Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -charisma-

Awww he rocks!! ❀️

But is it just me who thinks the picture is edited? I don't know why but it looks ... wierd πŸ˜•

True!!! It looks weird, barun doesnt seems to be real nor does pashmeen. I thought its the angle, but now i guess it is indeed edited as someone other than me found so too! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: .Sama.

He is a sweetheart. A kind of his own ... Realised over a plate of food that he needs to marry the girl ... πŸ˜†

That sounds funny... Isn't it?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

All of a sudden so many random interviews and pics πŸ˜²

That's what my question is.. The person who never came into the limelight from the past 2 years is coming all of a sudden in front of the camera n posing for it... Strange...😲
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know whether the interview is fake or not...but the answers are Sobtiish...
The pic is definitely fake...
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

That sounds funny... Isn't it?πŸ˜†

Why  funny have you not heard   ,  entry to mans heart  is through  his stomach, who feeds  him is the queen of his herart of courseπŸ˜‰
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice interview.
Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Why  funny have you not heard   ,  entry to mans heart  is through  his stomach, who feeds  him is the queen of his herart of courseπŸ˜‰

But she didn't cook, she just exchanged plate here dear... πŸ˜†How can that be a major reason to get married to someone... It sounds so stupid 4 me... Chalo hum be plates exchange kar lete hai aur shaadi kar lete hai...πŸ˜†
SpringPearl thumbnail
Awww..so sweet ❀️
But why did HT use an edited picture πŸ˜•
Ajeeb hain ~ is that ethically allowed? πŸ˜”
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

If Barun was my BF, forget about switching plate I would be ready to give my life for him!
Barun's wife is really lucky to get a hubby like him, who is damn handsome, and a man of golden heart.
Barun is so simple and sweet.

Originally posted by: SpringPearl

Awww..so sweet ❀️
But why did HT use an edited picture πŸ˜•
Ajeeb hain ~ is that ethically allowed? πŸ˜”

Because the real one was not available na, so...πŸ˜†