Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OUT OF THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE. AT LEAST HER DIGNITY WAS SAFE WITH THE KUNDRA BROTHERS
BUT THEN RK TO THE RESCUE
Edited by punam2712 - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ nice update, I have feeling it is Adi who came to save her. It is not like that I will be sad that anyone came but I don't know grrr grr better I wait and watch. Poor girl I think she have no option but to trust Kundra brothers and RK does he really have feelings or not and did Adi too have feelings for Madhu- grrr me and my stupid query. Ok I will not disturb with my comment. Anyway I am loving it and will wait to know what happened. I am happy atleast she is save by someone or can be new entry o forget it.🀣
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Chapter 2:
*whistles* Sexy purple dress. LOL Naw... But shtill.
W*F In other words BE MY SLAVE FOR THE REST OF FOREVER.
dklas hfka lsdjf
*rolls up sleeve*
Uski toh me!

I love the way you write. Her every little thought. It's perfect Preeto <3

Chapter 3:

Madhy.
Really?
Not harm? At least not yet! What does this mean! I'm scared and excited and angry at the same time.

I like Adi. Bas. 
But I have a feeling being the twisty queen he's gonna turn out to be a rapist or something. Not getting my hopes up. But he's cute.

Chapter 4:

OMG OK IDK IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF ADI ENDING UP THE BE A RAPIST BUT OMG I LURVE HIM!
And the dal down the shirt. Sigh... RK never did grow up did he.

..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

late lateef= a person who shows up when the party is over. i.e. the dialogue is question was in the latest chapter
all that work for nothing is what I was trying to get at.

so you thought... so you were looking for it in the... oh I get it.

..Shweta.. thumbnail
I just realized all your chapters begin with "the"
and they say im not observant pfffttt

I shall read the rest later gtg <3 ILY SO MUCH IM GOING TO MARRY A PAPER TOWEL.
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.cant wait for 2mrw.Edited by Hdhd - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Madhu...that silly girl ran into an alley.The last part...she was lucky to b saved.I think her saviour is Rk...i hope its not Adi
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu and model..good idea πŸ˜ƒ
I don't think that adi and RK wanted to do something bad.
She ran away-->not so good idea πŸ˜›
Uff these 5 ugly men 😑 I wanted to kill them
Poor madhu πŸ˜”
Aww yaay..her protactor RK is there (I hope so) πŸ˜†
Oh man I want to know now what happens next.. -.- πŸ˜‰
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woah Awesome + Super-Exciting Update Pritt di!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ I loved it alot.❀️
I have to say The note managed to frighten me alot in the beginning and I was reading the whole chap keeping that in mind. πŸ˜†
You know I was actually suspecting Adi all the time after reading the warning,When He said about Modelling agency and her becoming a model,I was like Will He make her to wear really like REALLY Revealing dresses forcefully. 😲
But like Always,Doubting Adi makes me a fool,Don't know why you always makes me DOUBT him. 😑 And Then again make me fall in love with him.πŸ˜†
Oh But I do have doubts on him being the MASTERMIND and that Plan of lurking That SOMEONE in...But I guess First I have to wait to know the real reasons of the KIDNAPPING, Right? πŸ˜†
Hmm,So Madhu really ran πŸ˜† I don't know what to say,But I actually pity her at the moment,Firstly Bcoz It's difficult for her to trust these two Hot Kundra Brothers aka her Kidnappers.LOL. πŸ˜† And Secondly If The person who hit that Bad Guy is RK then She is dead gone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I don't want it to be RK,But actually It'll be lots of fun to see his possesiveness and anger for Madhu,So I'll say Bring HIM on. πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 But I also do hope He won't hurt or behave rude with Madhu.
Can't wait for tommorow nightPls Continue Soon. 😊

P.S. :- Pls di,From next time don't give such SCARY warnings,It made me to doubt Adi unneccesarily.πŸ˜†I wasn't able to enjoy the update properly bcoz I was just thinking more on what'll happen at last and Who will do that disgusting act. 😑 Edited by janvie - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE GLAD SHE GOT SAVE AND I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE RAN  HAVE HAD A PLAN INSTEAD OF RUNNING IN TO THE UNKNOWN GLAD SHE GOT SAVE AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM