Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sherin1689

The best ...most realistic stories i have ever read...

plain truth ...plain facts...life is nt just all about happily ever afters...bt one has to go through trouble n fights just to relive the beauty of making up and feeling loved again!!!

Wonderful!! Good job buddy...

looking forward n hopping tht u will write something new which is as wonderful as this one or maybe even better!!

:D

Thanks...I am already writing another one but that FF is about politics- we, the people. :=)
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My word, you made me cry. Seriously. Amazing writing, RB. And what a concept. I wish the CVs had gone with something half as well-scripted as this, instead of the peon drama et al. And it was so nice to see a realistic relationship between the two. And what Payal said, that happily ever after is made of tonnes of happy memories, interspersed with quite a few disappointments and hurts.
RockBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamtokdin

the story makes my breath hitch, my heart ache...heart wrenching, poignant, tender ... supremely beautiful. two broken souls trying to find their way to each other.

Thank you. I am glad you could get all those emotions out of this story.
RockBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: citi

Enjoyed the story...the way each of them finds themselves in the relationship, how the connection grows, evolves and matures gradually.

lazyleaves thumbnail
Hello :)

My dear friend Kalyaani suggested me to read this story of yours :) and I am really grateful to her for this awesome suggestion :)

Although the title scared me a little. I thought there will be heart break and separation and all that. When I read that it was on Sheetal track my suspicions grew.

I always thought that nothing good can ever come out from the Sheetal track. But you proved me wrong and I am so happy to be wrong :D

The way you have written the story took my breath away. You have written down each of their emotions perfectly. Not once did you give me chance to think that ot is going wrong.

Khushi's silence killed me as much as it killed Arnav. And my heart warmed up every time Arnav sensed her distancing herself and he tried to bring her closer.

In any relationship, the parties involved must talk to each other. And these two did talk and honestly as well. Although they are yet to talk and discuss some more but right now they are fine and I am happy about it :)

Amazing FF. Thank you for sharing your work with us :)
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing you have explained relationships. Beautiful story. Very well written.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Zehra(lazyleaves) recommended this story, and I am so glad that she did so...it was coruscating!!!
I loved the way you depicted the disparate emotions felt by Arnav and Khushi in a given situation..it was so captivating...some moments were so poignant that they twanged my heart strings...and, I loved the fact that A&K  talk when insecurities threaten to enshroud their emotions and thoughts...
Thank you !!! 
Edited by Aanchal15 - 11 years ago
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this came highly recommended and i must say it really is worth a million dollars !!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
stared reading  Zehra(lazyleaves) works and she recommended this story, and I am so glad that she did so loved how you portrayed the emotions and the insecurities loved how you showed they forming a new bond well done  loved the little nok jok in between and anjali and payal supporting and showing them the other page was beautiful awesome update well done add me to your list and pm me when you write can't wait to read your other works

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was highly recommended and im really glad it was so because i had an awesome time reading it. it was just mind blowing:)