Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gupta90

Nothing was boring about the update, infact this part was essential for their relationship to develop further. Loved it :):)

looking forward to the next part :)

thanks for comments, and yes I too agree that this kind of emotion is needed and for RaYa this was inevitable coz they need to understand their relationship
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

very nice & emotional update & pls aap har bar sry mat boliye its ok dear

bt miss Raya moment waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon thx 4 PM

pleasure is entirely mine, next update me RaYa moment will be pakka...I genuinely felt sorry to keep u all waiting
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,update was nice hn mujhe thoda bura laga ki is update me jada soumya and rishab the but its ok story ke sare charecters ko ehmiyat dena chahiye ar duri rahegi tabhi to raya pass ane ki kosis karenge i know u will make a fantastic realisation.Continue soon.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thank you, and am sorry that I make u cry par kya karu, Priya ka dard mujhse dekha nahi jaa raha hain toh I shared with u all and yes upcoming updates will be emotional so plz bare that ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont worry, u update i'll keep tissues wid me while reading ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

dont worry, u update i'll keep tissues wid me while reading๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don't want my frnds to cry after reading my updates so will try not to make u cry in next one
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late reply dear
sweet and cute updt
it was very emotional updt
waiting for raya union
waiting
updt asap

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing , superb, fantastic update... ur writing has a something unic that it always touch my heart.. am happy that atlas priya knows some of the truth.. the emotional turmoil that priya is going through has been described and written very finely. sometimes i think that the way u are writing the story needs lots of patient , maturity and u should have seen the life and u have everything in u . and that's why everyone can't be the best writer... yes, i wanted raya confession but am happy to wait. not only raya other character also has the sm value and importance in ur ff and i just love it.. the more hurt and misunderstandings the more dhuadhaar confession so am happily waiting.. update soon.
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

mindblowing , superb, fantastic update... ur writing has a something unic that it always touch my heart.. am happy that atlas priya knows some of the truth.. the emotional turmoil that priya is going through has been described and written very finely. sometimes i think that the way u are writing the story needs lots of patient , maturity and u should have seen the life and u have everything in u . and that's why everyone can't be the best writer... yes, i wanted raya confession but am happy to wait. not only raya other character also has the sm value and importance in ur ff and i just love it.. the more hurt and misunderstandings the more dhuadhaar confession so am happily waiting.. update soon.

thanks for such lovely comments, I don't know whether I deserve such love and applauds from u all or not, but I promise I will definitely try to make RaYa confession a magical one
jineejiggs thumbnail
Hello my readers, after reading the comments all of yours, I thought giving all of you a brief sketch of next update, u all have expressed that RaYa should confess now and u all want Priya to be happy, but let me tell u all, they both will take time to do that, so I want to present a brief overview of next part, so that u all can understand the situation, I hope u all can now have an idea

Ram and Priya will be in car, both are thinking about their London memories, Saumya came in KM and both she and Priya bonded well, infact after coming of her, Priya apne dard ko bhulne ki koshish kar rahi hain, Neha- Priya convo regarding HM, Ram shouted on Priya and Priya felt a stab in her heart, Ram felt bad coz his behavior, Ram went to London, he is missing Priya, Priya comes to know about Rishabh-Saumya's relationEdited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ramji chalo achha hai gusse se hi sahi pati ka haq to jata rahe hai...๐Ÿ˜›poor priya...๐Ÿ˜ญ ramji to  ab London bhi chalegaye priya ko chod ke๐Ÿ˜”c
continue soon...chalo tum bhi lukka chupi khel lo par accha hai..agar bond strong ban na hai to phir aise fights hona bhi zaroori hai...looking farward