_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rk bana vampire as per madhu 😳
_Tangled_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

<font color="#993399">RK is fighting for entertainment and Madhu for her nari mukti sansthan🤣</font>

naari muktti sansthaan 🤣 🤣
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope too but now even am not sure  Arre atleast in the start it all made sense...they had a very strong reason. Now...I dnt see much of reason. The game will not end soon NAdia...but atleast show some motive behind it so that we can understand. If even in drunk state they dnt show anything then am not sure what to make out of it all.😕
Uff Madhu-Dips scene are so pakao and repeated.🤢

exactly this silly fight have no strong reasons...u want a motive there is no motive...what Madhu wants revenge or to teach him a lesson😕(i know revenge is so not like Madhu's character)
btw RK used to get drunk so why did he lose control and couldn't stand on his feets😕i mean its normal for Madhu as its her first time but RK NO

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yeah u are right here..in today's epi i realized that  Madhu want to be another version of RK but WHY?why she is doing the things that he told her if she moved on😕
i hope they will not disappoint us tmw

Yes...she was totally copying RK or actually doing what he said. Even her dialogues were like tumhi kehte ho na types. Yest. only I said na her statement of heart breaking comaprision to broken glass was exactly what RK said to her...their very first straight heart talk.
They better not disappoint Nadia...though one article says that Madhu will break dwn in front of RK...so am hopeful
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

@urvi chal lets talk somethink else and how did u missed out dat madhu actually called Rk a vampire

How can I miss that...When this revenge promo came maine toh tabhi kaha tha RK is a Vampire with super hightened 6th sense.🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

urvi comeback to ur original self 🤣

Jyada ho gaya kya??😲 Uff I shd maintain my image🤣
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Rk bana vampire as per madhu 😳

😆she called RK vampire..what was the exact dialogue??
_Tangled_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0066">😆she called RK vampire..what was the exact dialogue??</font>

madhu said in reference to deeps vamp se pucho vampire 😳
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Yes...she was totally copying RK or actually doing what he said. Even her dialogues were like tumhi kehte ho na types. Yest. only I said na her statement of heart breaking comaprision to broken glass was exactly what RK said to her...their very first straight heart talk.
They better not disappoint Nadia...though one article says that Madhu will break dwn in front of RK...so am hopeful

if she willl be him then who will win?...the original RK ofcourse😉😆
don't trust articles too much or else u will be disappointed😆

_Tangled_ thumbnail

<font color="#993399">How can I miss that...When this revenge promo came maine toh tabhi kaha tha RK is a Vampire with super hightened 6th sense.</font>🤣

ab se to Rk officially heartless vampire hai