Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thoda emotion toh hoga hi aakhir Priya ka dil jo tuta hain par Ram bhi chain se nahi jee pas raha hain toh frustration me woh aur bhi Priya par gussa hota hain, toh sab milake emotional updates are coming up 😭

Priya par gussa kyun 😭 or emotional updates matlab 😲 kitna rulaoge..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bar bar sorry bolna mujhe achha nahin lagta par kya karu, galati ho jati hain mujhse ke main aap sab ko intezaar karwa rahi hoon isi liye again SORRY

recap

Neeti – just give me half an hour, I will be there

Priya – am waiting

Exactly within half an hour Neeti reached the Hotel and came to RaYa's room, after greeting each other, Neeti said

Neeti – so tell me Priya, what was the urgency?, why did u call me like that?, I hope everything is fine

Priya looked at her, paused for some time and then said, I am sorry to call you like this but I need to know something

Neeti – what is it Priya?

Priya – u and Samar know Mr. Kapoor for past 17 years, u told me that day that he had gone through many things in his life and I should not leave him, Neeti, what does that mean?, I can clearly see the emptiness in his eyes, something definitely bothers him constantly?, just want to know is there something in his past?

Neeti kept looking at Priya, she understood Priya know nothing about Ram's past

Priya – u know in what circumstances we got married, I know nothing about his past life and never felt that inquisitiveness coz I believe he is my present and every human being has a past, am not saying anything for that but if that very past bothers him then it has definitely got something in it, Neeti I just want to know is there anything in his past that botheres him too much?

Neeti didn't say anything and kept looking at Priya, she was thinking herself

Priya – Neeti, I can understand u must be very surprise to hear this, but he is my husband, I can't see him in pain, u and Samar are his old frndz, just tell me, what is it?

Neeti – Priya see this is between u and Ram, I think I shouldn't come in between this

Priya – I know Neeti, this is about us but Mr. Kapoor will never share this with me and I can't see him in pain, it hurts me to see him in that state. Please Neeti for Mr. Kapoor's sake tell me

Neeti – yes Priya, Ram has a past and it is related to London

Priya – tell me everything, mujhse kuch bhi mat chhupao, main janna chahti hoon

Neeti told Priya everything about Sarah Matthews, her past, her frndshp with Ram, their love story and also how they parted their ways, but she didn't say that Ram wanted to marry her and Sarah refused him and that was main reason behind their break up, coz no one know this fact, Ram didn't tell them.

Priya was just listening to it and somewhere in her heart it was ripping off. A strange thing was constantly roaming in her mind that she isn't the first girl in her MAN's life, ek ajeeb sa dard umar raha tha, shayad iss dard ka koi wajood nahi tha par aisa ho raha tha, Priya being very matured and sensible she wasn't coming to that terms.

After some time Neeti said,

Neeti – yehi wajah thi jo Ram aaj tak shaadi nahi kiya tha, par jab maine aur Samar ne tumhe dekha aur Ram ne tumhe introduce kiya hume laga finally Ram zindagi me aage bar gaya, uske chehre pe ek bohot sukoon tha jab woh tumhe as Mrs. Ram Kapoor introduce karwa raha tha, Priya, Ram bohot achha insaan hain, aise insaan bohot kam milte hain, tum sach me bohot lucky ho, tumhe dekh ke, tumse baatein karke aur tumse kareeb se janne ke baad hume laga ke tum uske liye ek dum perfect ho, tum hi ho jo usko khush rakh paoge, woh saari khushiya de paoge jo woh deserve karta hain, never ever leave him, he also deserves to be happy, bohot dekha hain usne bas ab uski khushiyon ki bari hain, saying this Neeti kept her hand on Priya's hand and said, tum dono hi ek dusre ke liye bane ho, both of u are incomplete without each other, kabhi Ram ko galat mat samajhna, kabhi kabhi thoda karwa bol jata hain, gussa bhi karta hain par dil ka ek dum saaf aur sachha hain, sab ke liye uske dil me bohot pyaar hain.

