InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks freya.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

EDIT: First time to congratulate you Indu on becoming If Rockerz..Keep on rocking!

I loved this chapter of the story. I saw it more through the eyes of Aayu and was waiting for what else he would say! Yeah I know I'm biased because I have a 6 year old nephew who reminds me of Ayu.

I loved how he seemed to help solve most of the puzzles without trying  to do so! His interest was the sweet dish in the fridge and that was motivation enough to push his papa to win it.

But his papa had other ideas! He wants to impress Arti and I hope he achieves this.

I loved this chapter also fro the inherent romance going on through the whole story!

Wish I could get to see a scene like this in PV and maybe this spoiled me to not love the actual scene that came up in PV!

You know romance best , I feel!😳

Like I said keep on rocking!

Aha Angel...you just brought a very satisfied smile on a tired lady's face. After a whole day of cooking and tending to a score of sasuralwallahs, these lovely comments have rejuvenated me somewhat.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for appreciating the chapter as well as the change in color.

So you have an Aayu in your family. I guess we all have one such kid in our families. Aayu is modeled after my daughter actually...she is the gundi animal lover and very naughty. My son on the other hand is the sufi saint who is forever trying to check his sister.😊...Aayu was very much the prodder in the treasure hunt, though his motivation was entirely on different lines. πŸ˜›

And for the last bit that actually made my day...your appreciation of the romance part. I know what you feel about the depiction of the romance part in the show, so it made me feel really good that it appealed to your senses. Special thanks for that.😊

1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, Indu!  πŸ˜ƒ  I won't be able to do a detail response as is my custom. Haven't been feeling so well today (even had to miss a meeting). But I enjoyed your newest installment. So my favorite stuff, the abridged version, lol:  

• Fun opening scene with the treasure hunt. Aayu and his "No dessert!!!" cracked me up. He doesn't realize it was a coded conversation between his parents, but I love that he personalizes it. His little pudding pilfering moment had me laughing out loud.   πŸ˜†  He's delightful and goal-oriented. 
  • Especially loved Yash's recall of how he took the picture of Aarti that's in his wallet.
  • Very intrigued about what he did and why he was misguided in those days, as nannimaasi says.
  • It's wonderful to see how Yash knows how to read Aarti's clues for the hunt; their connectivity is inescapably beautiful.
  • The simple dedication page of her book seems to sum up the depth of who they are: "I am because you are." Beautiful.  ❀️  At the same time, it increases my interest in how they've gotten here together, how they've gotten this depth of love. 
  • I love how artistic Aarti is, and how much Yash is her muse. 
  • I think I've said this before, but it won't hurt to say it again -- the kids are so, so adorbs. It was so sweet to see them revel in their mother's success as well.
  • Payal's idealization of her parents' marriage is so understandable. She doesn't understand the intricacies and challenges that occur in every relationship. I'm fascinated by Aarti's emotional reaction to Payal's current belief that she would never find a man who loves her the way her Dad loves her Mom. I could be reading it wrong, but there's a passionate ring to her reaction. Payal is proving to be a really good emotional trigger while she herself is in the process of figuring out love and those crazy creatures called boys/men, lol.

Wonderful update, Indu! I look forward to seeing how you explore Aarti's reaction to Payal's words and how you continue to unveil her past with Yash.  πŸ˜ƒ

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileymj10

*EDITED

Let me congratulate you first for becoming an IF-Rockerz!!
The color suits you well, the color of love, and you have lots of it... 😳

About the update, it's another WOW Indu! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the treasure hunt!! It was fun, yet romantic.
The clues that Aarti bring, coincides or shall I say,  has something to do with their past I guess.
Yash knows very well the answer..

Actually, I feel like I was the one who was playing..
I keep on guessing too, funny isn't it?! πŸ˜†

And the last answer to the clue, her gift, the book of Samarpan!
I love the note that Aarti wrote on it, that made Yash get emotional..
Seems like this two gave so much efforts and hardwork before this book came out..
And her painting came as a surprise, indeed a talented wife/mother..

I love the kids very much, especially Aayu.. Haha, he can't resist not to taste the chocolate mousse. And like Payal I was very curious too about her parents past.. The way Aarti reacted on what she said, hmm, maybe there's something deeper on it...

BTW, Prateek's experience was hilarious too!!

Again looking forward for the next, is it about the past or the dessert that Yash have longing for??

*HUGS for my best writer ever.. 😳

Hey Smiley...sorry for the delayed response Barbie Doll. I wanted to do this last night itself after I responded to Angel (I even wrote half the post), but then I got more guests and got busy.😳

Thank you so much for loving the update as well as the change of my id color to red. Aww sweety, you think red suits me? That's so sweet...Love is an emotion that always enriches you; the more you give, the more you get in return...right?πŸ€—

Yup, Aarti is talented alright...and her talents are direct outcome of the manner in which she grew up. Yash is just doing everything possible to channelize that talent in a differet direction...toward fulfilment than just an expression of her feelings. The book was Yash's dream for her; as such she only gifted him his dream and also dedicated it to him.

