Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy birthday Dear Durga and many more to come. Have a joyful day and years ahead god bless you πŸ’” πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dear Indi. Trust you to spin a tale with the whole of fairyland and everyone from  IPK land and set the story in blast land, giving it a rollercoaster ride with suspense and pride, every step hilarious, every moment engaging and giving it a climax only befitting the lub we share on this happy filled blast land. Thank you thank you dear queen, for saving my birthday and rescuing it from vanishing into oblivion. I had vishwas, full bharosa that der hi sahi, my friends would wish me. And so they have, with all the love they always had. Thank you all once again for making my day, so what it isn't on my birthday, it turned out to be a bhery bhery special day. πŸ˜³
And as they say, all things happen for a reason. The reason is up there, another most beautiful fairy tale. Oh I must read again ... again ... and again .. πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

If ever there could be a tale which could take the hawa out of the pretenders it ijj this bhun. Lady Indus pileejh to be accepting humaar extreme appreciation. Hum ijj underisstanding many issecrets nowjj, cassini space craft ijj taking picturewas of that minus abomination and gibhing tumka? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hello hi bye bye, and the snakewa wajj dropped off the comet there toojj. Ee tho ghor conspirajjies laagat hai humka. ekdum haivaan pareshaan conspirajjies wonly.

But hum ijj not gibhing up, the che taariq ijj coming issoon and bhe should celebrate humaar SKD. They can take namewas and tunewa toojj, but they cannot take the magic that ijj bhun number gobhernor and devi of crajiness issupreme, hello hi bye bye

haye my bhery ownwa kizhy, bahutei thaynks joo. joo are gibhing me such a good appreciassun only. actually, no idea how but that pretenders' spaced-out ship crashlanded right into the bday thoughts whirling through me. and oh, for a change, it had some use too.

yes, no gibhing up, no backing away, hum bilasting away loudly and happy jily wonly on the 6th oph june.. with the bhun aynd wonly gobhernor and sanka debhie. bas. no me tooj accepted. and no duplicatiyas tooj.

in pinkwa, i am rollings only like belan bhith laphters and holdings my isstomachwa. no kheen kheen kheen.

ee jo they are findings the paani on the moonwa oph issomething, issome peepuls isshould take chullu bhars oph that and do the needful.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thread Indi... nostalgia hitting bad., be back shortly ..,
Durga.. chappad phadke..,,:)
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Oh dear Indi. Trust you to spin a tale with the whole of fairyland and everyone from  IPK land and set the story in blast land, giving it a rollercoaster ride with suspense and pride, every step hilarious, every moment engaging and giving it a climax only befitting the lub we share on this happy filled blast land. Thank you thank you dear queen, for saving my birthday and rescuing it from vanishing into oblivion. I had vishwas, full bharosa that der hi sahi, my friends would wish me. And so they have, with all the love they always had. Thank you all once again for making my day, so what it isn't on my birthday, it turned out to be a bhery bhery special day. πŸ˜³

And as they say, all things happen for a reason. The reason is up there, another most beautiful fairy tale. Oh I must read again ... again ... and again .. πŸ˜ƒ

haye my sweet blast partner, how much fun we've all had together. i am so so happy you enjoyed the tale of zazu and no show, with all the pyaar from each one of us. yeah, maybe dm really made us forget, for a reason? you never know with that lady. thanks for being a part of an indescribably fun and happy part of my life. you like isstory? me dhinka chika. thanks to you i get to write fairy tales. i hope every time you read it, it feels like your bday.

you called me queen? hahhahah, i hope i am the nasty one who can fix the baddies, hamesha.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Now that maafis and sorrys came in ...just the right time to rabba ve.....😊.. for the blasters where ad and skd merge...

ladki in green and ladka namkeen...Cliche...right??😊

Lets do something bhhery bhhery dippherent...

Total forgettiya the special day.. and come back with a different version... of the same...on a different day...

sukoon...

Durga, wish you loads of happiness and peace...have a great year ahead...

Happy Birthday!!
Edited by Horizon - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Now that maafis and sorrys came in ...just the right time to rabba ve.....😊.. for the blasters where ad and skd merge...

Lets do something bhhery bhhery dippherent...

Total forgettiya the special day.. and come back with a different version... of the same...on a different day...

sukoon...

Durga, wish you loads of happiness and peace...have a great year ahead...

Happy Birthday!!

and rabba vey enters the fray... sighhh.

here's to the place where ad and skd merge.

that's all for now, from indi... for this line has me in a state and i cannot concentrate:

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Happy Bday D <3 πŸ₯³
Sorry yaara , me bhulakar now a days , Please seeking forgiveness.πŸ€—

Hope you had fun filled day with your family and friends without a Blast Ones because we all are together in this crime.May Almighty bless you with all the happiness, health, and peace of mind.

Regards,

Faiqa

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Indi for saving the day from Zazu and blasting at us...πŸ˜†  through messages.
❀️

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wishes Indu and Faiqa. I wonder if my birthday will henceforth be nicknamed as the forgetful day in the blast land. πŸ˜†

Oh yes Indi, thanks to this story I am gonna celebrate my birthday whenever I read it.

Love you all my lovely blasters. Lots of muaahs. β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜³