Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Rachna wont be allowed to change by Dayal himself. It is not in her hands. They were overprotective and now they are blaming her for not being like Gunjan. Rachna's anger towards gunjan who is indirectly the root cause of her humiliations is justified.

I have to disagree there. Rachna can get out of her 'behenji' zone if she wants to with respect to her dressing and style. Yes it would be Indian clothes but remember when she wore high heels and dressed beautifully for that short period of time before the engagement, Dayal had no problems then. I think she has a little freedom. She just doesn't try to use it.
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rachna does not care for Vihaan as he is an outsider and she has come to terms with him. But Gunjan is stealing everyone's respect, love and affection and in the bargain they are treating Rachna as some inferior being compared to Gunjan. Rachna was restrained at every step by her strict father and so how can she ever be like Gunjan whom her father is praising so much?  Vihaan is a churi while Gunjan is turning out to be a meetichuri for Rachna. Gunjan is a mumbai girl but she just cannot flirt and dance so outrageously though reluctantly in front of her sister and yet expect Rachna to behave normally. A tall order.

Has she come to terms with it? Does she not care for Vihaan's praise for her?

I dont understand this.. earlier she felt Vihaan is hers and Gunjan her apni was trying to steal him and she was angry with Gunjan... now you say she feels that Vihaan toh is an outsider but Gunjan is her apni so why is she stealing her thunder by saving Rachna from a jerk like Vihaan...

Am sorry to say, it doesnt seem like Vihaan is the issue for her low esteem any longer, she is pinning it all on Gunjan and not Vihaan (before his entry incidentally she never doubted herself in fact she was learning how to be true to herself)... she is not differentiating between people who care and people who will take her for a ride... it only seems that her insecurity against Gunjan will drive her all along instead of learning about life from people like Vihaan and Mintu...

And noone is calling her inferior to Gunjan except for Vihaan... which only means that his words as an outsider are more important than her self-respect... she doesnt love herself then...

As for Dayal being strict with her and now praising Gunjan being a reason for her grudge, yes, agreed there is something in that... but if you feel that it justifies her taking out her anger on Gunjan and straining the bond, then it also justifies Pihu in taking out her anger on Rachna and breaking straining bonds with her... coz if you remember, Pihu had once got upset how Rachna was allowed to play Hockey, go to college, pursue her dream, instead of being married off young to the first person who came along... think about that.
Edited by deejayaqueel - 11 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shas3

I have to disagree there. Rachna can get out of her 'behenji' zone if she wants to with respect to her dressing and style. Yes it would be Indian clothes but remember when she wore high heels and dressed beautifully for that short period of time before the engagement, Dayal had no problems then. I think she has a little freedom. She just doesn't try to use it.

There is nothing wrong in how Rachna is dressing up. One need not show that one is not a behenji just by leaving the hair and wearing jeans and tees. It is the attitude that matters, not clothes.
lol๐Ÿ˜†, wow loving this debate..plz guys continue, am enjoying all ur posts..hats off to u all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Has she come to terms with it? Does she not care for Vihaan's praise for her?

I dont understand this.. earlier she felt Vihaan is hers and Gunjan her apni was trying to steal him and she was angry with Gunjan... now you say she feels that Vihaan toh is an outsider but Gunjan is her apni so why is she stealing her thunder by saving Rachna from a jerk like Vihaan...

Am sorry to say, it doesnt seem like she has learned to differentiate between people that care and people who will take her for a ride... it only seems that her insecurity against Gunjan will drive her all along instead of learning from what life COULD have dealt her and what to learn from people like Vihaan and Mintu...

And noone is calling her inferior to Gunjan except for Vihaan... which only means that his words as an outsider are more important than her self-respect... she doesnt love herself then...

As for Dayal being strict with her and now praising Gunjan being a reason for her grudge, yes, agreed there is something in that... but if you feel that it justifies her taking out her anger on Gunjan and straining the bond, then it also justifies Pihu in taking out her anger on Rachna and breaking straining bonds with her... coz if you remember, Pihu had once got upset how Rachna was allowed to play Hockey, go to college, pursue her dream, instead of being married off young to the first person who came along... think about that.

Sibling rivalry is natural and parents should not fuel it. Rachna is more angry at their showering praises on gunjan. Rachna can cutoff from Vihaan but she cant do it with her parents and now she has to live with the fact that they also prefer gunjan over her indirectly. Vihaan hated both the sisters equally and thus Rachna wont have issues with him.
Shas3 thumbnail

There is nothing wrong in how Rachna is dressing up. One need not show that one is not a behenji just by leaving the hair and wearing jeans and tees. It is the attitude that matters, not clothes.

Exactly, nothing is wrong with it. I have no problem with the way she dresses. But that is what she is calling herself in the last episode...bechari and behenji. That's what Vihaan is calling her. And that's what she is perpetuating. If she believes it, it doesn't matter with what anyone else thinks. All I'm saying now is that if that's what she is angry about, she can change herself to be the way she wants to be. She has to be the change she wants to see in herself.  If she wants people to stop thinking about her as poor little Rachna then she better get a reality check and stop blaming everyone else for her problems. Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shas3

Exactly, nothing is wrong with it. I have no problem with the way she dresses. But that is what she is calling herself in the last episode...bechari and behenji. That's what Vihaan is calling her. And that's what she is perpetuating. If she believes it, it doesn't matter with what anyone else thinks. All I'm saying now is that if that's what she is angry about, she can change herself to be the way she wants to be. She has to be the change she wants to see in herself.  If she wants people to stop thinking about her as poor little Rachna then she better get a reality check and stop blaming everyone else for her problems.

Rachna previously did not feel that she is behenji type. Only when Vihaan said that and praised gunjan in so many ways(during dance practice), Rachna felt the pinch and feels gunjan is the cause though indirectly. It is such a natural thing. She will get over it in course of time. But their relationship can never be the same again.

And Rachna is not saying that she is bechari behenji but she is saying that others are thinking that she is bechari behenji. And she says that she is not and she also has some dum or spirit.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail

Rachna previously did not feel that she is behenji type. Only when Vihaan said that and praised gunjan in so many ways(during dance practice), Rachna felt the pinch and feels gunjan is the cause though indirectly. It is such a natural thing. She will get over it in course of time. But their relationship can never be the same again.

And Rachna is not saying that she is bechari behenji but she is saying that others are thinking that she is bechari behenji. And she says that she is not and she also has some dum or spirit.

Well then she needs to prove everyone wrong and get over it. If she can't move on from this and appreciate that Gunjan's intentions were good...well then...that would just be sad.
๐Ÿ˜Š ok I'm done. Goodnight/morning
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sibling rivalry is natural and parents should not fuel it. Rachna is more angry at their showering praises on gunjan. Rachna can cutoff from Vihaan but she cant do it with her parents and now she has to live with the fact that they also prefer gunjan over her indirectly. Vihaan hated both the sisters equally and thus Rachna wont have issues with him.

Dont you think thats a little warped... that you will have no issues with the person who spewed hatred on you just vecause he had equal hatred for your cousin... so disgusting treatment is fine as long as it is doled out equally?

I agree Dayal probably needs an outburst from Rachna as to why she is the way she is because of them...

but you still havent answered my question about Pihu doing the same by Rachna that Rachna is doing foe Gunjan vecause they are both justified...
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Pihu is justified in her own way. We never know what happened with her and how she was married off in such a hurry. Rachna is younger to Pihu and in many homes the younger one gets more attention and love and given more leeway(it maybe only very little). Even rachna is being married off in a hurry and even the mumbai girl gunjan has no problem to get married at such an young age. Thank god pihu is not yet pregnant.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago