Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Magnificent piece of writing๐Ÿ‘ loved it๐Ÿ˜Š her guru and guide passed away so sad,๐Ÿ˜ญ loved malti and radhama, โค๏ธyash aarti convo too good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธand of course naanimaasi fearless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž entry and i admired her courage,๐Ÿ˜ƒ description about aartis painting excellent!!!!๐Ÿ‘ oh dear mesmerized by your writing,๐Ÿ˜Ž Maasha Allah kissi ka nazar na lage. waiting for your next update. hugs dear โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Magnificent update. It's like I am watching a film. All the characters are so beautifully written. Pandit dadu, malti, radha, all are so kind to Aarti. And Professor Sharma who gave Aarti opportunity to work, that's so nice of him. And Yash and Aarti's silent conversation where he understood what she was trying to say.

Aarti's family is disgusting. How could they force her to marry a middle-aged man. Thank God, Radha called nanimaasi to save her from her family people. That's so nice of Radha.

Aww Shashi...that's such a precious compliment. I am overwhelmed. Thank you also for liking the characters.๐Ÿ˜Š
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

" Holding me up'..when I am weak
Helping me find what it is I seek.

Catching my tears'.when I cry
Pulling me through when the tide is high.

Just being there'.through thick and thin
Protecting my heart from within
You helped me to begin."

Above lines are strong yet beautiful and it depicts Yash strenght as I find him been that pillar to Aarti for now she can slowly start healing from her childhood
I somehow like Naanimaasi as she gave Aarti freedom

yet again an outstanding SS

Thanks Taahir. Yes, it's to  be seen how she blossoms when she comes under Yash's influence, but we sre still some miles away from that phase.๐Ÿ˜Š
InduG64 thumbnail

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

nice updates poor aarti ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks Kesha.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulujjj

Magnificent piece of writing๐Ÿ‘ loved it๐Ÿ˜Š her guru and guide passed away so sad,๐Ÿ˜ญ loved malti and radhama, โค๏ธyash aarti convo too good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธand of course naanimaasi fearless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž entry and i admired her courage,๐Ÿ˜ƒ description about aartis painting excellent!!!!๐Ÿ‘ oh dear mesmerized by your writing,๐Ÿ˜Ž Maasha Allah kissi ka nazar na lage. waiting for your next update. hugs dear โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Naeema.

Aapke duaon ke liye tahe dil se shukriya ...๐Ÿค—
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow,,wonderful update Indu
Poor Aarti ,,i'm feeling so bad for her
Yash advice to Aarti was great part
Finally she is saved by Naanimassi

Thanx for the pm
Waiting for next part
Edited by rachna1970 - 11 years ago
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story Indu sis.I just read all the parts..The way u convey each and every scenes was damn superb and realistic...really this is really an epic of life.Am eager for ur next update.Do PM me di if possible..if not its okay..hates off to u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow i have no words to expresss the beauty of the story revealation.

The idea arthi still remembered from yash to safeguard herself is superb and arthi is so intelligent.

I am happy atlast that her naanimaasi came to save from this hell.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InduG64

Kadeen...Hey there lil sis! Great to have your first thoughts on Samarpan. Thank you.

I can safely say that the family were just blindly following their beliefs as also that she was a girl. The fact that their son had disowned her gave them the licence to treat Aarti like dirt...an unwanted baggage. But since they were supposed to be a reputed family, they couldn't deny her the education till graduation. First time the Scindias gave the nudge. Post schooling, the  society took up her case when she topped the state..and so she could go to college. However, now even the society can't help her if they decide to rid her by getting her married off.

I completely agree that the loss of Aarti's art was the worst loss she faced in her life...it completely demotivated her. However, not all is lost...bits and pieces are still preserved. Wonder what Yash was reading in the car!!!๐Ÿ˜›

See ya lil one...take care.๐Ÿค—

Noted the bold, but hadn't gotten around to mentioning it- you should know I wouldn't miss such an implication๐Ÿ˜›. And before I flee again, I am so fed up of this "girl" thing. What is with people?! It's almost as if being female removes the right to be human in some cultures, and what irks me every single time is that other women help to perpetuate the crimes and enable the continuation of this line of thinking. Chi! Anyhoot, people will be people and we can all only do our best with our share of the world.
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago