Hostel issue= to london track :P :P

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye Hostel issue reminds me of London ka hungma ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even in london issue it was Naitik decision none wer happy bt for Naitik dey agreed same goes here Hostel Naitik ka decision hai and all agreeing unwilingly um sure there wud hv been arguments between Naksh on this matter or may not be we have no clue abt it ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† but i have a feeling the end fruit of this wud be Naitik bringing Akshara-Duggu close to each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ  and also Naitik-Mohit ka part 2 in Chintu-Duggu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree..

but onething was clear dis hostel track will bring naksh duggu more closer..
bond b/w trio will improve..

Hope for d best..:)
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kind off london thing but in this case is totaly different its more about duggu become gud and disipline, his cause was ryt to help chintu but the manner was wrong, i guess wen think gonna calm then nk wil change his descion and these days cvs r giving 3-4 days track so i hope jyada rona-dhona nai hoga, par g3 ka drama jarur hoga ! Oh ! Wohi irirtate karega
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hungama , drama, tiff rona dhona toh honewala hai hi...but naksh gonna be really proud of duggu at the end...he being a kid didnt know whatver he did was wrong but his intentions werent...

cute trio moments toh bante hai... i wish they go for picnic at some water park or something๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: janhavi58

hungama , drama, tiff rona dhona toh honewala hai hi...but naksh gonna be really proud of duggu at the end...he being a kid didnt know whatver he did was wrong but his intentions werent...

cute trio moments toh bante hai... i wish they go for picnic at some water park or something๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am sure the patch up is gonna be good one naitik wud for sure feel guilty post knowing the  truth so patch up mast banta hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hope cvs handle dis track carefully..
sonu. thumbnail
it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3
n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo.

it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3

n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 

yea i just wish and hope when comes to sending duggu aprt from ladies they show Naitik emotion as well and yea Bma tells Naitik after entire hungma abt akshi taking blame so thing goes step ahead
sonu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

yea i just wish and hope when comes to sending duggu aprt from ladies they show Naitik emotion as well and yea Bma tells Naitik after entire hungma abt akshi taking blame so thing goes step ahead

ya i want naitik to breakdown , and naksh mangaing up eachother
wht BMA ,,?? i dint get it..?/
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo.

ya i want naitik to breakdown , and naksh mangaing up eachother
wht BMA ,,?? i dint get it..?/

yaar akshi khud kabhi bolegi ki she took the blame ๐Ÿ˜ฒ nai so gaya3 se i dont expect so its Bma who wud tell Naitik @ yea Naitik part even i want hamesha his side ke emotions jaldi nai dekhte ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago