Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
loved the story thanks for sharing!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved the story thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it and shared your thoughts.  Would love to hear your comments on the rest.  The stories relate an entire saga if read in the order that they appear in my index.  πŸ˜Š
Asvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
that was beautiful...
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indu - first of all, thank you for inviting me into your world of colours - your Pyaar ke rang.

You write beautifully - evocatively. I can visualize each and every scene - the details are just right. Enough to help the reader see - and stops short of overwhelming the scene unfolding, the players, the emotions.

This was such a sweet tale. I loved that you translated it into a family moon - seems to fit right into the khaandaan. And what i liked especially was how you built Khushi's realization and made her free to feel her own desire and sensuality. πŸ‘ very well done indeed.

I don't know about ranking ASR with Mr. Darcy. After all Mr. Darcy is nearly every girl's first crush/dream man... but ASR is probably quite close πŸ˜†.

I think i told you already - but i love your concept of Pyaar ke rang. Love is a multi-hued emotion and there are so many kinds of love. I am looking forward to Anjali's story and perhaps we will get some brother bonding stories too? (You may have covered that already -  i am following your advice and going in sequential order. Though i may jump the gun to Anjali's story...)

There is one thing i noticed ... will pm you with examples when i get the chance.

Once again - thank you for sharing these lovely tales.

All the very best,
Kat
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Indu - first of all, thank you for inviting me into your world of colours - your Pyaar ke rang.

You write beautifully - evocatively. I can visualize each and every scene - the details are just right. Enough to help the reader see - and stops short of overwhelming the scene unfolding, the players, the emotions.

This was such a sweet tale. I loved that you translated it into a family moon - seems to fit right into the khaandaan. And what i liked especially was how you built Khushi's realization and made her free to feel her own desire and sensuality. πŸ‘ very well done indeed.

I don't know about ranking ASR with Mr. Darcy. After all Mr. Darcy is nearly every girl's first crush/dream man... but ASR is probably quite close πŸ˜†.

I think i told you already - but i love your concept of Pyaar ke rang. Love is a multi-hued emotion and there are so many kinds of love. I am looking forward to Anjali's story and perhaps we will get some brother bonding stories too? (You may have covered that already -  i am following your advice and going in sequential order. Though i may jump the gun to Anjali's story...)

There is one thing i noticed ... will pm you with examples when i get the chance.

Once again - thank you for sharing these lovely tales.

All the very best,
Kat

Dear Kat,

Thank you for reading and writing this lovely long commentπŸ€—

@BOLD 1 - Thank you verymuch.  That's a great compliment.  I strive to do just that and so happy that you mention it πŸ˜ƒ

@BOLD2 - thank you once again.  Love is indeed multi-hued and it happens with multiple people, each one being a different flavoir based on the relationship/interaction.  I have some exclusive bromance stories in the pipeline, although you will see plenty of evidence of that in all the stories already written down.  

Please read NK's Serendipity and OS's between that one and Anjali's PIPC before starting PIPC in earnest.  It will make reading PIPC and the characters popping in it much more enjoyable.

I look forward to your comments on the rest of them as well as the PMs you mentioned.

Happy reading!  Enjoy!

Indu.

skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was really incredible. The most-wanted honeymoon and consummation track that we never got..written in the best way possible. It was really wonderful.
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indu,
Thanks for the PM.
Loved this story. beautifully written.

sumana561 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story...u wrote it in a beautiful way.ur description of Kerala was so lively,I just felt like seeing all those u wrote...the last chapter is my favorite,u wrote it in a decent yet romantic way. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ just found this ss...started reading ur other works.loved reading this ss.
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all parts together..
loved it..
beautifully written.. 😊
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ur writing style is very similar to appurs; she also loves arnav and so do i. i love the way uve portaryed arnav's single-minded love towards khushi. isnt this the very essence of our IPK which was threatened to be destroyed by the sheetal track