SwaRon Is Utter Perfection, Simply Eternal

SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OH-MY-GOD 😊

Where do I even start? when I start talking or writing about swaron I never know what to start with... theres just SOOO much I could say... my head is bursting with all my thoughts on SwaRon but now I will try to organize them and write it out.

SwaRon is marvelous, splendid, extraordinary, eternal, beautiful and simply perfect. The chemistry they share onscreen just grows and grows and makes us viewers fall more and more deeply in love with them. Especially today when they were dancing, actually pretty much whenever they dance, I just love concentrating on their body language because as we all know physical actions can tell us more about someone than words can. SwaRon's love speaks volumes through their body language... the way he holds her so lovingly like she might break if he grasps her too hard, or how no matter how hard she tries to get away from him, her body still turns to him, the way they hold each other, fold into each others arms... its all so beautiful. Sharon especially may not be able to say her feelings out loud, but her actions speak wonders.

For me, SwaRon is now possibly the only representation of eternal love... They've gone as far as perfecting the meaning of love... its all about never giving up... like swayam says in the end, he's going to sustain their relationship and bring it back , he will never step back from it.
THAT'S TRUE LOVE...

Now I seriously can't wait for the day when sharon gives up and admits everything to swayam, because I want to see how he comforts her, how he will hold her and tell her he will always be there for her... it's going to be PERFECT. Because they're both utter perfection.

~SwaRon Forever~ ❤️

(P.S. There's so much more I have to say but I will create a new topic later because that's all on a slightly different note... I just love analyzing swaron and their relationship) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilentPoet

OH-MY-GOD 😊

Where do I even start? when I start talking or writing about swaron I never know what to start with... theres just SOOO much I could say... my head is bursting with all my thoughts on SwaRon but now I will try to organize them and write it out.

SwaRon is marvelous, splendid, extraordinary, eternal, beautiful and simply perfect. The chemistry they share onscreen just grows and grows and makes us viewers fall more and more deeply in love with them. Especially today when they were dancing, actually pretty much whenever they dance, I just love concentrating on their body language because as we all know physical actions can tell us more about someone than words can. SwaRon's love speaks volumes through their body language... the way he holds her so lovingly like she might break if he grasps her too hard, or how no matter how hard she tries to get away from him, her body still turns to him, the way they hold each other, fold into each others arms... its all so beautiful. Sharon especially may not be able to say her feelings out loud, but her actions speak wonders.

For me, SwaRon is now possibly the only representation of eternal love... They've gone as far as perfecting the meaning of love... its all about never giving up... like swayam says in the end, he's going to sustain their relationship and bring it back , he will never step back from it.
THAT'S TRUE LOVE...

Now I seriously can't wait for the day when sharon gives up and admits everything to swayam, because I want to see how he comforts her, how he will hold her and tell her he will always be there for her... it's going to be PERFECT. Because they're both utter perfection.

~SwaRon Forever~ ❤️

(P.S. There's so much more I have to say but I will create a new topic later because that's all on a slightly different note... I just love analyzing swaron and their relationship) 

@red part...gosh u have written it so beautifully...cudn't hv agreed more to these words😊
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned down post. And you are so right about the body language part. Whether it was during the TanHa or now during the VruShan their body lanaguage has always been absolutely awesome. No matter what during dancing the chemistry of SwaRon and Romance of them always gets a notch higher. Today was no exception. SwaRon set the stage on fire today too with their performance.

And so right about the eternal love story. SwaRon love story has always been about eternal love and this is a truth which we have always known. Its good to see Cv's too acknowledging it. Looking forward to see some positive progress in SS story real soon.
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed very well post dear ya for Swaron der is no need to talk to express der feelings der expression der gesture , eye locks der body language is enough to speak . Ya it's eternal good to see dat cv's understood it .
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u so much for ur replies guys... 😊 

its so amazing to see how we all think and feel the same way about swaron...

and i hope our prayers get answered soon and we get to see SS become one again ❤️
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentPoet

thnk u so much for ur replies guys... 😊 

its so amazing to see how we all think and feel the same way about swaron...

and i hope our prayers get answered soon and we get to see SS become one again ❤️

Keeping my finger cross for that.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marauder

Keeping my finger cross for that.

Hamesha wahi toh karte hai, lets see iss week kya hone wala hai. Agar iss week mein, they din't show any signs of Swayam trying to find out the truth about Sharon, then, I don't know, how i am gonna take this track. It will be utterly disappointed track.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: blithe

Hamesha wahi toh karte hai, lets see iss week kya hone wala hai. Agar iss week mein, they din't show any signs of Swayam trying to find out the truth about Sharon, then, I don't know, how i am gonna take this track. It will be utterly disappointed track.

I guess it time hame mandir jake SwaRon ke liye puja wagarh karna padega 😆 Ab divine intervention hi hamara kuch bhala kar sakte hain.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marauder

I guess it time hame mandir jake SwaRon ke liye puja wagarh karna padega 😆 Ab divine intervention hi hamara kuch bhala kar sakte hain.

LOL yes! Ab toh sab hogaya. Bas, abhi yahi baaki hai. Humein yeh bhi try karna chahiye. Kya pata God hamara saath dede yeh Creatives par toh koi bharosa nahi hai. Dekho creatives dekho, tumlog humse kya kya karva rahe hai.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: blithe

LOL yes! Ab toh sab hogaya. Bas, abhi yahi baaki hai. Humein yeh bhi try karna chahiye. Kya pata God hamara saath dede yeh Creatives par toh koi bharosa nahi hai. Dekho creatives dekho, tumlog humse kya kya karva rahe hai.

To tum upwas rakho aur main do kilo laddu chadha ke aata hoon 😆