Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acklesmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That dude was dreaming abt his darling wife while sleepin nxt to her n what a better way to wake up than to be unceremoniously smacked on the face by ur sleeping beloved. Its good to know the conference is still on, it'll help them move on. Loved how khushi managed a riled arnav, trust me from the begining only she apart from di has managed to do it.waiting for lavs..! As of the twists anju's love story?
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: acklesmanic

That dude was dreaming abt his darling wife while sleepin nxt to her n what a better way to wake up than to be unceremoniously smacked on the face by ur sleeping beloved. Its good to know the conference is still on, it'll help them move on. Loved how khushi managed a riled arnav, trust me from the begining only she apart from di has managed to do it.waiting for lavs..! As of the twists anju's love story?

Good guess but that's not one of the twist. Thanks for your comment.. I really loved the slap scene 😊
acklesmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssyahoo

Good guess but that's not one of the twist. Thanks for your comment.. I really loved the slap scene😊

k then it must involve lavs, nk bt i don't think she's negetive here or a pregnant khushi which is pretty unlikely? Or someone in the hospital or a huge blow 2 ar or rohan?.. But I just hope they are happy twists.Edited by acklesmanic - 11 years ago
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update
so, lavanya doen't know khushi and arnav are married? this should be fun.
can't wait to read more
thanx for the PM:)
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
R

Edited:

Loved the update! I was so happy with the way you described Lavanya's thoughts. She was hurt & heart broken when her relationship with Arnav broke, and you didn't take away from that at all. 

Yes she's found a new life & she's happy but she had gone through a lot when she first left Delhi. 

It was so beautiful seeing Khushi & her reunite again. I used to love there friendship. 
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update hope the twist is good would love to see a pregnant khushi i hoping la is not here to cause trouble because khushi trust her awesome update loved it thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update
Lavanya is back
loved Khushi and La convo and bonding
hope this does not sopil it
thanks for pm
continue soon
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi jealous of anyone close to Arnav, Arnav jealous of Rohan now?

I'm happy to see Lavanya make an entry - I always did like her character. So good to see she and Khushi have made up. Even I wondered why she never called Khushi, but the reason makes total sense: Khushi is too perceptive!

Khushi being repulsed by jalebies...hmmm...😆

Khushi getting some training of her own??!
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay! Lavanya's back to help Khushi! Yay!

And is Rohan going to pose as a problem?
Edited by Rhysenn - 11 years ago