Thanks for liking the other characters as well. It makes me satisfied and content.

Hugs come right back you my friend...πŸ€—

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

awesome update
ohhh aarti wrote the book and that too with help of yash
love the yash's support and
omggg aayu is such a baby always bugs arya at rt. timeπŸ˜†

waiting for next update

Thanks Jasraj...thank you so much for the appreciative comments.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuvZ

Indu darlz... Ur updates keeps me glue to the sofa.. i am so excited to read your next update.. very curious about Aarti's past.. I am sure i will be needing a pail or bowl when you bring the past of Aarti... Keep going girl... I offical declare that i am you die hard fan..

Thanks Puvi...I am glad the beginning appeals to you. Just pray I do justice to it. I need your good wishes more than anything...😊
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haila!!😲

You became a Rockerz and I am yet to read this update😲

Yeh kya ho gaya πŸ˜­

RL RL RL you have a lot to answer for. Grrr😑

I will be back to edit.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Haila!!😲

You became a Rockerz and I am yet to read this update😲

Yeh kya ho gaya πŸ˜­

RL RL RL you have a lot to answer for. Grrr😑

I will be back to edit.

Deepti...what is RL? Did I do something wrong?
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indu 
RL stands for Real Life so there is no chance of you anything wrong for it to be hectic. πŸ˜†

Once bada tiger and choti tigress are out of the jungle I will be back to read and update. Promise.πŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J12L85

Hello Indu, ok I have read the update a few times now cause there was something so special about it...just can't quite put it in words. You just keep raising the bar with each update and always have that element of surprise lurking which I just adore. So down to my understanding of things, the treasure hunt was indeed a treasure to read, you worded each clue with so much mystery and they all had the "pun" effect to them. Although the obvious thoughts came to mind each clue held a special moment/memory for Arya which only they could understand. It was like going down memory lane and at the same time giving us a understanding of their lives. Aarthi chose her clues so carefully cause I believe each memory was a time that changed their lives. The actual finding of the gift was like a moment stopped in time. Yash was so full of emotions that it played out beautifully in Aryas conversation and in his actions. It was clear as water how deeply he has faith in his wife and how proud he his that she is apart of him. The painting was a hidden wish that he so wanted for her and in return the painting for her was a sign of her love and appreciation for him being apart of her. The dedication together with reason behind the release of the book was was a moment of serenity felt only when you love purely and infinitely. Again you gave us an understanding of how strong the family ties are and how important a role it plays in our lives. Prateik and Pari's assistance to Aarthi to set up this surprise was so sweet and it shows the level of respect they have for Arya. Nanimaasi and Yash were just too adorable, they have taken to each other with pure love thus making their relationship like that between a mother and her naughty son. I simply love his teasing of her as his girlfriend and her cute blushing...to cute. Aayu is just so full of life and energy, his curious mind is befitting to his age and just makes him all the more adorable with his innocence. Payal is just in awe of her parents love and devotion  that she see's  them as one of the rare and timeless love stories. Her talks with her friends who have told her about their parents disagreements has only strengthened her belief that her parents have something truely special. Her level of maturity is fascinating to read about cause where most of us at that age are trying to figure ourselves out she thinks far beyond that. Her admiration for her mother upon seeing the book was a beautiful mother/daughter moment which later turned into a beautiful family moment as they all hugged each other. The scene around the fire was funny and a carefree  amongst the family. Prateek ad Pari seem to share an equally strong and loving relationship. Their conversation clearly showed that they were youngsters at heart. I could picture Arya and their kids sitting like you described perfectly. It was also a intimate moment betweeen them and their kids. I have similar memories of sitting with my parents and they stick to you for life:) The final chat between Aarthi and Payal which brought Aarthi to tears is a sign that Aarthis past is painful and one she would never want for her daughter. Can't wait to see how you take us forward Indu. You portrayed the scenes with such conviction. I'm guessing we are going to see the story progress through Aarthis words in Samarpan and perhaps a cross over with your writing...just a thought:) You have already weaved me so deep into Samarpan Indu and you have'nt even started dwelling into the start of Aryas story, so if this is'nt a show of your brilliance I don't know what is. Till my next read, signing of buddy:)

Hi J...

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback to the chapter. You really tried to understand what I wanted to portray and were spot on.

The painting:  All I can say for now is that Aarti has painted her whole life's journey in that painting.😊

I am so glad that the family ambiance touched you. I so wanted everyone to know how supportive and loving Aarti's family is for her and by themselves...something she craved all her life and is deservedly getting now.

I just write cause I love to, my friend...brilliance is just so subjective an adjective. I am just happy that what I love to do, you love to read, and that this interaction is based on that mutual love and respect. Rest is all transient...😊

Next chapter is crucial. I am still figuring out how to map it.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago