awesome OS...
loved it...
cont soon...
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...i loved the update a lot.
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha bahot acchi update thi...plzz plzz plzz continue karona...n plzzz plzzz mujhe pm bhi karo...plzzz😊
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee kya OS likha hain madame aapne... AMAZING... 

pleasee continue sooonn.. I looovvee that song...  

Waiting for ua next part... 
yas23 thumbnail
amazing update
aww arjun watching riya siging nd dacing
continue soon
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely OS
i loved your song a lot
and Riya was singing it, putting all her feelings in it😳
i wonder what Arjun is feeling on hearing her sing, and what will happen now😳
Please continue😊
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update dia
keeep writing ...
i loved it😊
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Me Back again...happy mode Thanku for your sweet Comments frnds...this is part A and the last part will be B...so enjoy and let me get your sweet feed backs so that i may write...Last part fab...
 forgive me for spelling mistakes

DO COMMENT SO MORE COMMENTS SO FAST UPDATE😉

Okay the pink lines are thoughts belonging to Arjun or riya... 

Diya😳

DiL-e-BeQaarar

She was still standing with her back facing window and looking outside lost and smiling...It was when she realized that she is in Office...she spoke up "Kyun Beta Rii Ghar nahi jana tujhe.. chal jaldi wind up kar..." She moved from there still humming the song but as she moved a bit

"Aaah...Ouch..." She winced in pain... Her hair were stuck in the lock of window and due to her moving forward it pained alot..she immediately moved back...and spoke up
"Ye is Window ko mujhse Itna Piyaar kese hogaya..."

She tried this and that to free her hair but failed...Even she tried to open the Clip so that her All hair go open and she could free them Easily but to her fortune Nothing happened,,,,

After All that "Mehnat" She rested her head against that lock and shut her eyes tightly...It was when she felt her hairs falling and covering her waist...She Opened her eyes immediately and her hands flew towards her waist to check as if they were actually there and..."Taada" they were there...She thought "Ye Clip apne ap kese khul gaya...Haelaa Magic..."

As she turned a bit There it was standing her Magic Man who did that Magic to her...

She thought on " Haaye...Ye meri Whole Life ka sabse acha Sapna hai..."

But As he cleared his throat to get her Actual attention and she realized that he is actually here...She thought "Par Ye meri Life ki sabse Worse Reality hai..." 

Her eyes were wide open at him as if she has seen any supernatural thing...

He snapped his fingers on her face and she shuggered

Riya: "Sir aap Yahan...Is...Waqt kese??"
Arjun:(sarcastically)"Kyun mere Yahan is waqt aane pe Curfew laga hua hai...??"

Riya(in a nervous tone she was nervous that what if he would have heard her song and comments) "Nahi wo ap chale Gaye the Isiliye pucha..."

Arjun Ignored his Question and looked at her she was looking so beautiful with her open hair...Her Black Long hair were covering her waist like a fountain...Some strands of her hair were present on the either side of her face...and were making her Look Angelic...And all above her nervousness was adding fuel to her Beauty...

Before Any other thought cross his Mind Arjun spoke...

"Tumhara Kaam or Concert Khatam hogaya ho to Chalo mein Tumhe ghar drop kardun..."

Riya was so embarassed after hearing this that her head bend down nearly touching her neck...Arjun grinned inwardly at her such gesture...It was like a Child committed a mistake and now was gonna punished...

Riya Hardly nodded in positive still looking down...She heard the footsteps and thought he's gone...She closed her eyes tightly and straighted her head...Took a Deep Sigh of relief When she felt someone's face and breath on her face very very close to her...She was shocked when she heard a whisper...

"Mjhe Nahi pata tha tum Itna acha gaa bhi Leti ho...Interesting..."

Her Eyes Shut opened But she saw no one around...Was he Actually here??

Outside The Office
In SUV

Arjun was waiting for riya to come when he saw her coming...Her hair were again tied in the Same Clip...He remembered her Open hair look and smiled...

On the Other Hand Riya who was coming down was still confuse about the Whisper...Was that just Dream or Reality...One Side of her was telling her It was Reality Other side was Opposing it...With the same Confusion She opened the Door of Suv and sat on the passenger Seat...

Arjun who was continuosly Watching her Change of Expression was Clearly knowing her confusion was Grinning Inwardly...But still remained stern...

Riya was Just fade up from the fight of Mind and Heart and Consider Mind as Reality and Heart as Dream and then tried to think something else...She thought " RII...kuch or soch Yar...pata bhi hai Side me Mr dehanlewa betha hua hai...khamkha mein aesi soch me tu kuch Ulta Seedha na bol de..."

She tried to think something else when she remembered something and screamed out   
"Oh Fish...Aaj To India And Austrailia ka Match tha..."

Arjun was amused by her such Outburst...He stared at her and gave her "Are you Ok" look...

She bit her tounge and spoke out lightly Sorry Sir... And then Added "Mene to dekha bhi nahi..."

Arjun spoke "India Jeet gaya..."
Riya (Happily): Seriously...Wow Zaroor Sachin ne Century Banai hogi...
Arjun: Nahi nahi banai hogi...

