Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 1 & 2 Awesome πŸ˜Š 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So here I am... as promised... πŸ˜ƒ

Was this your very first Arshi story? 
If so, I must tell you, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!

After the hasty departure of Shyamu in the show, had we got this, kitna achcha hota... Loved Arnav's smartly planned foreplay to the most amazing suhaagraat ever - Beautiful location, dresses, the distance before the union, the play that steamed up Khushi's senses... LOVED the gentleman in Arnav, even though being the experienced one in the matter, let Khushi voice the need when she's ready... 
Needless to say, the last part of the last part was awesome! β˜ΊοΈ

I thought  your recent OS - "Arnavji, I wanna beep beep" was the hottest piece written by you - but, PHEW!!  This beats it!
Fantastic writing Indu πŸ‘
I am demanding more OSs like this on Arshi after PIPC πŸ˜‰

Love Ya!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aruni50218

So here I am... as promised... πŸ˜ƒ

Was this your very first Arshi story? 
If so, I must tell you, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!

After the hasty departure of Shyamu in the show, had we got this, kitna achcha hota... Loved Arnav's smartly planned foreplay to the most amazing suhaagraat ever - Beautiful location, dresses, the distance before the union, the play that steamed up Khushi's senses... LOVED the gentleman in Arnav, even though being the experienced one in the matter, let Khushi voice the need when she's ready... 
Needless to say, the last part of the last part was awesome! β˜ΊοΈ

I thought  your recent OS - "Arnavji, I wanna beep beep" was the hottest piece written by you - but, PHEW!!  This beats it!
Fantastic writing Indu πŸ‘
I am demanding more OSs like this on Arshi after PIPC πŸ˜‰

Love Ya!

Thank you, Thank you dear Aruni β˜ΊοΈ  This is the first piece I posted on Arnav and Khushi and in this forum.  This is the first piece of my writing that I have shared with public(as in some one I am not close to on a day to day basis πŸ˜‰)  And the first one with which I broke my 12 year dry spell of not having written anything.  This is a special piece for me and will always be.  Glad you loved it.  πŸ€—
lazyleaves thumbnail
This was a good read, especially the exposure it provided to the Keralite culture :-)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ

This is a story of Arnav and Khushi on their honeymoon along with the Raizadas after the Shyam fiasco had ended. Our show didn't give us a honeymoon track - a track that we and our couple deserved. So what the CVs can't give, the authors of the forum do. 

What I loved most about this story was the imagery which was created in my head of the beautiful Kerala. I have never been there, so I got to travel it through this SS. Along with being a good read on ArHi coming closer, this SS was also culturally educative one as I got to learn quite a few things about Keralite culture.

A very short story of only 6 parts but very effectively written making me yearn for more from her.

Thank you :)

Sorry for the late wishes. Feel free to use the siggy 😊 Do mention in the title that this OS has been awarded 😳

ArHilicious Droolers #4: Rabba Ve ...

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ

This is a story of Arnav and Khushi on their honeymoon along with the Raizadas after the Shyam fiasco had ended. Our show didn't give us a honeymoon track - a track that we and our couple deserved. So what the CVs can't give, the authors of the forum do. 

What I loved most about this story was the imagery which was created in my head of the beautiful Kerala. I have never been there, so I got to travel it through this SS. Along with being a good read on ArHi coming closer, this SS was also culturally educative one as I got to learn quite a few things about Keralite culture.

A very short story of only 6 parts but very effectively written making me yearn for more from her.

Sorry for the late wishes. Feel free to use the siggy 😊 Do mention in the title that this OS has been awarded 😳

Yay! Congo Indu!!!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ

Wow!  I am pleasantly surprised and totally Happy.  My own little Rabba ve moment with my writing at this momentπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the award truly appreciate it.  This was my very first SS on ARSHI and my first FF post in thsi forums although I have a whole bunch of other works that followed this one.
This will always be special and the award makes it even more so.

A Big thanks to the readers of this forum for receiving and appreciating it with such warmth.πŸ€—πŸ€—
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Thank you darling Aruni.  I would have completely missed this but for your PM.  A huge thanks to you and the other readers as well as the team adjudging the FFs on this forum to pick the award winning ones.  I am humbled and motivated to keep tha bar high on my works.

Dear readers this is for all of you - love you all- Mwaah!

πŸ€—
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations dear :)