Priya sirf sunn rahi thi Neeti ki baatein, lekin uske dil me ek ajeeb si khalbali machi huin thi, woh Ram ko apni baahon me leke rona chahti thi, uske saare ansooyon ko poonchna chahti thi, usse bohot pyaar karna chahti thi par woh kuch nahi kar paa rahi thi.

Thodi der baad Neeti ne kahan,

Neeti – Priya zindagi bohot ajeeb hoti hain, bohot kuch sikhati hain hume, lekin ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ke ab tum Ram ki zindagi ho, uska kal ho, woh sirf aur sirf tumhara hain, usse kabhi chhod mat dena

Priya placing her hand on Neeti's hand said, I promise u Neeti, jab tak zindagi hain main Mr. Kapoor ko kabhi bhi chhod ke nahi jaungi.

Neeti smiled and got up, so Priya also got up and they hugged each other, Neeti said,

Neeti – ab main chalti hoon, kal milte hain airport par aur haan kabhi bhi Ram taang kare toh mujhe phone kar dena, main uski kaan kheench dungi, by saying this both Neeti and Priya laughed out

Priya – tum log bohot yaad aaoge, give my regards to Snehal saying this they again hugged each other and Neeti bid good bye.

Neeti has left the hotel about half an hour ago and Priya is standing in front of the window of their drawing room. The curtains are kept aside and from the glass window Priya is looking outside the room. It was almost evening, the sun has set in just a few mins ago but it has left its last rays in the sky. Priya was just staring in front, she was thinking about Neeti's words, Mr. Kappor had a past and that is reason why he cannot have peace in his life, Sarah Matthews was his love and his new deal is with her company and both are working together. Ours is a compromised marriage, Mr. Kapoor wasn't ready for this marriage, he was forced into this, that's why he never imposed anything on me, he was always agitated and irritated, he never wanted to get married, is Sarah still on his mind, is he still in love with her, this was the reason that the other day he didn't took our marriage to another level, that means he is still in love with Sarah, itni badi baat hain par why didn't Neha told me anything about this, is that they also don't know about this. What am I supposed to do now?, tears forming in her eyes and within seconds it started flowing down, I love him and I can't even think of leaving him but what if he wanted to leave me, I only want his happiness and if his happiness is with someone else then I will step down, bohot dard hoga mujhe. Nahin reh paungi unke bagair, par unke khushi ke liye yeh bhi karungi, I just want his happiness, unke hoton pe hansi dekhne ke liye I will do anything……..Priya was constantly thinking about these aur yehi soch sochte apne mann ko bhi mazboot kar rahi thi, toh tabhi bell bajta hain and she opened the door and found Mr. Kapoor standing there.

Ram looked at her and he could see Priya was crying though her tears are wiped off but it left its marks on her cheeks

Ram – tum theek toh ho?

Priya in a very cold voice answered yes

Ram – tumhe dekh ke nahi lag raha hain, u were crying

Now Priya was a little bit embarrassed and tried to hide her emotions so she covered up and said, woh actually its been long time that am away from my family, so missing them.

Ram – just two more days then day after tomorrow we will be in Mumbai

Priya didn't say anything just smiled at him.

Next day Ram and Priya were in airport with Samar and Neeti

Neeti – iss baar tujhe chhod diya lekin agli baar jab ayega toh humare saath hi rukna parega

Ram – ha baba, meri ma, rukunga……..both smiled

Neeti turning to Priya and said, phone pe toh baat hongi hi par skype pe bhi chat karenge

Priya – sure

Samar – waise tu uss din keh raha tha tujhe jaldi hi ana parega……

Ram – haan ab toh deal hua hain ana jana laga rahega

Udhar Neeti aur Priya alag se baat kar rahe the,

Neeti – Priya, jo baat beet gayi hain usse bhoola dene me hi theek hain aur waise bhi 17 saal ho chuke hain uss baat ko, Ram aage bar gaya hain aur Sarah bhi, aaj Ram ke zindagi me sirf tum ho……………….

