Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

But she didn't cook, she just exchanged plate here dear... πŸ˜†How can that be a major reason to get married to someone... It sounds so stupid 4 me... Chalo hum be plates exchange kar lete hai aur shaadi kar lete hai...πŸ˜†

seriously,it really cracked me up...i mean its so funny...she exchang4ed the plate n he realised he shuld marry her...lol...n as far i knw narun iz a person who maintains uniformity in gvng answers in all his interviews whn asked abt his personal life.n in the very first segment in a video interview when asked "wt made u realise tht u shuld marry her"...he said"v hd been 2gethr 4 a long time nw n thts hw v realised tht v shuld get married"...wz his answer...n it makes sense also..nt this plate exchanging thng...go  bck n chek..this wz the last year raksha bandhan segment when he answerd...i dn thnk over a period of one year his answer wll change...πŸ˜†n barun nvr gvs thz mushy mushy answers lke plate exchanging,can nt imagine our lives without each other,mooh fulana...etc...it sounds so stupid...

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

I wouldnt give my life because he would be the cause of my death πŸ€£ 

It's valentines day n so lets spread love n forget all fights n join hands together for a special cause..πŸ˜‰
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is funny as much as Barun's answer to get married to his wife over exchange of platesπŸ˜†

What rubbish! I exchange my plates with my bro's all the time all i married to them πŸ€£ eeew! πŸ€’ I doubt barun said this πŸ˜‰
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...such a sweeet interview...Tfs
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: loverbops

seriously,it really cracked me up...i mean its so funny...she exchang4ed the plate n he realised he shuld marry her...lol...n as far i knw narun iz a person who maintains uniformity in gvng answers in all his interviews whn asked abt his personal life.n in the very first segment in a video interview when asked "wt made u realise tht u shuld marry her"...he said"v hd been 2gethr 4 a long time nw n thts hw v realised tht v shuld get married"...wz his answer...n it makes sense also..nt this plate exchanging thng...go  bck n chek..this wz the last year raksha bandhan segment when he answerd...i dn thnk over a period of one year his answer wll change...πŸ˜†n barun nvr gvs thz mushy mushy answers lke plate exchanging,can nt imagine our lives without each other,mooh fulana...etc...it sounds so stupid...

as a hard core fan of barun's for 3 yrs i know he will never give such answers
he is simple first of all
third he doesnt like talking about his personal life πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: loverbops

Ab mein kya boloon? It looks like paka hua khicdi for me...πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Forget her answer look at ur jawab πŸ€£

😲  Chamkili sorry ithanks 

Rash,i sorry i forgot to reject the marriage offer ,  as karan said in ishq wala love  to accept the offer  i have to make major  change in my life styleπŸ˜†

And why did you say opposite  party😭
Mods sorryπŸ˜•

Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Ab mein kya boloon? It looks like paka hua khicdi for me...πŸ˜†

can u cook it please πŸ˜†

What rubbish! I exchange my plates with my bro's all the time all i married to them πŸ€£ eeew! πŸ€’ I doubt barun said this πŸ˜‰

I would have believed if it has ro do with exchange of hearts like someone did yesterday rather than plates...πŸ˜†

can u cook it please πŸ˜†

Itna bekar aur wahiyad khichdi nahi bana sakthi πŸ˜†