*QH WU 26/2 Zo's past & Asya's arguements*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
i will be updating in this 1st post only as i have to do written update so pls keep refreshing the 1st page 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a bunch Aarathi🤗 Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
varshad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. love reading the live updates :)
honestyfirst thumbnail
I was waiting for the scene for so long
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow, didnt expect such a good AsYa scene during the whole doll factory track! :) So awesome!! yay!! Im gonna get a good workout session (I love to run on the elliptical and watch this from my iPad...keeps me zoned)! :)
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh you gotta be kidding me...Dilshad and Shireen crying over the phone together?? ðŸ¤”
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

QH LU/WU 26/2

Asad still sitting by the fire and burning the wood all sad when Zoya comes with coffee cup.She tries to cheer him by telling a shayari, Asad irritated & serious. Asad refuses, Zo asks why is he so serious all the time... he should not allow problems to over power him and he should learn to smile as it will give him courage to face problems, Asad looksa t her with Mitwa in BG.

Zo looks at the wood burning anf gets scared and drops the cup, She fliches seeing the fire and gets some old memories while Asad watches her and Zoya runs away in fear leaving asad confused.

Shireen calls Dilshad and cries when Dilshad recognises its her. Both the ladies cry over the phone.
Zo sleeping getting old memories of herself crying save m..save me and she wakes up shouting. Asad, najma & Dilshad come and calm her.Asad watches in confusion, Zo says she had a bad dream, Dilshad asks what's tormenting her, Zo says she is fine but Asad doesnt believe. Zo asks them all to go and sleep, Dilshad asks her to share her problems anytime with her.

I think zoya shud share her dream with someone ...
May be she will share it with asad ...
I hope asad will see zoya fire wound

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dilshad and Shireen crying over the phone just goes to show how both dont c each other in bad light damn u Razia😡
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: QH1fan

Oh you gotta be kidding me...Dilshad and Shireen crying over the phone together??🤔

They were sharing their pain but silently ...
Sheren knows that she is at mistake by making ...rashed first wife n family away from him