Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank U at work aur dream nahi kar sakti.

sakhisangni thumbnail
Good one Bidzie !
Loved the way scenes travel in thoughts from Megha to Mohan and from Mohan to Megha. What a way to show the connect. You can be really good screenplay writer, though I myself do not know the technicality of screenplay but I can visualize the whole scene.

Also the way nanhi and rim bring back MM to their realities make the scene all the more effective.

And last but not the least, what a super duper romantic scene though we still are debating about the deed still it seems MM had done it and much more than what we think 😳 πŸ˜†
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's so superb πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š , romantic β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww..bidzie loved the OS..both the ones..bt my favourite was d 1st one..just loved it πŸ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bidzie :

what are you doing yaar ? your OS always makes me want to see them onscreen , more so coz the way you write switching between the past and present .. cant get more romantic than thisπŸ˜ƒ ! damn Akku and her inhibitions .. this scene could have set the screen on fire if SS copied it in the show.
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bidz... A biggg πŸ€— to u...
I'm Lost in Mohan-Megha's beautiful romantic world...

Kashhh Tu script-writer hoti...
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bidu...whats this ???

Jis din main sabse zada busy thi online nahi aa payi ussi din tune OS likh dali 😑 πŸ˜†

Aur dekh me kitna late ho gayi padhne me ... 😭

Achcha avi padhke aati hu then comment krti hu... 😳
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
❀️   β€οΈ

Kya likha hai Bidu πŸ‘ M blashing n blashing n blashing only...what a perfect combi b/w Past n Present πŸ‘

Just Mind blowing...Awsome...Superb...Too good writing... 😳

Navi n RJ are well suitable in every scene... πŸ‘

Megha Mohan doing romance on road πŸ‘ ...Khullam khulla pyar krte hai ye dono to 🀣

Last but not the least...Thank U for given me the credit that too on top   πŸ˜› ...that means a lot Bidu 😊

Though u ve written completely diff except the rain theme... 😳 ...maine unhe room me rakha πŸ˜‰ tune sadak tak pouncha diya Love birds ko... 🀣

Anyway... what a perfect romantic scene u described πŸ‘πŸΌ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome one, so romantic so passionate yaar.  i wonder agar aise scenes screen par aaye toh nbtians ka kya hoga?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for liking my OS. Well, all the switching from past to present and vice versa, the flashbacks reminding incomplete cause of Navika-Rimjhim etc were on purpose. πŸ˜ƒ Completeness will happen when they will unite. As everyone is saying, 12 saal baad puri hogi yeh adhuri kaahani.