I'm really sorry Taarey fans.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly , i know this post will also be locked..but i just really want to say that my previous post had no intention of making insulting or bashing Taarey. That is usually the way i make my posts and i'm really sorry that people took it the wrong way cause i really didn't mean to spread any negativity , but honestly it really hurt getting so many insults on who i am and how i write when i honestly meant no harm and i mean it . I am really really sorry . That is all I wanna say. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
K , which post are u talking about?

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

K , which post are u talking about?

my last one here..people thought i am bashing and personally attacked me a lot...
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

my last one here..people thought i am bashing and personally attacked me a lot...

Teri profile se jaake dekha! I didn't find anything offensive in it! ðŸ˜• Why are you apologizing? U just stated an honest opinion that why u changed bcoz of ur connection to that song.. bcoz u see someone else in the song.. thats it ðŸ˜• And abt the Hashmi thingie, I guess ppl here take it always the other way round! ðŸ˜† I mean yahan they arent used to Hashmi types things and iss naam se bulao toh insult lagta hai! Jabki normally humare group mai ppl are proud to be Hashmis! 😛 ðŸ˜† Bcoz we dnt take it the other way round! ðŸ˜› Anyways, u didnt intend aythingwriong and still u were attacked! If other ppl dnt have the decency to apologize for attacking personally rather than sticking to a simple discussion, then why u shud apologize.. for doing nothing?! ðŸ˜•
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
I ll scrap you namrata!

Teri profile se jaake dekha! I didn't find anything offensive in it! ðŸ˜• Why are you apologizing? U just stated an honest opinion that why u changed bcoz of ur connection to that song.. bcoz u see someone else in the song.. thats it ðŸ˜• And abt the Hashmi thingie, I guess ppl here take it always the other way round! ðŸ˜† I mean yahan they arent used to Hashmi types things and iss naam se bulao toh insult lagta hai! Jabki normally humare group mai ppl are proud to be Hashmis! 😛 ðŸ˜† Bcoz we dnt take it the other way round! ðŸ˜› Anyways, u didnt intend aythingwriong and still u were attacked! If other ppl dnt have the decency to apologize for attacking personally rather than sticking to a simple discussion, then why u shud apologize.. for doing nothing?! ðŸ˜•

dunno why i am saying sorry but after what happened , i dont feel like posting here anymore so thought of saying sorry.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

dunno why i am saying sorry but after what happened , i dont feel like posting here anymore so thought of saying sorry.

What else can u expect?! What we say has to be taken in a wrong way! ðŸ˜• Find some other adda! ðŸ˜›

What else can u expect?! What we say has to be taken in a wrong way! ðŸ˜• Find some other adda! ðŸ˜›

adda maaney?😕
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Koi aur forum dhundh! ðŸ˜†

Koi aur forum dhundh! ðŸ˜†

thats what i ve done..stopped making posts after that. ðŸ˜†