MM OS ||Reminiscence - The Raindrops|| [Pg#2]

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

"Happy Valentines Day, wifey!" 

As Mohan's words echoed in Megha's mind, when she looked at the calendar, tears rolled down her eyes as she was looking at herself in the mirror. She sat in front of it, lowered her eyes and looked quietly and observantly at her vermilion - the only thing at present, which symbolized the eternal existence of Mohan in her life, no matter how hard she denied. She knew it yet was not ready to believe it, and hence, she closed her eyes and forced herself to let the memories of the past go out of her mind, but her failed and forced try did nothing but took her down the memory lane of the beautiful days in her life.

For a second, she smiled blissfully and dreamily, but the next moment, it just vanished, throwing her harshly in the world of reality. She opened her eyes in a jerk. "Please go! Please!" Her heart screamed as loud as the thunderous storm, and then, she pressed her mouth with her palm, and cried out in pain.

14th February - As Mohan read the date on his phone, he found himself teary-eyed. "Mr. Bhatnagar, will you be my Valentine for the rest of my life?" He nodded subconsciously, only to realize that the moment, he was being nostalgic for, was gone forever. He heaved a deep sigh, picked up his mug of coffee, and stood outside the veranda, facing the rising of the sun. Sipping his coffee, closing his eyes and smiling as Megha appeared in his mind ,he whispered lovingly, "Happy Valentines Day, Mrs. Bhatnagar!"

Megha walked outside home ,and waited at the avenue for an auto to take her to the school. Just then ,her eyes landed on the house at the end of the road ,the house where she had her magical days and nights with her Mohan. She beamed delightfully, becoming teary. For the time being ,her heart overpowered her mind, and then, her feet made her head forward. She was not in her senses. She smiled. She cried. She looked at the house ,and Mohan's voice, his words played in her mind.

Mohan got into the car ,and ordered the driver to leave for office, who obediently obliged. "Mohan!" He heard Megha's voice, and his heart skipped a beat. He looked around himself ,and to his surprise, found Megha sitting beside him, smiling and staring affectionately at him. Her hairs were wet ,and gathered on one side of her shoulder, and she was wearing the saree he had gifted her on the last Valentines Day they celebrated 13 years back. Tears gushed from his eyes at a high speed as she wished him a very happy Valentines Day ,touching his face gently and tenderly. He closed his eyes as she forwarded and kissed him on forehead.

Megha opened the door of Bhatnagar Villa, which was dusty and full of cobwebs, as no one was living there after them, and continued crying in silence. Switching the lights on, she smiled tearfully ,looking around and remembering every moment she had spend in that apartment.

"Iraada kya hai, Mr. Bhatnagar?" Megha shyly smiled, and looked in his eyes lovingly.

"Tum hi bataao," Mohan smirked, winked and buried his face in her neck as he cornered her in their bedroom.

"Mummy!" Nanhi screamed from the living room. Mohan sprang apart, making Megha chuckle badly at his failed attempt. Angrily pouting, Mohan went to the washroom.

Megha laughed as she remembered Mohan's impatient look on that day, but stopped instantly, realizing how the time had changed, so did her life that took a complete opposite turn because of an unexpected, horrifying incident.

Mohan opened his eyes ,realizing that there was no one beside him. Sighing sadly, he engrossed himself in some work on his iPhone ,but his mind seemed as if it did not want to come out of the depression of loneliness ,being away from family. Juna Moholla - the place ,which was calling him desperately at the moment ,his heart said to him again and again.

Megha opened the door of their bedroom ,and her cheeks unknowingly turned red ,making her smile magically and shyly ,as she remembered their Valentines Night .

Sitting on the bed ,leaning against the wall with pillows behind their backs, cuddling up to one another ,covering themselves till their necks ,under the same blanket in their dimmed bedroom at midnight ,Mohan and Megha enjoyed the feeling of their togetherness and the warmth of their love.

"Thank you!" Mohan said to Megha with gratitude ,looking downwards at her ,lovingly and sweetly .

Confused and curious ,Megha asked ,"Kis liye?"

"Meri life bohot bohot mast aur special banaane ke liye." Mohan paused ,and looked in her eyes deeply. "I love you!" He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer by wrapping her in his arms securely.

Megha hugged him tighter ."I love you too!" she confessed ,closed her eyes ,and rested her head on his chest.

Megha's phone rang all of a sudden ,taking her out of her ocean of memories .She shut the door ,not letting herself to be weak anymore ,and started walking out ,but froze as she saw Mohan entering .

They looked at each other ,surprised, happy but in pain. They cried with a smile ,but Megha almost dragged her feet towards the exit ,when Mohan held her arm. They stood beside each other ,facing opposite directions. Mohan stared at Megha with longing and yearning looks ,but Megha looked straight ,stern and firm, though her tears did not have any plan to stop anytime soon.

"Happy Valentines Day, wifey!" Mohan wished Megha in a weak ,fragile voice. He was ready to break down at any second ,but seemed like he was controlling himself ,even though it was nearly impossible.

Megha did not respond. She struggled to get her arm free with a cold expression. Mohan smiled, seeing how his Mirchi Madam did not change, and freed her . Megha turned to face him ,and her expression did turn a bit soft as she looked in his deep eyes ,where she could find a desperateness ,a crave, a yearning ,love, pain ,joy, loneliness and... herself.

Mohan's smile widened contently as he found the same feelings he went through ,in her eyes - the love, the loneliness ,the longing and... himself.

Megha looked away, fearing if she might break down in front of him ,and rushed outside. Mohan smiled in love for her with tears in his eyes. He remembered the night when Megha was looking at him with accusing eyes ,but today ,she had nothing in those except love and a desperate desire to get back together fast. For the moment ,he felt as if life was injected back in his body again. He felt amazing ,he felt happy ,he felt the top of the world, he felt inspired to work on his mission with more enthusiasm. 

Honestly I myself dunno what I've written. Just followed my heart ! Hope you like it. Do press the like tab ,and post detailed reviews please😳

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing filled with emotions

i loved it !!!

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks girls. Glad you all loved it.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was beautiful...so full of emotions...till the almost bitter-sweet end.

This is the second piece I've read on Meghan by you and I have to say that your writing never fails to do justice to both Mohan and Megha.  This shows that you have an immense understanding and love for the characters.

So I have to say once again...just perfect. πŸ‘

Happy Valentine's Day πŸ˜›
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written Post... Bidzie..
Loved it...
Happy Valentine's Day... Mr. & Mrs. Bhatnagar...❀️
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bidz : 

it's a lovely piece of writing dear ..we never had a valentine day special episode in season 1 but i wont mind seeing one this season, if and only if SS decides to copy paste your OSπŸ˜‰.  we cant have a better MM meet than this, i think. it's simply amazing πŸ‘.. keep writing more. and a very Happy Valentines Day to you. πŸ€—
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome  Bidzie...peeking from work.
Will come back.
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very sweetly written biddu... It was as perfect as a valentine post seperation of two die-hard lovers could be, nuances of romance filled with the willingness of getting back in each others life... Superb! Made me nostalgic u silly girl 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb and β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ OS
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks everyone! Will try to reply to all asap!