Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I just love Arshi moments and the way you write them in this FF is just incredible! still puzzled about shyam though - what's his story mystery mystery๐Ÿ˜‰
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

A fortnight's break! How will we survive without SAY? Anyway, see you in two weeks. Have a nice time.

Loved the update. Loved the kitty bit. Khushi has acquired a new nameafter Red.
Khushi bit him and then the whole family asking about the hickey and the new girl in his life was hilarious. 
The realization that Arnav loves her more as he tended to herwound while she didn't was lovely.
One thing I must commend you for is your taste in clothes. I just love the dresses you choose for Khushi. They are so beautiful be it a Hello Kitty pyjama or the lovely dress she wears in this update. I love it when you take pain to find pictures of these dresses and post them. This helps up to visualise the characters.
For he first time in his life Arnav is jealous of someone. The precap will keep us waiting and wondering through the next two looong weeks.

For last 2 updates,this girl always steals my thoughts and posts comment on SAY before me!!
After this super - kind of maha update in action, I find myself quite heart-broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ by your fortnight-long break. So next update on 15th March?? How do we survive till then?
In K's PoL world, it is called unnecessarily long break!!

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update farah !!! 

their love and passion are giving me chills now !! 

their care is so heartwarming !!! and OMG they spotted then love bite !!! 
jhumki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 We will miss you a fortnite u say well have fun while we ๐Ÿ˜ญ you were one who was so regular with updates break to banta hai boss ๐Ÿ˜†
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
2 weeks break from IPK2. u got to be kidding
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
DAT WAS AWESME!.. I still can't stop laughing at Arnav's state!.

I mean who could have thought dat HIS SHY N SQUEAKY GIRLFRIEND CAN TURN INTO A HORMONE CRAZED TEENAGER!.. Srsly khushi's wontoness surprised me as well for a second!.

Aww n if she keeps on distributing KP's such easily den maybe more such marks will be on both of them!

Frm the beggining wen Khushi started blabbering about how she realised n how he too would soon realise i loved her! Poor Arnav though he is in pain, yet not showing!

N arnav is so not goood in handleing attention, i mean sucha crazzy family! Its like suddenly the ruthless stone has become the glass doll and evryone is taking care of him!!

But the best part was wen Anjali asked "did he bit you chotey?" i mean srsly who wud say that! N den Nk's intervention cleared it all that its a Hickey!

N den aaskash's doubts clearly put ASR into a bigg mess! Although h wud simply shrugg evrythn n walk away.. But well i guess the crazzy family can pull up their socks to found his new 'girlfrnd'..

Precap was amazing! Arnav shud surely be jealous.. This is the only way he can figure out the answer of his question!
casker thumbnail
Great update.
Harvard wali dimaag ki batti jal jayegi ๐Ÿ˜Š.
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good One! But i'm i gonna do for next 2 weeks๐Ÿ˜ญ...i have an addiction for SAY!๐Ÿ˜ญ...God plz help me...and also help arnav to understand...that he loves her!๐Ÿค”
aquagal thumbnail
Amazing, Brilliant Farah!!!
So very much loved the update..
Khushi believes that Mr. ASR with Harvard brain ki batti jal jayegi ๐Ÿ˜†
Loved the kittty.. Love the riled up Khushi๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww..so bad his face is all swollen up now
NK identified the mark as hickey and well kudos to Akash for the observation. I was beginning to wonder how come nobody has noticed this new Arnav Singh Raizada๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Arnav please tell me too who is this affectionate girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Jealous Arnav-- ME LIKES๐Ÿ˜Š but without any MU๐Ÿ˜›
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!!!!!!!!
just too awesome...
let see how arnav manages to answer!!!!