thanks.
And,sure, i will do it.
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb start yaar...
but it was too short...
waiting to read more...
while updating ur updates plz PM me yaar...

Edited by anu91 - 11 years ago
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great arjun riya married and in love. This cant get better. Do update soon.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beatrice_89

Wow great arjun riya married and in love. This cant get better. Do update soon.

thanks.
Sure.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu91

superb start yaar...

but it was too short...
waiting to read more...
while updating ur updates plz PM me yaar...

thanks.
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow this is amazing 
i loved it
plz send me the pm when u update the next one 
thanks
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Ch 2.

"Riyu...jaan...kaha ho? Mera shirt kahaan hai?", Arjun asked.
"Arjun,aapki shirt bed pe rakkhi hai.White,symbol of purity and honesty,bilkul aapki tarha,samjhhe ya samjhhau,ACP sahab?",Riya told.
"Meri itni majaal ki aap samjhaye aur hum na samjhhe.Aisa kabhi hua hai kya?", Arjun asked.
"Haawww... Aap bhi na,Arjun.Jaldi chaliye niche,Aai aur Baba hum dono ka intezaar kar rahe honge," Riya told him.
"Haan,chalo",Arjun said.

These were the sweetest memories of their 1st Wedding Anniversary. This was the day when they started their life anew.This was the day when they took their relation in a new level.
Yes,this way the day,when,he proposed to Riya,officially,and giving her the official rights of his wife.

Arjun always kept himself away from these love related matters,because,he had to go through a lot of unexplainable pain.
Arjun was married to a girl named Roshni.Arjun and Roshni's marriage were completely arranged.When they saw each other,it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Then,after this,within 1 month,Arjun got married to Roshni.He was so madly in love with her,and it was the same for Roshni.
As people say,"Kuch logo ki zindagi mein khushiyo ke pal bohut hi kam hote hai."
Exactly the same happened that day.The day was 25th August,2010. This day brought darkness over light in Arjun's life.
Roshni was cruelly murdered in front of his eyes by Sikander.
Whenever this thought came into his mind,he freezes and shudders.
Though,Roshni will remain a part that will never die,but,Riya,his present and future,will always remain with him,no matter what happens.

Riya slowly goes to the balcony of their room.She leans against the window and was enjoying the rain outside.Suddenly,she felt someone wrapping her up from behind in his arms and placing a soft wet kiss on her neck.
She knew,it was Arjun,who had this habit of romancing with his lovely wife in the morning.
"Happy 2nd Anniversary,Riyu. Main prarthna karta hu,ke,humare Bappa hum dono ki jodi aisi hi sahi salamat rahe.I love you,Riya," Arjun said to her.
"Aapko ko bhi,Arjun. Samay kitna jaldi guzar jata hai.Kuch saal pehle,aap mujhe apne patni kehlane ki haq nahi dena chahte thhe,par,Bappa ka lakh lakh shukriya,ke,aapne apne pyaar ka izhaar kardia mujhse.Aapse toh main pehli nazar mein hi pyaar karne lagi.
Jo bhi ho,aap duniya ke sabse acche Pati ho.Aapke roop mein maine ek dost ko paya hai,aapse baat karke aaj bhi mujhe bohut hi accha lagta hai,etc.etc...
I love you,Arjun.

Precap: flashback of Riya and Arjun regarding their marriage.Edited by zebbie - 11 years ago
fantastic start :) loved it
ariya are already married :) nice
looking forward to read it
continue soon
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great parts..
Continue soon