Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Indu first my comments on chapter two...

OMG Aarti is so naughty, loved the way she challenges Yash " four clues in forty minutes. If you can't find it, then no gift and certainly no... 😉. Poor Yash 😆. 

It would have been such a disappointment for both Yash and Aayu if they hadn't solved the treasure hunt, as they both would have had been deprived of dessert, but both different kinds of desserts 😉.

Now let me talk about the clues that you left.
1 - match this brilliant idea... Warm that brain, light that flame....
I couldn't have guessed in million years what it could have been 😕  👏

2 - I sit silently facing you... Your eyes gazing at me with tender care
  Exactly in that spot is the next clue... Waiting for you to lay it bare. ...

3 - You walked into my life spreading radiance... Captivating and enchanting my mind
  In the walking maze lies the next evidence... Should not be very hard to find

Another beautiful and so meaningful clues. The way you described the meaning behind those clues, took my breath away. 👏 👏 👏

4 - The dreams that I dream all involve you... Each day begins and ends with you
   How you finish the puzzle that gives my heart a lift... Is where you will find the all important gift.

Frankly speaking I guessed this one as it was related to dreams.  But the way you wrote that clue was 👏 👏 👏.

And now the most important part. Yash finding THE BOOK.

The scene left me so emotional and yet so happy. I could literally feel the whole scene happening in front of my eyes. I could imagine Yash's reaction and Yash and Aarti's emotional scene after that 
👏.

Loved loved loved this line
To my Husband Yash
I am because you are.  OMG. 

Yash and Aarti's bonding with each other and Payal and Aayu is so deep and so beautiful.

OMG that Aayu is such a riot. The way he was eating that mousse 😆. Can I tell you a secret? I used to the same thing when till I got married, whenever my mom made my favorite Gajar Ka Halwa 😉

Will reply on chapter three later, as this one has become too long. But I had warned you before only 😆
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Indu first my comments on chapter two...

OMG Aarti is so naughty, loved the way she challenges Yash " four clues in forty minutes. If you can't find it, then no gift and certainly no... 😉. Poor Yash 😆. 
It would have been such a disappointment for both Yash and Aayu if they hadn't solved the treasure hunt, as they both would have had been deprived of dessert, but both different kinds of desserts 😉.

Now let me talk about the clues that you left.
1 - match this brilliant idea... Warm that brain, light that flame....
I couldn't have guessed in million years what it could have been 😕  👏

2 - I sit silently facing you... Your eyes gazing at me with tender care
  Exactly in that spot is the next clue... Waiting for you to lay it bare. ...

3 - You walked into my life spreading radiance... Captivating and enchanting my mind
  In the walking maze lies the next evidence... Should not be very hard to find

Another beautiful and so meaningful clues. The way you described the meaning behind those clues, took my breath away. 👏 👏 👏

4 - The dreams that I dream all involve you... Each day begins and ends with you
   How you finish the puzzle that gives my heart a lift... Is where you will find the all important gift.

Frankly speaking I guessed this one as it was related to dreams.  But the way you wrote that clue was 👏 👏 👏.
And now the most important part. Yash finding THE BOOK.

The scene left me so emotional and yet so happy. I could literally feel the whole scene happening in front of my eyes. I could imagine Yash's reaction and Yash and Aarti's emotional scene after that 
👏.
Loved loved loved this line
To my Husband Yash
I am because you are.  OMG. 
Yash and Aarti's bonding with each other and Payal and Aayu is so deep and so beautiful.
OMG that Aayu is such a riot. The way he was eating that mousse 😆. Can I tell you a secret? I used to the same thing when till I got married, whenever my mom made my favorite Gajar Ka Halwa 😉
Will reply on chapter three later, as this one has become too long. But I had warned you before only 😆

Thank you so much Nikki...I managed to come to the forum after more than 24 hours, and this just made my day. I am so glad you liked Part 2. The clues needed a little brainstorming from my end, but not much. I kept them simple.

Oh, so you played truant with your mom too, eh!! Ghar-ghar ki kahaani  it seems. My younger brother was the pudding pilferer in my family.😆

Thanks once again...I shall await for Part 3 comments.😳

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow what an amazing part dear !!!!
the past of arya hunts me
continue soon
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

here in part 1 sparsh has been again a its own significane yash and aarti met the day she is born n small aarti sleeps peacefully holding small yash finger   

coming to family structure well I get it will have own sresons to it where nanji love nad loss on aarti irth will have its own story I guessed n yet it was I found later

make me fall in present yash with this "Yes Payal…I can't. Whatever I offer will always fall short of what she has actually given me."

As yahs hid the truth he stands out to what as reader we are curious to know but as parent we do understand them

Aayu just remind me one quote boys will be boyz.. from his Eww….Aayu to (he poked a finger into his son's chest)….Ask yourself what you believe, and your heart will give you the answer….Hmm!!"

