Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm one hot update😳!! God!!! Cliff hangerπŸ˜†..pls can u update soon...I mean really soon😳
Athena90 thumbnail
you cant possibly make us wait 24 hours after that update!!! Make it 2 today. hahahah
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woooww!!! superb updare!!! want to see this in serial too)) pls continue soon!!)
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing update
continue soon plz...

waiting for ur next part...😊

-Snowdrop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.
madhu was shocked πŸ˜• why????

waiting for next part
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
hey u mention dat u r not going to reveal the truth of kidnapping till ch30 but u r going to drop hints abt dis but wat abt love story of rishabala when u r going to start it...
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT HAPPENS NOW PLEASE UPDATE SOON
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.πŸ‘
waiting for the hints to be unveiled.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow di What a Brilliant and Mind-blowing Update!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ I just lovvveeed it.❀️
Adi feels for Madhu or not. πŸ˜• It's so strange,I was actually shocked When He said,"She is all yours now." 😲 Mujhe Lagta hai ki Kuch toh Gadbad hai (CID πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† )
And Woah Such Hot and Passionate Rishabala danceI was like this 😲 😲 When RK took Madhu to his room.
"Why Can't I have you as dessert?!" πŸ˜† Aww He really cracked me up with this. πŸ˜†
It seems to me that RK brought her in his room intentionally,He was surely trying to hide something in the party with all these acts. 😳
And Why is she shocked at the end...Uggh di,I hate you for this cliff-hanger. 😑 LOL πŸ˜† Just Kidding di,Pls Update the next part today only if possible...I was really enjoying this part alot and You are going to give a hint in next one...So pls try to update soon na 😳 😳Will be waiting. 😳
I have one question,Why didn't RK locked Madhu in his room.He should have known How crazy and stubborn She is and will never listen to him or It it other way around,He wanted her to come down???