Priya – I know Neeti, tum jo keh rahi ho main samajh rahi hoon and trust me mujhe Mr. Kapoor ki past ko leke koi problem nahi hain, am totally fine with it.

Neeti – bas ab aur kuch mat socho, iss rishte ko aage badao, dekhna saari khushiyaan tum dono ke liye baahen felaye hue khari hain……………..after some pause, waise Priya, ab toh Ram ko naam se bula sakti ho

Priya smiled and said, I will try but mushkil lag raha hain, saying this two lovely ladies smiled and laughed

In the meantime announcement was done, Ram and Priya has to move ahead so Ram hugged Samar and Neeti and Priya and Neeti hugged each other, waved a bye and went ahead.

In the plane, Ram could feel Priya is not in her usual mood, kal se dekh raha hain badi chhup chhup si hain, shayad family ko miss kar rahi hain, Ram saw her and then started to do his work as he was doing something in his laptop. On the other Priya was just staring outside the window glass and was in her mind. She is still coming to terms with Ram's past and related its behavior, she is making herself strong but somewhere in her heart she is weeping. She took out her book from her handbag and started to read it, ahista ahista woh book par concentrate karti hain aur uski dil aur dimaag ki jaddojehad shant ho jati hain, yunhi parte parte uski aankh lag gayi and she slept, after some time Ram noticed her sleeping and made her sleep comfortably on the seat, they are travelling in business class so facilities are there. Ram khud bhi apne laptop ko band karke soo jata hain.

They landed on a bright sunny morning. After collecting the luggage they checked out to find Rishabh is waiting for them in the lounge. Ram and Rishabh hugged each other.

Rishabh – bhabi kaise hain aap?

Priya – main achhi hoon, ghar me sab kaise hain, ma, dadi, tum

Rishabh – sab ache hain, bas aap dono ka wait kiya ja raha hain, chaliye

These three came out of the airport, settled the luggage on the back of the car and came to Kapoor Mansion.

Krishnaji and Dadi were waiting for their son and daughter in law, Rishabh along with RaYa came to the hall. Both Dadi and Krishnaji were elated to see them. RaYa took the blessings from them and sat there. In the mean time bansi kaka came and said breakfast is ready

Priya – ma main zara jake fresh hoke ati hoon, bohot bhook lagi hain

Dadi – haan tu jaa, hum tera intezaar kar rahe hain

Priya avoided to look at Ram, went upstairs.

Ram and Rishabh were discussing about the deal and the project.

When Priya came out from bathroom she saw Ram in the room. She said,

Priya – main neeche jaa rahi hoon, aap fresh hoke aa jaiyye…………and with this she left the room.

Ram comes down for breakfast. All are having their breakfast, specially Ram is enjoying his aloo paratha.

Rishabh – to bataiyye bhabi London kaisa raha?

Priya said smiling, achha tha, bohot enjoy kiya

Dadi – golu ne taang toh nahi kiya, acche se khayal rakkha na tera

Priya thoda nazre jhuka ke kehti hain, jee dadi, bohot khayal rakha

Rishabh – kya kya dekha waha?

Krishnaji – tu bhi Rishabh, am sure Ram ne Priya ko acchi tareeke se London ghumaya hain, kyun Ram ghumaya na

Ram – ha ma, hum dono ne bohot enjoy kiya aur hum dono 4 din ke liye Venice bhi gaye the

Rishabh – wow! bhai, aap toh bilkul hi badal gaye hain, lagta hain bhabi ka jaadu chal gaya

Ram – oyyye chhup kar, aisa kuch nahi hain, bas woh mere dost Samar aur Neeti ne humlogon ko shaadi ke gift ki taur pe Venice ki package di thi, toh hum log ho aaye.

