Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A fortnight's break! How will we survive without SAY? Anyway, see you in two weeks. Have a nice time.
Loved the update. Loved the kitty bit. Khushi has acquired a new nameafter Red.
Khushi bit him and then the whole family asking about the hickey and the new girl in his life was hilarious. 
The realization that Arnav loves her more as he tended to herwound while she didn't was lovely.
One thing I must commend you for is your taste in clothes. I just love the dresses you choose for Khushi. They are so beautiful be it a Hello Kitty pyjama or the lovely dress she wears in this update. I love it when you take pain to find pictures of these dresses and post them. This helps up to visualise the characters.
For he first time in his life Arnav is jealous of someone. The precap will keep us waiting and wondering through the next two looong weeks.
Edited by 1chilly - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res for today

Sorry farah when I posted comment for last updates its is in the same page and without knowing that I reserved a spot. So this is for today updates

So what will arnav say who is the girl nannav

Im eager to know the answer you know

The way their relationship  is progressing is mind blowing

About precap I think it high time arnav should try o find out answer and im scared as even if he recognizes he is in love,  whether he will accept it.

Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
 Khamoshi ko khamoshi se
Zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do

Aankhon mein kho jaayein aankhein
Bole haatho se haath
Baahon mein chhup kar
Saason se jaise dole raat
Ungliyon ko ungliyon se
Mausmon ko shokhiyon se baat karne do😃

Nahii just read about your leave . jaldi aaao🥱
Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
fazka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update...
loved it...
va21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey farah i hv no words for todays update!!!👏👏 its mindblowing...n as arnav n khushi r thr u hv made it sizzling hot!!!😉...i can undrstand it must b realy difficult to update every day...enjoy ur break...but do update as early as possible...as we all r so addicted to d story!! tc...

vibha
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R.
Edited.

I'm so Humbled that you dedicated a whole chapter to me! Thank You so much. :)
I'm dancing in joy!

Thanks for the PM.

.. And did I say I'm completely overwhelmed?! :)Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
R.
Edited.

".. Bhoolne ki koshish ki, par bhoola nahi paaye.. "
- This line was a distinct shadow of the famous Telepathy conversation which Arnav and Khushi had during the Kidnapping track.. Yet it perfectly fits in this situation,as usual!

"1 KP.. 2 KPs.. 3 KPs.. " - This particular scene was infinitely sweet!.. And ofcourse unexpected for Arnav.

Khushi surpassed Arnav, in physically demonstrating their deep love, in this update! ;)
"For Khushi, this was the first time... secured in the knowledge that he loved her too and may be due to that added connection.. " - This line perfectly gave a clear insight to Khushi's psychology.

Khushi was wanton. True. But at the same time, it was more of her way of celebrating her new discovery.. that Arnav loved her as much as she loved him,if not more..
The fantastic thing about you describing their reactions to each other's touches was how intricately you described the feelings of Khushi at that particular moment. It has more feelings involved than just a random kissing scene at the middle of the night. It just makes it so real.

"Khushi sank her teeth.." was so,so unexpected..
Arnav calling her kitty because of her 'Jungli Billi' like way of loving him and his line "and to think , I actually made a fortune selling clothes to woman.. Unbelievable!" were examples to show that he has a very wicked sense of humour.. and definitely a sharp wit.

Arnav is acutely observant of Khushi.. He saw her fear of dark, with his eyes, when he found her looking here and there in the dark.

It must have been a sweet morning pleasure for Arnav to find Khushi in his house.
Anjali's sudden asking that whether the creep bit him also, was spot-on. :D

The description of Khushi comparing her love with Arnav's love was greatly written. But somehow, I feel that love shouldn't be compared.. It cheapens the very beauty of Love.
Arnav, inspite of surrounded by hovering "mother hens" fussing over his injuries seeks the solace of the one person who gave him a single bite.. This is so sweet. He is just so much obsessed with Khushi!

Akash saying that he deserved to punch Karan , and Rohan seconding his thoughts were Awesome. This proved that they can be fierce when situation demands other than being always the quintessential sweet brother and lover. Akash and Rohan's this hidden side surprised me,big time.

"Nannav! Mere bhai! Thats a hickey.. " and Akash's sudden Eureka moment when his doubts were confirmed made me roll on the floor laughing!

Khushi's way of correcting NK's "chaal" into "haal" , seemed ironical because she was the one for Arnav's hickey-wala "haal"..

So Akash keeps a keen watch on his Bhai. He noticed that small smile creeping up in Arnav's face and also didn't miss the smallest of the fact that, he wore a Prabal jacket and went somewhere,ditching the La Mode Wrap Up Party. Whoa!
So many facets of this reticent and seemingly shy brother of Arnav!

"This is interesting! Do tell me Arnav Who is the.. ermm.. affectionate girl?" - The first question that popped up is, Does Rohan suspects Khushi to be the affectionate girl?
Rohan's gesture and way of using the word "Affectionate" made me think that perhaps he is, a little bit aware of this.. Also in one of the previous chapters, Khushi had asked him about Arnav..
I always love reading about Rohan.. His character is a palette of all the shades of a balanced human being. Once, he is the fiercely protective brother who has a dangerous cold fury raging within, to break the jaw of the guy who dared to try ruining his sisters.. Then again in the same time frame he is a teasing friend , light-heartedly inquiring about his friend's latest date.. His act of throwing an arm around Khushi is so brotherly!
Despite being best friends with Arnav, he is starkly opposite to him. He isn't at all extreme but his every gamut of emotions is assorted out in a distinct way, which he displays them in the right time.. And this makes him so real.
The characterization of Rohan is so fabulous that sometimes it pleasantly forces me to wish for an elder brother like him!

I truly feel for Arnav. :D
He was caught off-guard in a rare "bechara" moment!! :D

The whole family is in for a shock, when they will find out that the girl whom Arnav is seeing, is Khushi..

P.s.- Khushi's dress was cool!Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
Res.
Edited.

As soon as he came, Shyam has started popping his snake head in Arnav and Khushi's relation.. But I suppose his presence will effectively invoke another side of Arnav - that he can be jealous.
.. And as Khushi pointed out, it can do good and make Arnav realize that he is in Love!

(On a side note, this is completely a new idea - that Arnav is jealous of Shyam.. It is always shown that he is jealous of NK, by default.. But Shyam nah-uh! He always suspects Khushi in a wrong way when it comes to Shyam.)

Khushi is dropping hints here and there for him to realize.. But his "Harvard wali Dimaag" has suddenly become, dare I say, tubelight! :D Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what a story and what a time to take a break
will wait
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am NOT commenting on this part.

You didnt wait for me!

My sister didnt give me a call.

I dont know any of you!