"It's OK, son…as long as you know that in friendship or any other relationship the main ingredient is trust.

This reminds me of yash and aarti puts great values to their kids

You bring ansh as prateik and paridhi son that's sweet as AarYa is incomplete w/o them hai naa

Yash and his girlfriend their bond was indescrible so is our AarYa's delicious the cake and his dessert

Yash and aarti confort bond as they grow is just outstanding this is ney yash we are seeing which glimpse we have seen on show too

The words r less but still it shows the beautiful present aarya relationship along with their kids

Few of my most fav  from fav part

, "That has to be the cheesiest pick-up line, Yash….even for a birthday boy."

Aarti chuckled, "You are worse than Aayu at times with your tantrums."

"Yeah right….even his tadpoles get to mate out of their habitat…but I don't." He pouted as he pulled her closer.

Put your thinking cap on Yashwardhan Scindia…I dare you to match this brilliant idea!
Warm that brain, light that flame…if you want your gift, get to the end of the game. Is his complet name is also yashwardhan???

"The game is on Mrs Scindia, but beware, now I won't be satisfied only with just desserts. I shall collect my winnings through the night."

She pressed her hands against her heart. make her feel all wobbly and expectant as she was on their first night. Aarti knew she will never be able to gauge the depth of her love for him till she died.

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Di this is crazy even in a fiction the treasure hunt with 4 clues n that too so much depth of my my how come you always surprise n shock me altogether

N love yash getting restless for his dessert n aayu for his cho chweet choc mousse  mujhe bhi chaiye n that too when I am fasting

Well the clues r difficult indeed but if it is from lady like aarti it can only be cracket by her yashji only n he did along with another flashback which remind us to mobiles with camera n all thing which is no seems like different that's nice

Then the BOOK

To my husband Yash
I am because you are.

"No Yash…we did it…together. This was impossible without you."

Book cover page I can dimly but still visulaize it n its fab di

N to add more spell in this part you put words to them like

"So Mrs Scindia, I want you back in this room at 11:15 sharp…otherwise…"

"Otherwise what Mr Scindia…hmm?"

"I'll put you over my shoulders and carry you."

N then beauty enhances with the joy of happiness shared with family.. continuee soon di👏👏👏👏👏
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indu, my friend!  😃  Hope your weekend has been going/has gone well. I read the 3rd installment in the latter part of last week, but wanted to read it again before commenting. You're laying such a great foundation for the heart of the story. So these are the reactions I noted as I read through:

"Payal, it's OK. Mumma only worries for you sweetheart. After all you are her little angel….Right Aarti?" He felt Aarti nod once as she lifted her head and mouthed, "I am fine." She looked at him before turning to hold Payal's frightened face within her palms, as she whispered, "I am sorry I scared you, Payal. I am so sorry." Yash shifted as Aarti wrapped her arms around Payal. "I love you so much…I just can't bear you thinking such negative thoughts. It scares me to see my daughter not giving herself a chance. Don't idolize us so much beta that you start shutting doors when it's time to open them…..Hmm! Papa is my husband. He loves me…yes…but he also loves you and Aayu as well as everyone in the family. He hasn't shut his heart to all the love that surrounds him…then why should you? Why are you judging an emotion that hasn't yet entered your life? By doing that you are only being unfair to yourself…and to that special person who is out there somewhere."

Payal wiped her eyes before snuggling closer to her mother's heart, "It makes sense when you put it that way, mumma. I never thought it from that angle. I do have a one-track mind where you two are concerned. No wonder you got disturbed. I am sorryI must have freaked you out."

That was intense! I get why Payal has idealized her parents to the point that she feels it's impossible to match the love they have. She doesn't yet realize that every love story is different  and full in its own way, and there's so much she still doesn't know. You're always so good at weaving in emotional cues, Indu, that's why I'm sensing that there's more beneath the surface that Aarti finds it either premature or inappropriate to reveal to her teenager. But I love the way Yash and then later Aayu calmed the moment down, with Aayu bringing in his special brand of humor. I love that kid.

The Ramdulare/Aarti reenactment is hilarious and so vividly described. I don't think I've said this before, but if I have I'll say it again, I love the friendship Yash and Aarti have with Prateek and Pari. I say friendship because it's so easy to tell from your writing that they're not just brothers, sisters-in-law, and brothers-in-law to each other, but they're also such great friends.

