Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

of nafrat and mohabbat

"kyunki main tumse nafrat karta hoon... because i hate you."

"hum bhi aap se nafrat karte hain... jitni aap karte hain usse kahin zyada... kyunki koi aap se pyaar kare aap uske layak hi nahin hain, mr raizada... aap sirf nafrat ke kayak hain!"

"i hate you too... much more than you hate me... because that one should love you, you aren't fit for it, mr raizada... you are only fit for hating!"

his eyes had turned sad and lost after he'd declared his hate, flinging it at her like his ultimate weapon. his body had jerked with the force of it, his voice had started low and suddenly risen high to tear through the night, echo across the poolside, where once he'd stood thinking of her, holding her payal, where once he'd put that payal back on her ankle, where he'd kissed her almost, and then stolen a kiss that first time, where he'd smiled at a girl who said she'd had to put mango juice in his shoe because they'd run out of orange juice. but tonight he just hated her standing here. clearly, absolutely, passionately. didn't we hear him say that just now?

then why did his eyes look so terribly sad, were there tears reddening them? why did they move away from her face? why did he not say a word as she looked at him tears streaming down her face, aching and hurt and in tumult and declared right back to him... she hated him just as much. in fact, more?

and why for h's sake as they looked at each other, speechless after all that hate, did rabba vey play so trilling, so sure, so true? was this perhaps their first open absolute declaration of love?

after that moment on the terrace, was this perhaps the only place love could stay, safely ensconced in hate, perhaps even turned to it? did that essential matter that makes up love, that energy, quickly undergo a change so that it may live and not die at the hands of terrible betrayal, one so unthinkable he couldn't even bring himself to ask her why?

and look how wonderfully he'd managed to ignite the same feeling in her. for she needed it no doubt, or else what was she to do with all those smiles tumbling in her heart as she had waited for him on the terrace, all her little murmurings within, that whispered that thrilled and said it's time to go has has ke pagal, because arr...nav ji was coming to tell her why he had to talk to her... bas karni hai. what was she to do with that feeling now that he'd made her life a living hell and she had no idea why.

oh that nafrat, without it where would pyaar be.

he struck hard against the abrasion in his heart and lit the fire of hate, she let it touch her tear soaked feelings and rise into a magnificent flame. a flame that would burn forever, hamesha. that would keep them together through times of trouble, never letting indifference tear them asunder... because in it was that inordinate thing, that thing without which we would not hope, and it was called vishwaas.

tumhari lau ko pakadke jalney ki Aaarzoo meinj
jab apne hi aap se lipat ke sulag raha tha
bata to us waqt main kahaan tha
bata to us waqt too kahaan thi

in the hope of holding your flame and burning
when i clung to myself and smouldered
tell me, where was i at that time
tell me where were you at that time

~~~ gulzar ~~~

nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

the shadi karni hogi episodes

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A profound feeling of sadness in the wake of all the news about the new series. As if something dear is been taken away. We'll never see something like this, or something that'll touch us to this extent
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

yes, kizh... profound sadness. i can almost see arnav singh raizada's lips lifting in a sneer, his eyes lose light and get to absolute zero, his voice slightly raspy and impermeable saying, "iss duniya mein jisske paas paisa hai, ussike paas taaqat hai..."; a slight turn of head, "just remember that."

money and its power, almost obscene money's need to show its power, huh. asr got this world at its exact pulse, no wonder he rarely smiled.

i am yet to write my thoughts on 4, maybe i was waiting for this moment.

indi52 thumbnail

asr... again?

there is only one asr and he will do anything to get this girl. even live through amezing-ly weird scripts, his tie always sleek and his waistcoat sharp. hmm, i can just see his expression when he hears there's talk of another asr.

and now it's gone beyond talk, we have the first teaser. okay, i can almost hear him mutter, "aww" and give a slightly, very slightly mind ya, amused look. did he just say those two words under his breath?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbcrHZYAbA[/YOUTUBE]

the first teaser of ipkknd 3
credit star plus

an edit i made for team sobtians... surreal, this feeling of asr who is not asr.

indiandisspyaarko.blogspot.com

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well said indi...the man in waist coat...would be slightly amused... "A.. tumhare naam mein.. really!!"

ASR is not an acronym but an adjective...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

well said indi...the man in waist coat...would be slightly amused... "A.. tumhare naam mein.. really!!"

ASR is not an acronym but an adjective...

hahahhahhaha well said, indu.

tumhare naam mein a hai... really?

awww i miss the fellow.

no, he be no acronym, nothing is abbreviated about him or those initials of his.

i was just thinking of doing a post on the forum. then i wondered... my friends aren't here... and really, am i ready for this ache again? it's not the first time i've hurt badly and acted foolishly. five years on, do i really have that wackadoodle in me...

avantis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

awww i miss the fellow.

no, he be no acronym, nothing is abbreviated about him or those initials of his.

i was just thinking of doing a post on the forum. then i wondered... my friends aren't here... and really, am i ready for this ache again? it's not the first time i've hurt badly and acted foolishly. five years on, do i really have that wackadoodle in me...

Hey i have read almost all your analysis on the episodes and they beautiful. I ve also read the crooners u guys used to write while the show was running. I would love all you guys to come together again. Are you sure none of your friends will come back to the forum for the new show? Since i wasn't part of the forum then... Would love all old people to come back... If they feel the show is good

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi avantis,

thank you for reading our thoughts on ipk. crooner was great fun, so was blast from the past. i am sure if the show is good, people will come back to the forum. everything really depends on that. the fact that we all rushed here every morning had a lot to do with just how the episodes made us feel... let's see, if the new show has that effect. maybe it will... you never know.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

awww i miss the fellow.

You should certainly keep the option open Indi...  5/6 years ago we never thought a tv show would make us go berserk...  we don't know whats headed our way.. writing may help the hurt and frustration ...

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

you're right, indu. and given our past record with barun...
though i have to say barun or no barun tanhaiyan left me cold. let's see how this goes. if i need to write, i'll be here and hope you and everybody else too.