Posted: 11 years ago

to RishBala AT #14

Madhubala and RK❤️

P.S Thankyou to Shivu for such a beautiful Layout for RishBala AT 🤗 also Shifali and Shruti for the permission of making a AT for rishBala finally .

MB n RK layouts: Phoenix.Xeelan
Edited by RishBalaAT - 11 years ago

Rules are strict seeing the condition of forum and to make both the fan groups happy and avoid fights. Please join only if you can follow the rules. Thank you.

1. New Revised Rules for Rishbala AT
*as amended by Madhubala Dev. Team*

2. This AT is strictly for discussion on RishBala and the

entire show so please stick to the topic. 

3. STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION on make up, fashion, DOP

and actors personal lives. please keep them out of the AT. 

4. Let others space to speak and be CIVIL if you don't agree

with them. Bashing of characters and other members

strictly NOT ALLOWED.

5. Repetitive fights and your name will be thrown out of the

AT. 

6.This AT is strictly for RishBala discussions. criticism

and arguments are fine UNTIL your temper and language

are in control.

7. For discussing only actors you have the separate AT

8. PLEASE DONT make the AT as CC. control the chatting kindly. 

so kindly use that in that case please. 

Report any cases of issues of violation of rules to the AT Monitors:: {Phoenix.Xeelan, --Shivu-- & -Deepali88-} 

In case the problem with defaulter still persist, the DT will be involved.

-AT Monitors

New Revised rules to add with above

So from now on, the respective AT monitors are:

Rishbala AT: Phoenix.Xeelan, --Shivu--, and  -Deepali88-
Vivian Dsena/RK AT: vivoash, -Rasmi24- and -Deepali88-, --Shivu--
Drashti Dhami/ MB AT: DDAT, Cutieee1992, -Deepali88- and --Shivu--

And most importantly, the 2 members in charge of monitoring ALL 3 ATs, be it Rishbala, VD or DD ATs are: -Deepali88- and --Shivu--

What does this mean?

This means that before you come to the Dev Team [Gur, Shruti or I] for help on AT issues, be it spamming, mocking etc, go to them!

The reason we have AT monitors is that they will deal with the members in their respective ATs.

Why should we go to them?

If you find these rules being broken:

• Discussing other actors. DD fans in the VD AT, or even DD/Madhubala in the VD AT or discussing VD, VD fans and RK in the Madhubala AT
  • Spamming. If you see members posting "." numbers etc to get the AT to go faster, report it to them to the AT monitors!
  • Bashing. If you find members bashing, calling names, mocking the opinions of members, discussing about CCs, the forum, other members in the respective ATs, report them! Not to the DT but to the AT monitors!

Consequences

1. If the AT Monitors contact you through PM to remind you of your behaviour or point it out in the AT, please beware that the next time you break the same rule, you are liable for the respective AT's closure of a period of 24 hours or longer. Be it a simple mistake of spamming, you will get charged!
  2. If the AT Monitors realize you are still breaking the rules, they will come to us, the Dev Team, and if you still do not stop after being warned by us, you will be banned from posting in that AT for an entire week or even longer depending on the misdemeanor. 
  3. If your behaviour continues then AT will be closed for a period of 24 hours, then 48 hours, then a week before being shifted to the Celebrity Fan Clubs section.
  4. Lastly, if the fault still continues, then you WILL get a warning level too!

Please be aware that these are measures to keep all 3 ATs clean and working in an orderly fashion.

New AT Rules

Rishabh-Madhubala/Rishbala AT:

• Discussion about other characters from the show in the pretext that they are important to what is being discussed about Rishbala is ALLOWED.
  • Spamming IS allowed, but maximum of 5 pages at a time. So yes you are allowed to go off topic but ONLY 5 pages at a time. If spammers are exceeding 5 pages then you guys WILL be penalized. But DO NOT make this frequent. The DT or the monitors do not want 5 pages of spamming then discussion and then back to spamming. We want MORE discussion and less spamming.
  • You are allowed to spam with pictures but only up till 3 pages at a time or else  you will be penalized again. After 3 pages of picture spamming, you will have to do some actual discussion. If pictures are being discussed then they can be posted and can exceed 3 pages limit only because there IS discussion happening.
And most importantly,

Discussions about Rishabh-Madhubala ARE allowed to be posted on the main forum and those topics WILL NOT be closed down. Only because the show is Rishbala and cutting off discussion about them and only telling them to be posted in the AT is NOT fair. And this includes gushing/drooling posts on Rishbala. They are ALLOWED on the main forum. But, if you are posting one-liners on Rishbala, then they go in the Rishbala AT.

