Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I also carry books whenever i travel.. its a must. but if i travel with lots of people like i went to ofc tour with 24 people its impossible to read.. they are crazy 😆 so i can mingle with them as well but i don mind travelling alone as i can explore it... 

when are you going to sweden Mandy? visa final?

Probably in april 😵 These guys r postponing it 😡
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

I am no abla naari but I love my space 😛 n no nobody thinks I am abla naari in my team too. I quite good at doing BBB 😆

appearances are often *ahem* ðŸ˜† but i agree with you...one definitely needs his own personal space..and so do i...its like when i am in fun mood...i will go crazy and make others crazy...but when i am not..i just stay alone...away from everyone...i kind of get into a shell...😳

and even i prefer reading...with my headphones on...thats just magical for me ðŸ˜³
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: --peehu--

appearances are often *ahem* ðŸ˜† but i agree with you...one definitely needs his own personal space..and so do i...its like when i am in fun mood...i will go crazy and make others crazy...but when i am not..i just stay alone...away from everyone...i kind of get into a shell...😳

I have never been the outgoing types even around my close friends n they r used to it n they accept me the way I am Embarrassed Atleast my bff does Embarrassed My family on the other well, they r very silent 😛 Infact I am the most talkative of the lot n my friends find it hard to believe 😆 But I am not the partying kind at all be it with friends or family I prefer my space.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i resed for BD... finish the AT please.. new one is made. link on page 123/124 i guess. im leaving for now.. will be back soon...
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

I have never been the outgoing types even around my close friends n they r used to it n they accept me the way I am 😳 Atleast my bff does 😳 My family on the other well, they r very silent 😛 Infact I am the most talkative of the lot n my friends find it hard to believe 😆 But I am not the partying kind at all be it with friends or family I prefer my space.

i really cant believe that this is you...the way you are describing urself is so different from the way i pictured u ðŸ˜† 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Roothe khaabon ko mana lenge
Kati patango ko thaamenge
Haa haa hai jazba
Ho ho hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Hmm ka manjha, hmm ka manjha...

Soyi taqdeere jaga denge
Kal ko ambar jhuka denge
Haa haa, hai jazba
Ho ho, hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Hmm manjha...

Peehu24 thumbnail
Hai jo lahu mera, behta chala
Dekho junoon mera, kehta chala
Khaabon ka tha makaan jo dehta chala

Bezubaan kab se main raha
Begunaah sehta main rahaa

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
😭
I couldn be the first to res 😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Peehu24 thumbnail
aww...mandy..there is always a next time ðŸ¤—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Finish the AT soon guys 😆 I shall post my hello before going for my meeting in the new AT 😳