Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamtokdin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the story makes my breath hitch, my heart ache...heart wrenching, poignant, tender ... supremely beautiful. two broken souls trying to find their way to each other.

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the story...the way each of them finds themselves in the relationship, how the connection grows, evolves and matures gradually.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
enjoyed the story very beautifully written, practically expressed the feelings of arshi.
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Lahari.

Mark!

This will always be one of my favorites in the romantic genre. The simplicity of the story is astonishing and leaves you craving for their simple life and the grand peace that comes with it.

On second thoughts the issues that come before are anything but simple. ;)

Thank you. This was mere exploration of a phase in their life and not entirety of it. I prefer writing about phases than a complete start-middle-end. It requires too much of thinking which I kind of lack at this point.

Yes, complications start as soon as you have a name for +1 :=)
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A stark contrast to "We the people", I am not going to compare the two but coming from the same author, I must say this is impressive. Relationships are never easy and need constant effort and work, beautifully written, then again you are good at it; just mentioning it again.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
A beautiful, telling story which puts so much focus on the simple yet most important aspects of a relationship like marriage with all the feelings from frustration to anger to reflection to resolve being touched upon in such an unassuming yet deeply effective manner. Great job. :)
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bookmarking.

Kalyaani recommended. So it has to be good 😊
-Anayah- thumbnail
tonight booked for your story...
did not started reading yet but for the first time saw continous post...so...gonna read pakka 😊
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just read the whole story at a go. The way you have written about relationships, not jut Arnav and Khushi but Khushi Payal, Anjali with all the others etc is beautiful. You are such a brilliant writer and I am a big admirer. That's all I can say.