Frequent Posters

Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rosepink.

vry nice story purvi..
well done👏
acp asha is very dabangg type👍🏼

Hmm dr.niyati ko apne computer se aisa hi lagao h jaisa salunkhe ko apne hairs se😉

loved tasha nd purvi
both are my favourites
😊
all the best 4 ur nxt story..👍🏼

thank u soo much di😳
hehehe ya dabang female acp😆
hehehehe thats for sure Dr.Niyati ka comp is like salukhe ke baal and his girlfriend remember😉

even i like tasha a lot and lovee poorvi😃
thank you😊
sakshitandon thumbnail
awesome  story👏 loved the forensic part of it!!!!😛
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

POO bacchay a Little Critical feed back...😉
Apology in Advance...
its really terrific to start any story in that way👏... I really Love the Irritative Conversation between all female Officers about the Addition of Some New Officers...👏⭐️😳
the First part was Excellent...👏👏👏
Ur research work about the Museum, Pyrex Glass, Diamond was Classy...⭐️⭐️⭐️
the whole Egyptian Research about the Auction was Great...👏👏👏
then the Team entry especially NIYATI PARDHAN and NYLA was Beautiful but in between Examine the Body... NYLA said to MAAM ASHA this...😕

"mam iss watchman par jis kisi ne bhi goli chalayi hai vo isse karreban 10 feet ki doori par tha aur jo gun khooni ne istemaal ki hai vo gun bhi mamuli nahi, ye sab hume uss bullet se pata chala jo hume iske shareer main mila." 

could U plz elaborate that either they cut the Body at the Spot and its called Wound not Bullet na, kyun kay wo Bullet ko wahan nikalein gay kya as u said kay Bullet Shareer say mila hay, not from the surroundings...😉
but the First Part was fabulous...⭐️

then Part Two started, except that the Difference in Scuide Note and that Letter was the Punch Clue of the Part...⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Case was little Dragged without much Interest...
the Computer part was Lousy Baccha🥱🥱🥱... and yes U told that NIYATI said this...

Aur salruke ka naam mat lo. Vo yahan par nahi hai isliye shanti hai aur uska zikr mere samne mat karo please." She said

Baccha NIYATI never said SALUNKHY with Only His name aur haan NIYATI sirf Two Heads or DUO kay saamnay tang khenchy ki aadi thi... is mein DISRESPECT ka Concept nahi tha...😒
acha about Sr, Cop addition, yaar jahan tak Meri Information hay, except ASHA koi bhi Inspector nahi tha... agar Cop pehlay say sr, Inspector hay so u must added some New one, Right...😉
aur LAVANYA, DIVYANA and KAVERI tou aa rahi hay, bus MRIDULA, ADITI, PRANKA aur ANUSHKA ka intaizar hay...😆

Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshitandon

awesome  story👏 loved the forensic part of it!!!!😛

thanks di😳
Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

POO bacchay a Little Critical feed back...😉
Apology in Advance...
its really terrific to start any story in that way👏... I really Love the Irritative Conversation between all female Officers about the Addition of Some New Officers...👏⭐️😳
the First part was Excellent...👏👏👏
Ur research work about the Museum, Pyrex Glass, Diamond was Classy...⭐️⭐️⭐️
the whole Egyptian Research about the Auction was Great...👏👏👏
then the Team entry especially NIYATI PARDHAN and NYLA was Beautiful but in between Examine the Body... NYLA said to MAAM ASHA this...😕

"mam iss watchman par jis kisi ne bhi goli chalayi hai vo isse karreban 10 feet ki doori par tha aur jo gun khooni ne istemaal ki hai vo gun bhi mamuli nahi, ye sab hume uss bullet se pata chala jo hume iske shareer main mila." 

could U plz elaborate that either they cut the Body at the Spot and its called Wound not Bullet na, kyun kay wo Bullet ko wahan nikalein gay kya as u said kay Bullet Shareer say mila hay, not from the surroundings...😉
but the First Part was fabulous...⭐️

then Part Two started, except that the Difference in Scuide Note and that Letter was the Punch Clue of the Part...⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Case was little Dragged without much Interest...
the Computer part was Lousy Baccha🥱🥱🥱... and yes U told that NIYATI said this...