Tears were threatening to fall down when Aarti stopped them, rubbing her eyes furiously with her palms. No, not tonight….It's Yash's big night. She cannot take away his moment of jubilation by dwelling into the past. That time is gone and has been replaced by the promise of a blissful eternity. All she has to do is not let the scattered remains of the memories of yore affect her present….if not for herself, then for Yash…the man who gathered the broken pieces of her life and remolded them with love and caring….the man who nurtured her identity, and because of whom her character transformed, ripening and blossoming with self-confidence, strength of conviction, awareness, and love. Slowly but surely he had done the impossible….erased the emptiness in which she sought comfort, filling her life with joy and laughter. Now he was her shield against all ills, overly sensitive to her feelings, and completely tuned to her moods. He knew her too well. She couldn't let him see her like this. Aarti took a deep breath and entered the room with a smile.

Ah, so I was right that there's more. The pain that Aarti seems to still hold within her is so evident. But Yash will know. He knows her too well not to know, as you've shown a couple of paragraphs afterward. And, you've got me intrigued about that scar, Indu. But I think I momentarily forgot that with Yash's amorousness and Aarti's desire to have a distraction.  ☺️  Nicely written.

His own shone a little as he bent to kiss the scar gently.

OK, I had to lift this part of the paragraph because I love how he's accepted all of her.  For me, Yash kissing Aarti's scar just seemed symbolic of his love and full acceptance. Really beautiful touch. ❤️  Then, I like his practicality in the midst of the emotional whirlwind she's going through at the moment, as he considers this resurge of memories as important and good for her healing process.  When the natural instinct is to flee, sometimes, for our own healing and growth, we do need to confront what hurts and haunts us most. It's scary, but sometimes necessary. I'm liking this.

He had seen that forlorn look in Aarti's eyes as she had entered the room with a smile.smiling for him just so he didn't get disturbed on his birthday. She never ceased to amaze him with her selfless actions.

He picked up a diary at random. The cover said: Aarti Dubey, Age 10 years. Naanimaasi had diligently chronicled them over the years. He opened a page and read:

I was bad again. I am a very bad girl. I hurt baba again. He hates me…I deserve to be hated..

From your ending, this story is becoming even more intriguing.  Compelling background story you're beginning to unveil, Indu.  👏  I'm excited to see how it proceeds. 

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

wow what an amazing part dear !!!!

the past of arya hunts me
continue soon

Thanks Maha.😊

The past has to be dealt with, even though it might hurt us all a little.
InduG64 thumbnail
Ria, my friend...thank you so much for such wonderful and hearwarming feedback. 🤗
I am so glad you are liking Samarpan as well. I am a satisfied scribbler if what you read manages to give you some happiness. I always intended to begin Samarpan with the ending...so that when I enter the past and we find they are warding each other away because they are scared to surrender their feelings, we are at least assured how they ended.😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Hi Jac...Somehow I cannot post the next part till I have found out how you liked the previous one. Thank you so much...Actually I can never really thank you enough for the lovingly compiled post you make everytime. It makes the writing worthwhile. Especially when I have a reader like you who reads between the lines and spots all that I wanted the reader to spot. You are right Jac...the interactions with Payal were layered. I am about to post the fourth part, which will give you some idea what I am saying...and when Yash's background will come out, we shall become clear why Aarti is so scared for Payal and is extra cautious where she is concerned.  All mothers will understand when I say that a mother would never want her child to go through what she has herself adversely endured.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
OMG Aarti must have had a really painful past, for the way she reacted to Payal's statement 😭. Yash immediately understood what must have happened, for the way he went to Aarti's side and embraced both of them. Yash and Aarti sure share a very deep and understanding relationship. 👏
Once again my cutie Aayu changed the whole mood in the room by entering that group hug 😆
And the brother sisters reenactment of Aarti scolding RD was 👏 🤣. God I wish I could really see the look on Aarti's face at that time. 😆

Why did Payal asked Aarti that question? 😭. I know that she is inquisitive  to know everything about Aarti and her relationship with her father. Payal must wonder wether it was the same as Payal's is with yash. Aarti, Poor soul was reminded of her painful past 😭. But loved the way Aarti tried to hide her tears from Yash, as she didn't wanted to upset him on his special day. But my dearest Aarti, don't you know that your Yash can read you like an open book. 😊

Yash knew even from behind that Aarti was looking at her scar and how painful of a reminder it must be for Aarti every time she looks at it. Over the period of time their relationship has grown so stronger that they understand each others minds and thoughts even without directly looking at each other. 
And their little romantic scene where Yash opens the strings of her blouse with his teeth ☺️. For the first time in my life I am feeling why don't I like to wear sarees 😭. You see I never wear sarees 😭

OMG Indu I am scared now that slowly from next chapter we will get to know about Aarti's past and what she went through in life 😭.

Indu can I take Aayu for a few days, as it is you won't be needing him for the next few chapters as it will be about Aarti's childhood memories. So he can stay with me for a few days 😉.