Krishnaji – yeh bohot achha hua, waise bhi London bhi tu kam ke silsile se hi gaya tha, achha hua jo tum dono thoda ghum firke aye ho

Bas yuhi baatein chal rahi thi, ab Priya kaafi normal thi, usne apne emotions aapne andar daba li thi, woh gharwalon ke samne bilkul normal rehna chahti thi, woh nahi chahti hain ki uske aur Mr. Kapoor ke beech jo kuch bhi hua uski bhanak kisi ko bhi pare, woh khud bhi aapne aap ko thoda waqt dena chahti hain, initial jo shock use laga tha usse woh ubhar chuki thi, but she wanted to talk to Mr. Kapoor regarding this.

Ab breakfast ho gaya tha, Rishabh was about to leave when Dadi said to Ram,

Dadi – Golu, mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hain

Ram – haan dadi, kahiye

Dadi – Priya tu bhi beyth

Ram – kya baat hain dadi?

Dadi – Golu, maine aur teri ma ne ek baat sochi hain, tu haan bolega phir hum aage uss baat ko badayenge

Ab Ram is tensed, he asked looking at both Dadi and Krishnaji and said, baat kya hain?

Krishnaji – beta baat yehi hain ke hum aur tere dadi ne yeh socha hain ki hum Saumya ko apne ghar pe rakhna chahte hain, woh yahan kisi ko nahin janti aur chhoti keh rahi thi, woh aaj kal bohot chhupchhap rehti hain, kisi se baat bhi nahi karti, bohot miss karti hain apni family ko, toh agar yahan rahegi to uska mann bhi laga rahega, aur hum logon ko bhi achha lagega.

Dadi – lekin agar tu haan bolega tabhi warna nahi

Ram – iss me mere permission ki zaroorat nahi hain, woh reh sakti hain, I don't have any problem, par kya usse poocha ke woh yahan rehegi ke nahi?

Krishnaji – uski fiqr mat kar, chhoti ne kahan hain ke woh Saumya se baat karegi

Ram – theek hain, aap log jaisa theek samjho

Rishabh who was about to leave heard all the conversation and was very happy to hear that Saumya is going to live with them.

Ram and Priya come back to their room. Priya comes to the changing room to unpack her luggage while Ram said he will be in his study.

Priya was unpacking her luggage and was in her minds. She was thinking about Sarah and Ram, while thinking her eyes fall on the nightgown which Neha packed for her. A smile creeped into her face, she brought the nightdress in front of her face and buried her face in that and weeped. Usse saha nahi jaa raha hain, though she don't know why she is behaving like a child, bas sirf uska dil usse uss baat ko bhoolne nahi de raha hain, jitna aapne aap ko samjhane ki koshish kar rahi hain utna hi woh Ram se aur pyaar karne lagti hain, kuch der baad woh shant ho jati hain aur apna lugaage unpack karne lagti hain.      

After a while she took her phone and dialed her home, where Shipraji took the call and Priya informed that they have come back. Phir maa beti me thoda baat-chit hoti hain and after hanging up the call she again dialed the number and this time it was her college, she led them know that she is joining tomorrow. Uski baatein chal hi rahi thi ke Ram bedroom me ata hain aur Priya ko bulata hain. Priya cuts the call and came out from changing room

Ram – Priya main zara office hoke ata hoon, mujhe shayad thoda der ho jayega

Priya – theek hain, aapka lunch pack karwa doon?

Ram – nahin uski zaroorat nahi hogi, I will order something, don't bother

Yeh kehke Ram washroom chala jata hain and within 15 mins he left for office. Priya bhi apna half done kaam pura karti hain aur phir neeche chali jati hain kitchen me, kuch der kitchen me reh kar woh dadi aur Krishnaji se milti hain, inn teeno me baatein hoti hain, dadi was very inquisitive about RaYa honeymoon aur woh apne hi tareeko se Priya se poochti bhi hain, baton baton me Priya kehti hain Ram has left for his office, toh Krishnaji kehti hain, iss ladke ko kaam se zyada aur kisi cheez me na hi interest hain aur na hi dhyan……………….bas yehi sab baatein ho rahi thi, toh kuch der baad Priya apne kamron me chali ati hain, she took her shower and then headed for lunch.

