DRASHTI DEEWANE #4 Link new thread pg 143

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

LINK TO OUR CC THREADS 😛

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS 🥳

Welcome to Rishbala Deewane Chat club THREAD 4 😛 there is a special announcement on the 3rd post of this thread do check 😉

Okay as the post title suggests this is strictly a members CC 😊

Rules to be followed

1) Language should be ENGLISH ( as one of our members Kat Di cannot understand Hindi 😳)

2) Discussing anything and everything about Rishbala, Madhubala tracks, every character associated with Madhubala; song seq;  is allowed

3) Posting pictures; videos; avis; siggy is allowed

4) After every epi we will come here and share our thoughts 

5) No bashing pls 😳

6) Constructive criticism is allowed 

7) Maintain peace and a friendly attitude in this club 😃

Enjoy guys 

List of members next post and IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT  3rd post  😉

NOTEMEMBERSHIP STRICTLY CLOSED 😳

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail

Member's List

-Priya01 (My fairy Priya Di)

dumas (My Angelic Kat di)

Miss.Perfectiie (My Adaa darling)

Sahiba_doll (Our Sahiba )

namita25 (My sweet detective Nami)

renjini263 (My intelligent sis Reni)

Alice18 (Misti ki jaan the most sweet girl I have ever met)

piya- ( I am Divya aka Piya ur romantic writer 😉)

deepthichoudary (Our new member Deepti )

mandymore [Our beloved doc Pooja]

MEMBERSHIP STRICTLY                                  CLOSED 
piya- thumbnail

ANNOUNCEMENT

As every member knows we try to do something different in each thread of our CC last thread we gave out some awards this thread we r going to interview each member so that we get to know one another closely

Kindly post all your questions within 2 days no limits of questions u can ask whatever u feel like asking but if the question is too personal and the person is not comfortable in answering them then those questions will not b considered valid

Common guys let us rock the cc with the first interview

The first member to be interviewed is Priya Di [-Priya01]

If possible post all ur questions in the cc by tomorrow but the dates can be extended 😳

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to us on the  4 th thread way to go Rishbalains

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
piya- thumbnail
SiteIndia
|  |
Everything

RECONCILIATION ON THE CARDS FOR RK-MADHU? #MADHUBALA

posted by Prerna Arora, last updated on February 27, 2013 at 7:22 pm

While RK and Madhu have been busy putting each other down, there have been situations where RK has been unable to conceal his feelings for Madhu and gone out of his way to take care of her. Remember when she broke her ankle and RK rushed in to help her? Similarly, even when Deepali was called in for a cameo in RK's movie and together they did some close dancing, Madhu couldn't help but get a little jealous on looking at them. 

This got us thinking that is there still some love between them? While both claim to have intense hatred for each other, it can't be denied that these two share a history that can't be forgotten overnight. Looking at the current track, Deepali seems to have put Madhu in a tight spot by asking her as to why she's even working with RK after everything. While Madhu has not been able to answer this, the upcoming track does focus on getting RK-Madhu back together.

Soon we will see RK and Madhu getting drunk in a party and talking their heart out. Madhu will break down in front of him, RK will declare to everyone that she's his Biwi and will stay in mansion. Together they will be seen spending a night together after this drunken rendezvous. There's also a possibility of an outdoor shoot where again RK and Madhu will be seen getting close to each other.

Does this mean there's a chance that our favorite couple will settle matters or will there be a new twist to the story? Well, surely we will have to desperately wait out for this one! Till then, why don't you tell us your expectations from the story in the comments section below!

piya- thumbnail
Tonight's epi was fab hehe along with bittuji i was also having a hearty laugh when Madhu gifted rk the first aid box 😆 Bittuji was enjoying a lot reading those notes personally for his chief  🤣  and then Madhu calling Dips😡 Vamp and RK Vampire 👏 I couldn't stop admiring my lioness but the best part i felt was when she declared frm now onwards the game will be  FAIR if u do cheating i will also do the same if u steep low i will also answer u in ur own language 👏 👏 👏 now that's what i call TIT FOR TAT 😉 

Madhu gets the winner trophy today but the runner up goes to bittuji as he brough SIKKY to the set 😉 hehe when Papita adressed sikky as her manager lol poor dips her so called big lecture on status touched the dust of the ground 😆 😆 😆 

but the precap 😕 RK was supposed to throw a party  but here they r already drunk 😕 moi confused where will rk declare his love for madhu and hw will they reach the mansion uff suspense 😡 but overall a dhamakedar epi ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ from me 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey piyu u r here...but the 3rd thread isn't finished na...i posted there
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

hey piyu u r here...but the 3rd thread isn't finished na...i posted there

di we crossed 120+ pages na so its okay i guess we will continue in this thread now di what did u post there? 
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

Tonight's epi was fab hehe along with bittuji i was also having a hearty laugh when Madhu gifted rk the first aid box 😆 Bittuji was enjoying a lot reading those notes personally for his chief  🤣  and then Madhu calling Dips😡 Vamp and RK Vampire 👏 I couldn't stop admiring my lioness but the best part i felt was when she declared frm now onwards the game will be  FAIR if u do cheating i will also do the same if u steep low i will also answer u in ur own language 👏 👏 👏 now that's what i call TIT FOR TAT 😉 

Madhu gets the winner trophy today but the runner up goes to bittuji as he brough SIKKY to the set 😉 hehe when Papita adressed sikky as her manager lol poor dips her so called big lecture on status touched the dust of the ground 😆 😆 😆 

but the precap 😕 RK was supposed to throw a party  but here they r already drunk 😕 moi confused where will rk declare his love for madhu and hw will they reach the mansion uff suspense 😡 but overall a dhamakedar epi ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ from me 

amazing epi today ...MB TIT for TAT ClapClapClapClapClap

but precap am confused ...rishbala are already drunk Ouch and they are on the set Confused...am totally confused ...so what about RK party in RK mansion and spending nite together...don't tell me they ll spend the nite on set😲
am really confusedConfused
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

di we crossed 120+ pages na so its okay i guess we will continue in this thread now di what did u post there? 

i posted it below...quoting your previous post