Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Rachana should be left alone to deal with Vihaan or future Vihaan/Mintu types and make a fool of herself. Though Vihaan was 100 percent wrong, i don't see a guy like Vihaan reasonably accepting a girl like Rachna as his wife. I also hope Rajiv-Rachna does not happen. Up to now I did not mind Rachna being naive and passive but now I have decided even her logic is missing. Sorry, but you can help an idiot only so much
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow great discussions going on here :) just here to add my two cents. Most teenagers have a phase where they feel their parents dont love them or love their siblings more. That phase is horrible for the child and he develops an inferiority complex. Every time someone praises the other child he ends up feeling small, does nt he deserve the same love, the same compliments ?? Rachna has always led a sheltered protected life scared of her father but the same father is high fiving Gunjan so how will she feel? Vihaan chose Gunjan over Rachna her chacha wants her to become like Gunjan. Does nt Rachna have her own identity and cant people love her unconditionally?? Rajeev rejected her so did Vihaan on the other hand men fall for Gunjan . Wont Rachna feel small? Rachna s parents have never complimented her made her feel secure about herself now suddenly its Gunjan jaap all around trust me it sucks.
i am worried about this rift only whose pillar is constructed by Vihan.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibz88

Wow great discussions going on here :) just here to add my two cents. Most teenagers have a phase where they feel their parents dont love them or love their siblings more. That phase is horrible for the child and he develops an inferiority complex. Every time someone praises the other child he ends up feeling small, does nt he deserve the same love, the same compliments ?? Rachna has always led a sheltered protected life scared of her father but the same father is high fiving Gunjan so how will she feel? Vihaan chose Gunjan over Rachna her chacha wants her to become like Gunjan. Does nt Rachna have her own identity and cant people love her unconditionally?? Rajeev rejected her so did Vihaan on the other hand men fall for Gunjan . Wont Rachna feel small? Rachna s parents have never complimented her made her feel secure about herself now suddenly its Gunjan jaap all around trust me it sucks.

You are right but where is Gunjan's fault in all this? Rachna should latch out on her parents, chacha, Vihaan and Rajeev, why Gunjan (only)?

About the praise and self confidence, Gunjan, Rajeev and the entire college supported and praised Rachna during the hockey phase. She even got a standing ovation from evetyone. SD always praised her to be a perfect and beautiful hone wali bahu. Gunjan always tried to build her self confidence. Was not not enough to boost Rachna's ego and self confidence? If the woman wants to act like a naive bechari, no one can help her self confidence.
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
yes it is not fault of Gunjan. but unintentionally her action has triggered her ego. that is why she is fighting. and the rift is created by vihan by comparing herself with gunjan. 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone was so happy and relieved to find out the truth so unknowingly everyone ignored Rachna's feelings. After the mean things said about Gunjan I am sure everyone was trying to erase their bad words and actions.

Rachna asked Gunjan why didn't she tell her the truth before and if she thought she was too weak. And the answer is yes she was too weak and more than likely not believed Gunjan. Rachna was crying a river when Vihaan injured his hand for heaven's sake.

In fact, as mentioned before, this whole mess started because of Rachna who sent Gunjan in her plave to meet Vihaan.

So the least Rachna can do is say thank you for saving me.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibz88

After Rachna's outpouring, gunjan must self introspect.
Now I started hating Rajiv for not even talking to Rachna even once while tailing gunjan.

Rachna always remained a simple girl trusting everyone. Her simple nature cannot be taken as weak. Just contrast her with Charu. Charu is oversmart and yet she cannot win hearts.  So it is not smartness only that wins. Gunjan is lucky that she is saved in time when mintu was trying to pour acid on her. Why no one says that gunjan is weak and somebody saved her from being acid attacked.Gunjan was saved by Shail when she was about to be raped in the railway station. So it is ok if people save gunjan but when gunjan saves Rachna a big deal is made. Actually gunjan is as stupid as Rachna in trying to be brave and she was also saved by Rab Se sona couple, Shail,Mayank and Rachna herself . Yes,.In the beginning it was rachna who was protecting gunjan and giving her sisterly love unconditionally which many of you are trying to forget conveniently And gunjan was going everywhere with Vihaan exposing herself to dangerous situations. Is it very clever?

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

After Rachna's outpouring, gunjan must self introspect.
Now I started hating Rajiv for not even talking to Rachna even once while tailing gunjan.

Rachna always remained a simple girl trusting everyone. Her simple nature cannot be taken as weak. Just contrast her with Charu. Charu is oversmart and yet she cannot win hearts.  So it is not smartness only that wins. Gunjan is lucky that she is saved in time when mintu was trying to pour acid on her. Why no one says that gunjan is weak and somebody saved her from being acid attacked.Gunjan was saved by Shail when she was about to be raped in the railway station. So it is ok if people save gunjan but when gunjan saves Rachna a big deal is made. Actually gunjan is as stupid as Rachna in trying to be brave and she was also saved by Rab Se sona couple, Shail,Mayank and Rachna herself . Yes,.In the beginning it was rachna who was protecting gunjan and giving her sisterly love unconditionally which many of you are trying to forget conveniently And gunjan was going everywhere with Vihaan exposing herself to dangerous situations. Is it very clever?

Rajeev probably didn't want to say anything since Rachna kinda misinterpreted their conversations before, plus it would be awkward now. Rajeev is not one to let out his feelings.
Gunjan never screamed "I did this, I did that" of course she had a helping hand, people don't call her weak since she kinda stands up for herself,she thinks a little before doing anything, before trusting anyone, shes blunt. She's pretty strong, yea she had weak moments but after everything thing she went through its expected 😊. 
She went through more than two heart(crushes tbh) breaks