In the evening Priya was in kitchen preparing some dishes for the dinner when Natasha and Saumya came in. Dadi and Krishnaji were sitting in the hall. Natasha ne toh ate hi Priya ko awaaz de dali, uski awaaz sunn ke Priya bahar ayi toh dekha uske saath Saumya bhi ayi hain. Natasha hugged Priya and said,

Natasha – toh kaisa raha London bhai ke saath, said in a naughty tone

Priya blushed and said bohot achha raha

Ab sab sofa pe beyth gaye aur Natasha phir boli

Natasha – ma, dadi main Saumya ko leke aayi hoon kyun ki yeh meri baat nahi sunn rahi hain, aap log bologe toh woh sunegi

Saumya – kya Natasha tum bhi, saying this she lowered her eyes.

Dadi – kyun Saumya tujhe koi dikkat hain yahan rehne se?

Saumya – nahi dadi, aisi baat nahi hain

Krishnaji – toh kya baat hain beta, batao bhi, tum aur Natasha alag thode hi ho, tum rahogi toh lagega meri bachhi mere saath hain

Now Saumya has tears in her eyes, yeh dekh ke Priya jake usse hug karti hain aur kehti hain, sab bade agar keh rahe hain toh tumhare bhale ke liye hi bol rahe hain, waise hum tumhare upar koi decisions nahi thop na chahte, par yeh mat sochna ke hume koi problem ya taqleef hogi, hum sab ko bohot khushi hogi agar tum hum logon ke saath raho

Natasha – ab maan bhi jaa yaar, sab itne pyaar se keh rahe hain

Saumya – mujhe sach me kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ke main kya bolu, jab bhi aaplogon ke yahan ati hoon lagta hain mujhe meri puri family mil gayi hain…………………

Priya – toh usi feelings ke liye maan jao

Saumya smiled and say theek hain

Everybody were elated to hear that

Dadi kehti hain, yeh huyi na baat, chalo isi bahane thoda muh meetha ho jaye

Priya – main abhi lati hoon, waise Venice se wahan ka cookies leke ayi hoon, aaj usko try karte hain

Natasha – that's superb, Venetian cookies toh bade famous hain but hang on, aap dono Venice kab gaye?

Priya – batati hoon, chai aur cookies ke saath gappe honge, ek min main bansi kaka ko bol ke ati hoon aur mera sabzi bhi shayad ab tak ho gaya hoga, usko bhi dekh ati hoon, saying this she ran towards the kitchen.

After sometimes, all are seated in the hall with their respective cups in hand and savouring the yummy Venetian cookis and Priya was telling them about her and Ram's Venice trip, everyone were enjoying the evening. Tabhi wahan Rishabh ata hain aur sabko dekh ke bara khush hota hain, khaas kar ke Saumya ko, inn dono ki ankhon ankhon baat bhi hoti hain. Rishabh also sat there and everyone were having perfect evening.

Now it was time to leave, toh Krishnaji, Saumya ko kehti hain, beta tum kal hi apna sara samaan le aao

Saumya – jee aunty

Ab Rishabh, Natasha aur Saumya ka chhodne jata hain, Natasha ko chhodne ke baad woh Saumya ko apne ghar pe drop karta hain, in the parking place they both hugged each other and Rishabh said,

Rishabh – finally tum humare ghar rehne ke liye aa rahi ho, am happy that ab mujhe tumse milne ke liye bahar nahi jana parega

Saumya – achha aur hum milenge kahan pe?

Rishabh – itna bara Kapoor Mansion hain humara, kahin pe bhi milenge, aur kahin pe kyun tum mere kamre me chali ana

Saumya – aur main sab ko kya bolungi ke main kyun tumhare kamre me jaa rahi hoon?