Riya(in mode of argument...) "Kyun kyun nahi banai hogi...apko kese pata apne match dekha tha..."
Arjun: Nahi par phr bhi usne Century nahi banai hogi...
Riya (In an irritated tone) Aese kese nahi banai hogi...Zaroor banai hogi...
Arjun(Enjoying Argument spoke up): Me Keh raha hoon na Riya bat man lo nahi banai hogi...And I can Bet over it...

Riya (in an angry mode) Theek hai to phr yehi sahi...Me Shree ko puchti hoon agar Sachin ne Century banai hogi to aaap...ap mujhe Treat denge...Or agar nahi banai hogi...tooo...Ap(with slight pause) Ap mujhse koi bhi ek kaam karwa sakte ho...Done..

Arjun gave her his "Go on" Look and riya text Shree immediately...

After a While she got a reply which took all the exictement of winning from her...She got upset reading that...Arjun saw the colour changing and spoke up even knowing her Reply
"Kiya kaha shree ne..."

Riya muttered under her breath "Apko Anteryami prove kiya...Or meri treat ka sapna Ball phenkh ke Tor diya..."

Arjun was Sharp enough to hear that he smiled lightly at her Silly comment and pretended as if he heard nothing "Kiya kaha..."

Riya Turned her face to window and spoke..."Ap Bet jeet gaye..."

Arjun looked at her cute gesture...and spoke "Mene to kaha tha..."

Riya did'nt responded but thought "Ye Sach me Anteryami to nahi...Kahin inko mere bhi Dil ka Raaz pata chal gaya to..."
She Shuggered while thinking that and thought "Kiya pagalpan hai aesa kuch nahi hoga..."

But that had happened...

They Reached Riya house and Arjun Stop the car...Riya was dying of Curosity to know What will be His Order...But he seems to be in no mood to tell her...

She turned to Him and asked "Ap mjhe kiya Kaam denge Sir..."
Arjun ( Still enjoying his Victory) spoke up with a Smirk on his face : "Itni Jaldi kiya hai Riya...Araam karo jaake abhi bhut waqt para hai..."

She was Expecting such Reply so immediately opened her Seat belt and tried to leave when she felt a pull on her upper arm...she turned and saw him holding it...

"Riya Good night nahi bolo gi..."
Riya thought "Apke liye hi Good hogi...Mere liye Is night me Good kiya hai" and spoke with a fake Smile...
"Me kehne wali thi Sir Good Night..."

And Rushed to her house...

He spoke Out " Goood Night Riya..."

On the other hand arjun was Fully Enjoying His Victory Unknowingly He was Happy that he Won...And was thinking what he should make her to do...

In the same thinking he clicked and trun the radio on and the song which was going on...Brought a Big smile on his face...

Ho..
Ho ho ho...
hmm hmm...

Woh dekhne mein kaisi seedhi-saadi lagti
Hai bolti ki woh toh kuch nahi samajhti
Andar se kitni tez hai

He remembered Their First Fight...He Never ever thought He's gonnna Assault By a Girl and that too her...At first He even did'nt realize that she can be a cop because Her beautiful looks and slender body was approving her as a Model...

Kabhi ajeeb si, kabhi haseen lagti
Kabhi kisi kitaab ka hai scene lagti
Philosophy ka craze hai
Ho.. Kehti hai yeh ik phase hai

He smiled Thinking her statical statements...The dialoge "Akron ke Hisab se" Use to Irritate him alot and that's why he use to taunt her...
Then her Hygenic Nature...He remembered her cleaning of Glass Rim...Her dialouge "Phir Khoodna bhi hai Sir..." It again brought a Smile on his face...

Shh..pa pa pa...para
pa pa pa...para...ra..ra

Ye kahaan main aa gaya ?!
Bolo ye kaisa ye teyaar hai
Dil kisi ka ho gaya
Naa isspe ikhtaiyar hai

Know He was thinking about her...Eyes and the emotions in them...He was now restless "why The Hell Iam Thinking about her...?"

Karun toh kya karun ?
Kahun toh kya kahun ?
Ye gaana bhi toh usko paas laane ka bahana hai
Woh chhup-chhup mere dil ke raaz kholti
Haan takiye mein mere khwaab bhi tatolati...
Possessiveness ka case hai...

It was true She understands him Well know more than Anyone What he want...When he will get angry...When he will need his "Cutting Chai"...Everything...

His restlness increases so he switched off the radio and stop the car in a Halt rested his head with the car Seat and closed his eyes...For getting Some Rest...

But Today he was Gonna get His answers😉
Edited by dia121 - 11 years ago
great update :) loved it
her hair got stuck in the window and arjun released them :) how sweet
loved riya's dialogue " ye clip apne ap kese khul haya... haelaa magic"
was that whisper real or was she dreaming?
loved the bet and aww poor riya lost the bet ðŸ˜†
she called him antaryami ðŸ˜†
love how he was remembering all the moments spent with riya :)
eagerly waiting for next part
continue soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
loved it
amazing song dear..!