Aur salruke ka naam mat lo. Vo yahan par nahi hai isliye shanti hai aur uska zikr mere samne mat karo please." She said

Baccha NIYATI never said SALUNKHY with Only His name aur haan NIYATI sirf Two Heads or DUO kay saamnay tang khenchy ki aadi thi... is mein DISRESPECT ka Concept nahi tha...😒
acha about Sr, Cop addition, yaar jahan tak Meri Information hay, except ASHA koi bhi Inspector nahi tha... agar Cop pehlay say sr, Inspector hay so u must added some New one, Right...😉
aur LAVANYA, DIVYANA and KAVERI tou aa rahi hay, bus MRIDULA, ADITI, PRANKA aur ANUSHKA ka intaizar hay...😆

@GD
firstly mein kabh bhi apne friends ke sorry accept nahi karti😃. You forget in my second and story- friendship mein no sorry no thank then why sorry😉
and hey come on these comments don't hurt me at all infact, as i have mentioned before i feel nice when i recieve such comments😊. nice matlab not khushi mili types but when i get such comments i can improve myself and not repeat them.😉 SO I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU CAUSE THIS COMMENT WILL HELP ME IMPROVE MY NEXT STORY, REALLY😊😉

Thanks for the compliments in the first part.
hmmm. NOW even i am gonna get a little serious but please dont be angry or anything please😃

actually when i had re read my story ka second part even i felt ki jo comedy honi chaiye vo nahi hai but then i thought ki edit karne se pehele i thought ill read a few comments by people which may contain suggestions like your posts always do.
But to be honest no one really said anything😭 and thus i did not edit
i was expecting comments like add a little more comedy, or change the part completely or dont make it comedy or dont include the part, but all people said it was nice. So i did not edit it.
You gave me the comment because even you are a writer of the forum and your stories are actually mind blowing, soo the way a writer expects someone to write is quite different from what  the non-writers expect sooo😲

plus people always have different tastes, so some would have thought it was funny, for some people it would be too boring, and for some maybe they wanted to comment things like change it and stuff but they must have thought that i might feel bad and all those stuff but i want to make one thing clear-
IF YOU DONT APPROVE OF OR LIKE SOME PART OF MY STORY😲PLEASEEE TELL ME IT WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE SO I CAN WRITE BETTER STORIES AND DON'T EVER THINK I WILL MIND. SOMETIMES WRITERS FEEL BAD WHEN THEY RECIEVE SUCH COMMENTS EVEN I SOMETIMES, BUT WE SHOULD SEE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF IT, IT IS BENIFITIAL FOR US SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE FREE TO COMMENT i wont mind ever.

hmm actually GD dr.Niyati ke meine itne zaada epis nahi dekhe to be honest. But mene jitne dekhe usme to fir salruke ko salruke hi keh rahi thi, but i agree ki v sirf duo ki samne hi aisa karti thi, but for the moment- Poorvi and Tasha are the duo😆sooo😃
but i am yet sorry if it was difficult to digest and all i will edit it if you like hehehe.
And that disrespect ki liye sorry😭. i just thought it but ill edit that

hmm nope the character whom i have added was inspector who will come as senior. Wo kaun hai surprise
Divyana ka i am noot sure mein usse laungi yaa na, what do you think
aditi ke epis dekhe hai, kaveri n lavanya ke epis dekhe hain, anushka ke to bahut saare dekhe hain, priyanka ke do teen hi dekhe hain but i dont know mridula😲
which year was she in CID?
and can u PM me some pic of her?😲

thanks for this comment😊🤗
really really love it👏👏👏👏👏
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

@GD
firstly mein kabh bhi apne friends ke sorry accept nahi karti😃. You forget in my second and story- friendship mein no sorry no thank then why sorry😉
and hey come on these comments don't hurt me at all infact, as i have mentioned before i feel nice when i recieve such comments😊. nice matlab not khushi mili types but when i get such comments i can improve myself and not repeat them.😉 SO I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU CAUSE THIS COMMENT WILL HELP ME IMPROVE MY NEXT STORY, REALLY😊😉

Thanks for the compliments in the first part.
hmmm. NOW even i am gonna get a little serious but please dont be angry or anything please😃

actually when i had re read my story ka second part even i felt ki jo comedy honi chaiye vo nahi hai but then i thought ki edit karne se pehele i thought ill read a few comments by people which may contain suggestions like your posts always do.
But to be honest no one really said anything😭 and thus i did not edit
i was expecting comments like add a little more comedy, or change the part completely or dont make it comedy or dont include the part, but all people said it was nice. So i did not edit it.
You gave me the comment because even you are a writer of the forum and your stories are actually mind blowing, soo the way a writer expects someone to write is quite different from what  the non-writers expect sooo😲

plus people always have different tastes, so some would have thought it was funny, for some people it would be too boring, and for some maybe they wanted to comment things like change it and stuff but they must have thought that i might feel bad and all those stuff but i want to make one thing clear-
IF YOU DONT APPROVE OF OR LIKE SOME PART OF MY STORY😲PLEASEEE TELL ME IT WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE SO I CAN WRITE BETTER STORIES AND DON'T EVER THINK I WILL MIND. SOMETIMES WRITERS FEEL BAD WHEN THEY RECIEVE SUCH COMMENTS EVEN I SOMETIMES, BUT WE SHOULD SEE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF IT, IT IS BENIFITIAL FOR US SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE FREE TO COMMENT i wont mind ever.

