Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Its obvio people will talk abt TR so only TR fans will get offended..

and except for TR fans everyone hates Rey

so everyone hates rey that means just cause im joking  , i  also hate rey?!?! πŸ€ͺ

and if are apologetic its alright..but lemme tell u 1 thing yahan pe take any fandom every one is very much concerned regarding their couple..so even if u will say smthing funny(according to u) people will find it offensive

firstly you guys misunderstood...and yet you guys dont feel sorry..but i am honestly cause i never meant any harm and i am sick of saying the same thing. 

From day one TaaRey fandom and this couple n Taani are being attcked and in the best possible n disgusting manner..so out of the blue ul mke such post..tou thori na hume sapna aayega k wat u did n for wat reasons..We dont even knw u.. exactly you dont even know me and yet you judge me enough to personally insult me? is that right? 

And if u are like this then i would wait for ur posts on other couples too😳 πŸ˜†

i have done this on my own fave couple. πŸ˜†

If u did it intentionally then I have nothing to say you have got ur answer in your last post

and if u did it unintentionally and you are genuinly sorry and are like this then its ok..

but its just that you will have to accpet people are like this here..and u cant change the majority

Originally posted by: meghasingh

I really don't know whether you really mean so or not...
but if you are really don't know this forum then for TR'ians it's a condition of once bitten, twice shy. And if you often make such posts then I would wait eagerly for such another post, on the other couple of this show, which is yours favorite too(as you mentioned in that post)

And to other fans who are telling that they won't had minded if such thing would had been written about their couple, guys really?? if yes, then may i write...? 

i have in fact many posts on swaron like this..check my previous posts youll find many. this is how i am . megha , i have always written about swaron that way and trust me , they never ever minded..in fact i felt so hurt cause i never knew i d get such a horrible reaction , and you personally insulted me so many times when i meant nothing. how am i supposed to react? 
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And I knw u are like this..its ok..but people here wont tolerate anything against any couple out here..trust me on that😊

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
idid something that ive nevr done before for this post- went to ur profile to read the previous post!
and ill tell u why- bcoz u said rey and hashmi in one line! i think emraan hashmi is a decent actor and so it didnt offend me- but just surprised .
after reading the post was disaapointed that u meant hashmi in the same old kisser way!!

personally i didnt find it offensive but at the same time, can understand why ppl were ofended as well- most of us  dont know intentions - so but obviously we go by the words  and ur words sounded critical of the CVs esp for rey though u mentioned swaron, it was less.

though i dont think u ve to apologise but ur saying sorry says something nice about you.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

i have in fact many posts on swaron like this..check my previous posts youll find many. this is how i am . megha , i have always written about swaron that way and trust me , they never ever minded..in fact i felt so hurt cause i never knew i d get such a horrible reaction , and you personally insulted me so many times when i meant nothing. how am i supposed to react? 

If you have written these things on swaron...then they never minded because no one really wants to insult them... I as a TR fan know that how sharp snide remarks i had seen about taarey. And I apologize for my blunt remarks and comments, because now I guess you really didn't meant to do so. But I am used to this language now as only this works during the hard times. I guess whatever happened, was a misunderstanding... I misunderstood you simply, and my blunt exaggerated remarks and comments were not meant for you, but the hateful posts which we encounter daily on this forum.

Originally posted by: prtn

idid something that ive nevr done before for this post- went to ur profile to read the previous post!
and ill tell u why- bcoz u said rey and hashmi in one line! i think emraan hashmi is a decent actor and so it didnt offend me- but just surprised .
after reading the post was disaapointed that u meant hashmi in the same old kisser way!!

personally i didnt find it offensive but at the same time, can understand why ppl were ofended as well- most of us  dont know intentions - so but obviously we go by the words  and ur words sounded critical of the CVs esp for rey though u mentioned swaron, it was less.

though i dont think u ve to apologise but ur saying sorry says something nice about you.

see the insults in that post first then youll know how difficult it was for me to do this..i didnt mean the kissing way . oh god i like hashmi. see what i mean? intentions are so misunderstood..there is a friend who i know who wants to be like hashmi , but its obvio not  serious or anything its all besharam fun , but obviously we like hashmi too..duh! the besharam thing was meant as harmless fun only.  i didnt know i would be insulted so much for like meaning humour which so horrifyingly misunderstood. saying sorry is not a piece of cake.i can give you that one. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meghasingh

If you have written these things on swaron...then they never minded because no one really wants to insult them... I as a TR fan know that how sharp snide remarks i had seen about taarey. And I apologize for my blunt remarks and comments, because now I guess you really didn't meant to do so. But I am used to this language now as only this works during the hard times. I guess whatever happened, was a misunderstanding... I misunderstood you simply, and my blunt exaggerated remarks and comments were not meant for you, but the hateful posts which we encounter daily on this forum.

