Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Wow am i shocked at Onir?! He's actually lying and "acting through FAKE tears" about tje baby donation? Two Mahanta queens were enough, now we have Mahanta King too. Why couldnt he be a professional doctor about this whole situation?

oh right because ek hazaron mein purvi ka dimaag hai

dear god this show is ridiculous

- BUT Hats off To Ashu and RD - def emotion kings and queens here :)

he is purvi husband,and frm the time he married her,he is breaking his professional rules for purvi,
make it dng ovi treatment in mumbai,
or hiding purvi pregnancy month,
and nw the lie abt baby
befre being a doctr he is a human and purvi hubby,

no offnes RD was hardly dere today,but yesterday he was gud,whn he saw her baby
today shw belonged to ankita-asha-shruti and onir

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sherma- whatever it is- when in a hospital- a doctor is a doctor first.

As for RD- the little glimpse is enough for me to compliment his acting.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sitz

Purvi knows that Arjun and Ovi just dont get along or work - she has seen it herszelf and she feels that if they have a baby then only arjun will accept ovi and stay will her and they can move along in life.

Without the baby ArOvi got no hope. Purvi is butting into Ovi's business yet again just to keep Arjun with Ovi but she needs to realise that she is not God and that she cannot fix everything. Sometimes relationships just dont work and if she really wants Arjun to be happy then she should let him make his own decision, deal with the loss with Ovi and then over time they can go their seperate ways. I can't understand why she is forcing them to be together. Yes, Ovi wants Arjun glued to her but after the leap it was evident that Arjun and Ovi were married and living under the same roof but having completely seperate lives.

I hope this time when Ovi realises that Purvi gave her baby to her to save her marriage, she actually appreciates how much Ovi did to give Arjun to her and I hope this makes Ovi appreciate Purvi so much that she happily tells Purvi to go to Arjun and lets them be happy together. Its happened in a film where realisation kicks in and the girl says 'uske paas jao, woh mera kabhi tha ye nahi' and it would be lovely to see Ovi do this.

Serials can have happy endings.

VERY WELL POST. THANK U FOR YOUR OBSERVATION. This bold point I agree with U 100%. I wish your last part will be true.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

@Sherma- whatever it is- when in a hospital- a doctor is a doctor first.

As for RD- the little glimpse is enough for me to compliment his acting.

I agree with U Esha.

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
A Doctor by Profession has made his life hell after getting married to a Mahan lady who always went on doing Daan Dharam!
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hav failed from keeping myself from reading the written update <<facepalm>>
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And as for the current track a BIGGER FACE-PALM
miadelrosario thumbnail
For the second time around purvi has made a terrible and painful mistake. First it was arjun her one true love and now her own child! This is no longer acceptable. A person can give up and sacrifice all the things in this word except his own flesh and blood. Sacrificing a loved one, a boyfriend, a lover or a husband is already too painful, what more our own child? No! This is not right. I don't see any reason for purvi to sacrifice her child for ovi and arjun's feelings. Time heals all wounds. Their pain will away in due time but the pain that purvi's kid will feel when she grows up and learns what her mom has done, gave her away to her aunt, that's pain forever for the child. She may have her father (arjun) with her but the fact that her own mother gave her up is unforgivable (in my opinion). She was avoiding to hurt the family in the past but what is this she has done this time? She made a grave mistake but hidding the truth to everyone! One truth was still kept and not reveled yet to this day (about the real father of purvis child) and this time, baby's real mom. It's not yet too late. She can tell them the truth now, take back her kid from ovi, let them get mad and just explain to them why she lied instead of regretting in the future. These sacrifices of purvi is making me sick! Wanna go to the set and slap the scriptwriters, wanna knock some sense on them LOL... Scriptwriters created a protege' of arcjana but a more stupid one in purvi. I thought archana is the most stupid of all (excuse me for my word but this is the best description for the two, sorry) But here comes the adoptive daughter dumber than the mother who raised her. Purvi made another puppet, this time it's onir. She made him lie and follow her instruction, same as what she did to arjun. I can never understand this sacrifice that purvi did this time as if the baby is some old toy that can be shared or be given away! I hate her for giving her own child for someone else's happiness!

Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Got  to know that Ankita was in the show today and for a good long scene so had to see it ..
As always she was fantastic .She puts life in every shot when she is there . Without her , the show looks lifeless to me .

I thought Shakti Arora did really well today in terms of acting .He trying hard to hide his grief of losing his baby and one could see that on his face ..He was very good with his  expressions ..

I feel sorry for Doctor Onir .He deserved a better girl .

Nothing to say for either Purvi or Ovi ...both are horrible characters ...🤢

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

he is purvi husband,and frm the time he married her,he is breaking his professional rules for purvi,
make it dng ovi treatment in mumbai,
or hiding purvi pregnancy month,
and nw the lie abt baby
befre being a doctr he is a human and purvi hubby,

no offnes RD was hardly dere today,but yesterday he was gud,whn he saw her baby
today shw belonged to ankita-asha-shruti and onir

.. after entering into hospital and wearng an apron a doctor is doctr first if he wants to give his wife more important than his ethics he should simply back out from the case and as purvi's husband he can lie and do whatever he want but when he is in doctr's shoe his 1st priority should be his profesison... this time there is no mistake of arjun and ovi .. purvi is the one to be blamed how can a mom who even left her mom just for the kid in her womb donate just like that... if ovi cant take her baby's death its upto her .. iam not with purvi sorry 'mishti' in this donation track.. both purvi and onir are wrong in this scene
Edited by aathya - 11 years ago