Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maha9

Wow wow this story is so nice dear. and the speciality lies with the grown up kids and i like aayu so much !!!

This is really lovely and the way yash describes his love for arthi is so sweet !!! Please continue the first part soon dear i am so eager to read it

Thanks Maha.😊
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

Dear me Nikki...you are such a biased sweetheart.πŸ€— I really needed an honest opinion as to whether this was worth progressing with...Guess, I should have known better where you are concerned.πŸ˜† Thank you for liking whatever came out as a prologue. I don't know where this will go, but it is going to be somewhat different from Sparsh...Please give me some time to think about  the nitty-gritties of the storyline.

Sorry Indu if I sounded biased. But I truly enjoy your work and your writing. That's why I was so excited when I saw your another FF and was super excited that I was the second one to comment on it 

I always like to give my honest opinion, especially if someone's writing is as good as yours. I know that sometimes I sound like I am doing maskebaazi, but sorry that's how I express my feelings. I genuinely believe that If you like something never hesitate to praise it. But do it with honesty.❀️

Just the other day I even told my husband that one of my friend in the forum is such a wonderful writer.Remember I had even asked you that why don't you write professionally? And I sincerely hope that you will listen to me, as I feel that you've got a natural talent in you. Opps sorry once again, in know I did it again. 
 Ok now update soon, as we all want to know what happens next.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Awww very intriguing start Pal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Glad to see that you took that leap of faith πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

ooh Aayu and PayPal are too adorable πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Can't wait for what comes next πŸ˜ƒ

Zet...you really think this is worth a shot? You always have my back so I know where to crawl to if I falter...but still I have to confess that this leap has me scared. Thanks for the nudges you give and I so need.πŸ€—
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs1

Indu - pal, that's probably the silliest question you have asked!! Of course you should continue - and that answers your niggling doubt - yes ma'am, it definitely has potential, a lot of potential.

Did I miss Ansh in the prologue? I liked the glimpse into the older Payal and born-and-decisive Ayu. He's sooo cute!!

Yes definitely - do continue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kat. Honestly pal, I didn't want my next writing again to be so impromptu. I planned to take this big break, explore new ideas, chalk out a draft, and then come here with it...**Sigh** So much for the big planning. The first idea that niggles my brain, tickles my heartbeat, and makes my fingers itch to hit the keys and I rush here. 😳

I won't have Ansh and Palak this time. In fact the kids won't be around much, as I shall be exploring the before story.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Samarpan ...wow just wow

prologue extremely interesting

Thanks Taahir. Hope I do justice to the story.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmavar

Indu, you started another story, thank you. I loved Sparsh and was sad that it ended. I love your style fo writing and looking forward to Samarpan. Awesome prologue.

Thanks for the confidence you have in me Padma. I wasn't sure I was doing right to jump into another one so soon...especially since I still haven't completely come out of the Sparsh hangover. 😳
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww I understand you fears but you can do this and yes it is worth a shot, you give it all your best and everything will be alright plus remember I'm here for you and so are many more members πŸ€— 

You take your time and have faith in yourself XOX
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaTanGini

Wow Indu. Are you going to write a story? Whats an SS? Well everyone seems very excited about this and so am I. I love stories.

Hey Gini (OK if I call you that?)...SS is short for "Short Story." Yes, I plan to write one.

Don't you go by others' opinions here...They are the friends I love like mad and who will jump with me into the well of words of my creation if I ask them to. Tell you what... I shall give you the link of the story I finished a fortnight back. How you find it will give you some idea as to how I write...😳

Here it is: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308447
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

WOW indu, u are back with another SS am so happy..So love the convo between Aayu n papa SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘

Eagerly waiting for next part how papa met mama.

Thanks Abie...😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna1970

wow,,,indu u are back 

I m so so so happy dear
Samarpan after great story Sparsh
Super excited 
Pls update soon n pm me too

Thank you for the confidence Rachna. Hope I don't let you down.