suit them hehe !!

btw  i wonder iss ke baad kya hoga 

😭 not fair koi meri epic jodi ke liye song nahin select kar raha hai. I genuinely think Madhu should give chance to Sultan over RK.😭 Thanks to comment.πŸ˜³πŸ€— Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

sorry i cannot select, I am still with rishabala...

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— anyways
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
subala ke liye I have a new song...
Apun bola tu meri laila woh bolti fekta hai sala...for epic subala 🀣
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aliya..

agree a lil
RK hurted her so much and what he did is for many unforgivable but I still want them together forever LOL

Hmm..first I have to see what a character sultanji has 🀣 before I hate him LOL

I want him to be madhus good friend but not husband or boyfriend πŸ˜›

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— but I guess we should give chance Sultan as husband or boyfriend to Madhu since RK broke her heart and now he don't deserve Madhu anymore. Anyways personal choice.😊