Development Team Attacking/Bashing/Bias: K guys, listen. You guys yourself know that the ATs move fast. So if you guys see the other AT breaking rules, report it. And we will take care of it. Just because one AT gets a warning and the other AT doesn't doesn't mean that we are biased. It is just that we have not given a public warning to the other AT as we felt the misdemeanor wasn't big enough and or/ 2 people were involved and not the whole AT.

And so now that you can have no future problems, the AT monitors were introduced.

So follow the rules, report the AT misdemeanors to respective AT monitors before coming to us because if you do, your PMs and reports will just be forwarded to respective AT monitors.

Thanks,
Madhubala Dev Team

Phoenix.Xeelan
JareenDD
SmoothCriminal
Stressrelief
Surabi
--Rashu--
Hifzaa
girlz-rulez
leelaa9
PurpleHorizon
Escape.My.Love
emptyworld
ritzi12
ashi
MaanGeet_Gurti
Coeur2psychoFMS
manesha76
devikamd
Shamon
Shahisthi
colorsluv
cutiee1992
nfprincess5
srija273
Mandy1024
radt
NIDIZ
Vivoash
Nishi.Singh
Neelam
..NadiaZ..
.Tanu.
..tanya..
-suzzie-
-3raser-
4ever4love
Abhayangel
prema_ks
OnlyHope
*Shifali*
LadyFlame
me_shreeya
Udhay
ankita24
--Shivu--
devilish-grin
Nafs_Sweetheart
zaaratq
VirManlicious
kavana_n
abhiya_pkyek
blackb28
Shamsaa
swarnalatha05
seenugupta
Ayesha05
BrunoMars
SaddiKhan
zoozoo123
MyAngelAbhay
flora212
-Hoor-
naughty_smile
deepak
swaron502
afsh4a
dhrashtirockzz
-SuperNatural-
SobtiAddiction
KomalDesignz
Mrs. ZSK
-Ammie-
rahmona_pakswe
bhanu_rekhag
TrueKash
Heart_breaker
Chakku-Chudail
Arnav90
.Shiva.
abeeda21
Pujark3
Mal_parker
iNinaloveX
Neeju
Prishiya
zara.92
nehakariba
anisha-Maneet
anjaliipkknd
-Rashmi24-
rama
rupa1939
ranjanatripathi
.AnJaNa.
EternalFrisson
prc_fan1
sweetgirl_27
ZoobiDoobi
abc123chiti
RishBala4ever
anamunir
sanjukta19
Yukhti
ehmmbhvirman
Dark.Lover
rishbalalover
reenap
Sima14
rama2000
--Vink--
catty2000
sukku12
aliaz_786
CrazyChashmish
ananya2000
ShRitIDDian
Problem_Child
Pennu
nlm4
hansa
runasona
SilentPromises
divya
--Peehu--
-Dimple-
Vedo
Sweet_desires
sanaluvAbhay
sayanti_ashiuv
leelaa9
hammer_hily
nidu_dsena
FallenAngle
supercool3
Deepali

PM this account with the subject RISHBALA AT if you want your name to be added in the AT.

RishBala AT# 1 
RishBala At#2 Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
RishBala AT#3 There is not love like the first <3
RishBala AT#4 Tere Ishq Pe Tere Waqt pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera 
RishBala AT#5 
RishBala AT#6 tere Bina Ab Saans Loo Mumkin Nahi 
RishBala AT#7Ishq Nahi Ahsaan Itna Samajh Lijiye<3
RishBalaAT #10 || Ishaqzade ||

Credit for blinkies: RASHU

.. Important NOTE ..

It's a sincere request to all do read the Rules before joining and kindly follow them and if your name is not in the list..PM me.. i will add it later  😊

New Revised Rules for Rishbala AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3404641?pn=108
RISHBALA through eyes of IF creations
Credit to RESPECTIVE MAKERS

https://i.imgur.com/HfGmAce.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XudE70x.png
Originally posted by DarkLover

I luv RM the most😳😆