Rishabh – arre yeh toh mushkil ho gayi, ab kya kare?, after some pause he said, idea ek kam karta hoon tumhe permanently main apne kamre me lock kar deta hoon

Now Saumya raised her eyebrows and said, matlab?

Rishabh Saumya ko kaas ke pakad kar uske aur kareeb jate huye kehta hain, matlab, kyun na hum shaadi kar lete hain

Saumya ko bohot khushi hoti hain yeh baat sunn ke, woh apna nazre jhuka leti hain

Rishabh bohot pyaar se uske chehro ko apne haath me samet leta hain aur apni taraf karta hain toh dekhta hain Saumya has tears in her eyes, Rishabh wiped the tears off and said, promise me Saumya u will never have tears in ur eyes, I will not tolerate that, saying this he very gently kissed her forehead and leave her saying good night.

Ram came home just when dinner was being served, he said, I will be in two minutes, he went to his room, washed his hands and without changing come to the dinning table. Everyone had their dinner. Krishnaji said, beta Saumya kal se rehne aa rahi hain

Ram – very good, ma zaara aap sab arrangements kar dijiyega aur dekhiyega usse koi taqleef na ho yaha

Krishnaji – tu befiqr reh, sab ho jayega

After finishing off the dinner RaYa come to their bedroom, Ram went to washroom and came back changed in his night dress when he saw Priya is preparing her couch. Ram thought Priya will sleep on the bed as both shared the bed in London and Venice and specialy after what happened between them, but was bit surprised to find out to see Priya preparing her couch again. On one hand Ram wanted to stop her from sleeping on the couch but couldn't say anything, on the other Priya was also anticipating that Ram will ask her to sleep on the bed, but nothing happened from his side. After preparing the couch she went to washroom and come back, it was very hot and humid, so Priya thought of having a shower, by the time she came out in her night dress (the old one), Ram was off to sleep. Priya switched off the light and she also dozed off.

hello guys!, I hope am not making this FF boring for u all, if am doing that then plz tell me so I can rectify it, anyways, as everyone of you are appreciating this FF and commenting, I guess this is going good, but many of you have asked me when RaYa going to confess?, so let me tell u all some emotional updates are coming up as Priya is heart broken as you can see in this update and she is really coming into terms with this situation, in coming update u all are going to witness the emotional turmoil of RaYa where Priya will be more hurt from Ram's behaviour and Ram will also be angry on himself for not to tell anything about his past to Priya. I know u all will be a bit disappointed but let me tell me har andheri raat ke baad subah hoti hain aur woh subah bohot khoobsurat hoti hain toh RaYa ka bhi waqt ayega and they will discover their love for each other too, but for that bas thoda sa intezaar.

if u all like this update then plz don't foget to hit the "LIKE" button and plz do comment. 

peeyara thumbnail
i hv read before ur pm reached me πŸ˜†

next update isse zyaada emotional hoga kyaπŸ˜•
i hate crying πŸ˜­
update was beautiful
thanks for pm πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update par please jaldi raya Ko confess karwao
143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update is very niceπŸ‘
Feel sorry for priya😭
Continue soon 
Waiting...
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update πŸ‘
Cont soon nd thanx for pm
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya knows the truth. and I like it
neeti and samar is another friend like neha and vikram.
missing Raya moments in this update. both are in love and close still very far.
Y Ram is making deal with sarah. I don't believe her.
lovely showed the Priya's emotions.
y both are behaving like strangersπŸ˜•. want both confess their love for each other.
continue soon and next time more Raya moments.
thanks for PM😊
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow again awesome update dear..sry bhi bolte ho par long update deto ho so..its ok..i love it very much..thank u for ur PM dear  
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing was boring about the update, infact this part was essential for their relationship to develop further. Loved it :):)

looking forward to the next part :)
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice & emotional update & pls aap har bar sry mat boliye its ok dear 
bt miss Raya moment waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon thx 4 PM