Originally posted by: risat

Congratulations dear :)

Oh how beautiful is that πŸ˜Š  Thank you my darling❀️
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: devasahayam

beautifully written 😳

Thank you.  So nice to see this story being appreciated and loved after so many months of its initial post.  πŸ˜ƒ
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
A beautifully written story. I like the way u narrated the romance. Are u basically from Kerala ? 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

A beautifully written story. I like the way u narrated the romance. Are u basically from Kerala ? 

Thank you!  I am not from Kerala.  I have not been to Kumarakom.  It's in my wishlist of places to visit.  πŸ˜Š
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was truly beyond amazing. I am so glad we talked and you gave me this link, else I would have missed out on one of the most beautiful depictions of a Honeymoon (sorry, family moon πŸ˜†)
You described the whole Kerala experience so beautifully. Loved every little bit. 
And Arnav pushing Khushi over the edge was just so evil. I was getting just as desperate as she was. 
And the finale couldn't have been any better. It was Perfect. Loved the idea of the boat. loved your details, down to the Kerala saree Khushi was wearing. 

Congratulations on the award on this story, but it was so truly deserving.

NOw I will be reading all the rest of your work. 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

This was truly beyond amazing. I am so glad we talked and you gave me this link, else I would have missed out on one of the most beautiful depictions of a Honeymoon (sorry, family moon πŸ˜†)

You described the whole Kerala experience so beautifully. Loved every little bit. 
And Arnav pushing Khushi over the edge was just so evil. I was getting just as desperate as she was. 
And the finale couldn't have been any better. It was Perfect. Loved the idea of the boat. loved your details, down to the Kerala saree Khushi was wearing. 

Congratulations on the award on this story, but it was so truly deserving.

NOw I will be reading all the rest of your work. 

Thank you dear Gita.  Now I am looking forward to your comments on the rest as well :)
arshy4ever thumbnail
This is beautiful... You have done a very good 
job dear... 
I'm a Keralite, so I can easily see the effort you took ... N for me you have definitely succeeded in depicting the beauty of Vembanaattu Lake and little bit Travancore culture...  

Very well done dear... You should write more... I love your style of writing...
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
  loved the end of chapter 2 ... the fact tht arnav hd anticipated all, n in the end hd to finally let it out tht he hd all planned before-hand .. too cute :) :)
 loved the comparison between arnav-maya n khushi-nk .. n it was definitely meant only fr nk :) :) too cute :)
beautifully written... n quite a picture u drew thr... cud visualise a houseboat, a moon.. obviously my visualisation stopped rt thr n didnt wander inside πŸ˜‰

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This was a beautiful story
loved it so much
sman thumbnail
Donn know how I missed this great SS..running to read all your stories..