Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
emotional episode. I still feel sorry for purvi.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...so maa bani maasi...

Archana was great...,

But why is it that Purvi have to give everything that she to Ovi...

I hate that...

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

very emotional episode. all done their part well. but Anki and Asha steal the show with their fabulous acting.

Archu raised a mahanta. Purvi went up one step ahead of her mother. she donated baby as soon as she heard Ovi losing her child.

Baby was sleeping well in the cradle after delivery. She is moved to incubator once she went to Ovi's hand. what a drama by Dr. Onir.

Purvi is a emotional fool. She donated her baby. later she is crying seeing her baby. she wants to stay in mumbai because her child is in incubator. next she will admantly stay in Mumbai because her child is in Mumbai.  no woman can stay from her first child for long. first child always takes special place in every mother's heart because he/she is the one gives her name 'ma'.

Purvi will face all kind of insult from Ovi for trying to be closer with her child. Such a stupid. Onir should have slapped Purvi when she was telling to donate the baby. he should have kept in sleeping until family reaches. Instead he did the swapping.

Real father truth is hidden safely. baby got her father but lost her mother. its doubtful whether the truth will comeout. even if it comes out too what is the use. everything is closed forever.

Entier family is fool as expected. no one doubted the size of the baby.

a mother will be able to relate some actions like crying attiude, thumb sucking, sleeping posture, smiling feature with daughter and grand dughter from day one of newborn baby. Archu was with Ovi and Purvi when they were baby. She will be able to relate some above features. will she shown recognising Purvi's feature in baby? or CVs make another fooling segment like they did for the size of the baby?

miadelrosario thumbnail
@newt2007: If the baby's got her father's genes, her features and mannerism then it will be hard for archana to notice who the real mother is. This is the worst sacrifices in this serial. When shravani gave sachu to manav and archana, i even thought to myself, what kind of mother would do such a thing like that for other peoples happiness... but what purvi did today is worst than what shravani has done in the past. Shravani gave her son in a legal way, but purvi cheated/fooled her whole family. Even onir will be blamed for this hidden truth one day. CVs ruined purvi's character. I used to like her so much but now i get irritated seeing her especially when she cries.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

@newt2007: If the baby's got his father's genes, his features and mannerism then it will be hard for archana to notice who the real mother is. This is the worst sacrifices in this serial. When shravani gave sachu to manav and archana, i even thought to myself, what kind of mother would do such a thing like that for other peoples happiness... but what purvi did today is worst than what shravani has done in the past. Shravani gave her son in a legal way, but purvi cheated/fooled her whole family. Even onir will be blamed for this hidden truth one day. CVs ruined purvi's character. I used to like her so much but now i get irritated seeing her especially when she cries.

In relatiy, baby girl always have more resemblance to her mother.

In EK shows it always happens opposite way. EK always prefers to have baby girl resembling father if the couple are seperated and if the baby is with mother without knowing her father. in PR EK should change her thought a little bit. let see what she does.

but i have doubt the truth will come out so soon. either we have to wait for another 18 years leap or less. surely not now. Purvi needs to face some insult from her own family members for moving closer with Ovi's child. Who knows even Archu may tell Purvi to keep a distance. First Ovi chased Purvi out of the house, this time Archu will do the same.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
arrghh!!!!!!!

thank u for the wu.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the update

very emotional episode. all done their part well. but Anki and Asha steal the show with their fabulous acting.

Archu raised a mahanta. Purvi went up one step ahead of her mother. she donated baby as soon as she heard Ovi losing her child.

Baby was sleeping well in the cradle after delivery. She is moved to incubator once she went to Ovi's hand. what a drama by Dr. Onir.

Purvi is a emotional fool. She donated her baby. later she is crying seeing her baby. she wants to stay in mumbai because her child is in incubator. next she will admantly stay in Mumbai because her child is in Mumbai.  no woman can stay from her first child for long. first child always takes special place in every mother's heart because he/she is the one gives her name 'ma'.

Purvi will face all kind of insult from Ovi for trying to be closer with her child. Such a stupid. Onir should have slapped Purvi when she was telling to donate the baby. he should have kept in sleeping until family reaches. Instead he did the swapping.

Real father truth is hidden safely. baby got her father but lost her mother. its doubtful whether the truth will comeout. even if it comes out too what is the use. everything is closed forever.

Entier family is fool as expected. no one doubted the size of the baby.

a mother will be able to relate some actions like crying attiude, thumb sucking, sleeping posture, smiling feature with daughter and grand dughter from day one of newborn baby. Archu was with Ovi and Purvi when they were baby. She will be able to relate some above features. will she shown recognising Purvi's feature in baby? or CVs make another fooling segment like they did for the size of the baby?

I hate this sooo very much. We can understand Purvi's irrational conduct, this is how she has been for sometime now. Why Onir goes long with her insane idea is beyond me.

I think the scene is being set for a big leap in which Purvi will age and the baby will be the image of Purvi. Thus Asha may be required to act double post the leap. The truth may only then hit this stupid, thick as planks family when they are faced with the spitting image of Purvi. Then there'll be all kinds of drama.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Trina for the Fabulous WU...

I'm ill and at home..didn't come for long here...and I even didn't comment..

Very sad what happened in PR?? when Babies and children are invilved in between ..my heart break for them..😭.. Sad for Arjun..and Onir...Specially Arjun who didn't even knwo that Purvi baby is his baby too..Sad how he got sad for Purvi...sad when I saw him with tears..😭😭
RD these two days act very very well great acting..he made us cried...lots of emotion..Asha fabulous..as Purvi..wonderful actiing..

Even I don't second her for what she has done..I've same anger 😡 when Archu give soham to Varsha as if a toy..for replacement..😡...

Yesterday the scene Onir /Purvi was very good too..when Purvi cried seeing her babe...
archu/Purvi superb scene...👏

Waiting for further more..about  will happen next..I think the baby will have some complications..will need blood or something like that...as blood mother generally same as children..so Purvi will be present to give her blood..

Otherwise I don't think how they will knwo the truth...Onir is like Arjun...Purvi make him like a muppet..and make him accept her decision..

I'm very very sad ..for all four ..Ovi has changed she don't need to be punished like this..everyone need a second chance...

Onir has been with Purvi in all her pregnancy ..for Purvi he's just like a friend..for Onir I don't think it the same ...for him he accepted that child as his own...a now Mahaan Purvi just give her babe like  a Toy so that Ovi can play..cause she love Ovi..more than that babe for me..😡

I end here ..I'm not well..If I continue I'll be in an anger...so better be calm..I'll go now..and have some rest...

Will come back when I'm well..ok..thansk Trina/Tanyji/Naresh..
LOve you all bye..🤗

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Get well Thanee. No hope of PR getting better though!😡