hmm actually GD dr.Niyati ke meine itne zaada epis nahi dekhe to be honest. But mene jitne dekhe usme to fir salruke ko salruke hi keh rahi thi, but i agree ki v sirf duo ki samne hi aisa karti thi, but for the moment- Poorvi and Tasha are the duo😆sooo😃
but i am yet sorry if it was difficult to digest and all i will edit it if you like hehehe.
And that disrespect ki liye sorry😭. i just thought it but ill edit that

hmm nope the character whom i have added was inspector who will come as senior. Wo kaun hai surprise
Divyana ka i am noot sure mein usse laungi yaa na, what do you think
aditi ke epis dekhe hai, kaveri n lavanya ke epis dekhe hain, anushka ke to bahut saare dekhe hain, priyanka ke do teen hi dekhe hain but i dont know mridula😲
which year was she in CID?
and can u PM me some pic of her?😲

thanks for this comment😊🤗
really really love it👏

POO baccha, first dunt EDIT except Spell and Errors in ur Story which already Posted... I meant Entend it cz Reader Parhta nahi, Tum us point ko Next Story mein Add karo... matlab agar Pehlay u posted Story then EDIT it, Reader does not Like to Read like ME... main nay Tumhari Last entended wali by Force Parhi thi...

haan about POORVI and TASHA are DUO... hmmm... yaar TASHA ki entry samjh nahi aati cz her Character was Dead from CID, ADITI ka bhi yehi haal hay...
about MRIDULA, She was the first sub Inspector included in CID initial Epi's...😊

yes plz One more Correction... SHERYA is added in CID after POORVI so She is the youngest member included but U said POORVI😲... kya Tumhari stories mein POORVI last added hay CID team mein...😕
wesay You are really talented baccha👏👏👏 and Thank you for accepting all my Criticism...😉
neerkhan88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really good poorvi beautiful 
but sorry i know i am a bit late 
its just that i read this story today as yesterday was my last exam

Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerkhan88

its really good poorvi beautiful 

but sorry i know i am a bit late 
its just that i read this story today as yesterday was my last exam

thank you di😃
thats not a problem di!😊
wow lucky, humaare exams ab start hone walle hain😭
Srishti. thumbnail

POO baccha, first dunt EDIT except Spell and Errors in ur Story which already Posted... I meant Entend it cz Reader Parhta nahi, Tum us point ko Next Story mein Add karo... matlab agar Pehlay u posted Story then EDIT it, Reader does not Like to Read like ME... main nay Tumhari Last entended wali by Force Parhi thi...

haan about POORVI and TASHA are DUO... hmmm... yaar TASHA ki entry samjh nahi aati cz her Character was Dead from CID, ADITI ka bhi yehi haal hay...
about MRIDULA, She was the first sub Inspector included in CID initial Epi's...😊

yes plz One more Correction... SHERYA is added in CID after POORVI so She is the youngest member included but U said POORVI😲... kya Tumhari stories mein POORVI last added hay CID team mein...😕
wesay You are really talented baccha👏👏👏 and Thank you for accepting all my Criticism...😉

@GD
first-😃
i like ur idea hmm i will do that, it will be better, oh sorry!😛

I agree Tasha died in CID but not from peoples hearts naa.
and jahan tak uski entry ka saaval hai this is not the sony Tv wala cid, means if we take ki tasha was dead how did she come back? then we can also say ki how did Asha become ACP. A female ACP in the team is impossible(by the current state of the team).
What i am writing is not at all related to the sony ka cid. It is something very different. Sooo...

and i agree ki Shreya joined after poorvi in the team, but i dont mean youngest in that sense. I am actually saying in terms of the age😛. I know it is very odd but that is what i meant. By age poorvi is the youngest in CID at the moment and by oder shreya is.

awww thanks for the compliment dearest GD. AAp hi ke stories padh padh ke aapne likhna start kiya hehehe, aap kam talented nahi ho GDji i love GD parrot, its sooo cuteee.😳

and criticises are always welcome di! Thats what helps a writer to improve. Sometimes it may hurt. But later on when via the criticise u improve your writing skills you only get better praises and that too from the heart.😉

i read NEW ENTRY n THE HAUNTED FORT
😊
i lyk the entry of acp asha
in ur stories u try to portrait female cops skill 👏
u put efforts to show female cops capabilties...
really lovely n fantasic stories 👏
keep it up