ok..its ok.  i can give you an example btw..
this is a copy paste of one of my posts on swaron..
"Okay i have another imaginary convo of Swaron , inspired from VicLesh <3 
Sharon - πŸ˜‘ Tum apne baal kab kataaogey? πŸ˜‘ Tumhaarey baal mere baal se zyada heroine ki tarah dooltey hai. πŸ˜‘

Swayam - Mein apne lambe baal tab kaatoonga jab tumhaarey kapde lambey ho jaayengey. πŸ˜‘

Another one!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sharon - *fumes*
Swayam - kya hua sharam aa rahi hai aadhe kapdo mein? Sharam chodo , aur mujhe tumhaara dress designer dedo badley mein phir mein majnoogiri chod doonga. πŸ˜ƒ

Sharon  - πŸ˜² Mujhe tumhaare baal dedo badley mein πŸ˜‘ free mein thodi hi  jaane doongi? πŸ˜‘ baal cut karaake mere baal se fevikwick laga ke chipkaado , tab bhi toh  mein maanoon. 

Aur kuch soojh nei raha yaar. Chup ho jaati hoon . bas itna hi. "

its an excerpt..and i  am always like this. *sigh*. 
Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I have read your post, and I guess you remember me, I just wanna say that I really really have read your posts on SwaRon earlier. They were nice to read. As of now TR fans think that SwaRon fans are their jaani-dushmans, and I would not hide the fact that we SwaRon fans think so too. Yes, there are many who are against this, you can imagine na, agar they say something about us hum ladne khadey ho jaathey hain! I just wanna say that right now this forum is pretty volatile, and little things are taken seriously. I liked the way you expressed your thoughts, because they are yours, and when they came up in your mind you just thought of getting a positive response. I totally understand... But this is a forum where agar now I say something against any fandom, I would just have to be ready to face something bad coming my way. Its just the fact that no one can hear anything wrong about their fandom, especially from another one. I am sure this is one of the main reasons why you got such a reaction. I am being a diplomat, abut the reason is that I understand what you felt like, and I think I have understood how the TR fans felt. At this time, they just felt like 'Oh here's another person trying to insult our fandom, how dare he/she, I'm not gonna let this happen'! Thats not wrong, you are not wrong too, I guess you realized what I felt when I commented on your post , I was surprised to read a frank opinion, and appreciated the fact. Its just that even if it didn't mean to bash anyone, it was just taken as an attack on their fandom! And your apology, I think it wasn't really needed, except for the fans of TR who love them from the bottom of their heart and cannot tolerate anything against them. This can happen with us too guys, so I really think we should have a mutual understanding, agar koi opinion dey raha hai doesn't mean that it has to be bashing, maybe if its crossing the limit, just report the topic.  Edited by Swaron4eva_Sabz - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Swaron4eva_Sabz

Well, I have read your post, and I guess you remember me, I just wanna say that I really really have read your posts on SwaRon earlier. They were nice to read. As of now TR fans think that SwaRon fans are their jaani-dushmans, and I would not hide the fact that we SwaRon fans think so too. Yes, there are many who are against this, you can imagine na, agar they say something about us hum ladne khadey ho jaathey hain! I just wanna say that right now this forum is pretty volatile, and little things are taken seriously. I liked the way you expressed your thoughts, because they are yours, and when they came up in your mind you just thought of getting a positive response. I totally understand... But this is a forum where agar now I say something against any fandom, I would just have to be ready to face something bad coming my way. Its just the fact that no one can hear anything wrong about their fandom, especially from another one. I am sure this is one of the main reasons why you got such a reaction. I am being a diplomat, abut the reason is that I understand what you felt like, and I think I have understood how the TR fans felt. At this time, they just felt like 'Oh here's another person trying to insult our fandom, how dare he/she, I'm not gonna let this happen'! Thats not wrong, you are not wrong too, I guess you realized what I felt when I commented on your post , I was surprised to read a frank opinion, and appreciated the fact. Its just that even if it didn't mean to bash anyone, it was just taken as an attack on their fandom! And your apology, I think it wasn't really needed, except for the fans of TR who love them from the bottom of their heart and cannot tolerate anything against them. This can happen with us too guys, so I really think we should have a mutual understanding, agar koi opinion dey raha hai doesn't mean that it has to be bashing, maybe if its crossing the limit, just report the topic. 

im an outsider and not a regular member here so got really shocked and hurt but i guess its fine now. 
Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

im an outsider and not a regular member here so got really shocked and hurt but i guess its fine now. 

You don't have to feel hurt, its just a forum, a place to express thoughts, and anything related to the show, just chill, don't take it seriously! We love you as a SwaRon fan, and respect you as  one, I guess that fact is enough to encourage you to not think twice before coming to this forum right?