Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyarani

Lolll ohhh mujhe laga ,..ariya story hai...vaise shaleen bhi chalega ...per ye to batao yr shaleen. ke opposite kon. hai ...

read nxt part..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Panda- thumbnail
Wow m loving it...
Purva di ki toh lottery lag gayi๐Ÿคฃ
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola123

Wow m loving it...
Purva di ki toh lottery lag gayi๐Ÿคฃ

Ha re .. just hpe she like it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part manu so purva is the name of girl...loll...
nice ...vaise manu bhi bura nahi hota...!!
lv the conversation bw purva' n shaleen mom n dad...!!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have thot ki i wont read dis until i m done wid my exam 

par kya karun :"Dill hian ki maanta nahi "

first part read kar liya 

had a big smile reading d first part ๐Ÿ˜Š

mujhe ACTUALLY lag rha tha ki i m conversing wid my mom 

Wo dialogs were very similar ๐Ÿ˜†

n Honey Boney Ringtone ...OMG yes second coincidence hain ...dis is my phone's ringtone dese days ...hahaha

Second part aaj nahi kal read karungi ...

1ce my exam is over ...

warna main yahi story ko soch soch kar blush karti rahungi paper mein๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿค— for u
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Part 3

She searchs keys in her purse.. and not fount in it. She is damn tired her brain is not functioing today properly. Suddenely her phone starts ringing , she pull it from her pants pocket & tuck her hair behind ear & sees caller id. She look at caller id & roll her eyes she rest her one hand in her jacket's pocket & her face glowing, "Finally i got keys." she think and open door, her cell  still ringing contiunsously. She throw her sandals on floor &  throw bag on table & lay on sofa , She pick the phone . And bcome silent for some time "Ha Maa , darvaja khol rahi thi , jee nahi keys nhi mil rahi thi.. (she again become silent) Jee ,,, nahi Maa , mai ab bacchi nahi hue , jee ha mai bhulkkad nahi hue.. acha ye sab choro , and bolo kya hua? (she try to change topic & yes , she get success in it.) Kya... Maa its impossible , mai hnhi aa sakti Thrusaday ko ...(she agin become silent ) Ahhh.. unse bolne se pehele aap puch to sakti thi na mujhse , O.. God Maa ab mujhe use 'Questionnire ' se baat karni padegi (and she hit on her head with her hand) (she again silent for long time) Jee Maa , nahi vo mere boss hai , par Maa.. mai Thrusday ko nahi aa... nahi mai aa rahi hue... ha pakka.. she put phone down & goes to kitchen , open fridge & searches water , she grab very cold bottle & startes to drink. Then she to hall agin & switch on T.V. & look at watch , she sees time & she immeadtly change channel. Now she relax and watching ads. But ads not going to stop. "Par abhi to sirf 8:45 pm baje hai , aaj hai na , varna mai kham kha." she thinks to herself. Suddenely her thoughts interrupte by serial's music & she adjust herself on sofa. She searches him in crowd , yes crowd , for her other persons are crowd , she only want to see him .Suddenly he comes there runnigly & start to chase one person (here she look at him with big eyes. Unknowgingly she starts to chew her nails. her eyes goes bigger & bigger , her eyes shows every emotion , she fears , she lost ) Finally he catch person. (And here she claps like child) He look at camera ( she immeadtly stop her clapping. , like he look at her annoyed) "Lalch insaan ko badal deta hai , na use rishte nazar aate hai , na insaniyat." then he look at screen and says "Samjhe Ya Samjhayon?" (she smiles & says) Samaz Gayi.

Suddenely her stomach starts carve for food, She goes to kitchen & tied her hair up & look at fridge. She smile when she get what she want, she put this on kitchen counter & goes to fresh. After 30 mins she come kitchen with black colour short leginns with red colour top. She cuts friuts & make a fruit dish & also make soup. she drink soup , after soup she eats fruit dish . after her little dinner she wash plates & goes to bedroom and open her lappy. She goes her profile & sees friend requests , she check it & ignore it. then she check her friends status "Omg yaar she married , yucck but her husband is looking like a monkey." " Shall i inform Maa , to add one more expectations from my side , he must be hot, what , Purva , Maa goona kill you , shadi to dur ki baat hai teri chauthe pe aaynge log . What better word , oh ya , handsome , ys , he must be handsome. " she thinks to herself . then she comment on her friends snap "What a shock yaar , but happy to see you married , enjy " Her eyes starts to get heavy , she closes laptop & put aside . She cover her body with blanket & then swtich off lights. After 3 hrs she suddenely wake up , her face glowing , she smile to herself.. She look around happily & her smile fade up. "Hmm , vo sapna tha , par hakikat hoti to ... " she hide her face in blanket & again goes to sleep.  
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
PART 4

She look outside , and wave her hand to land, her Co-passenger look at her annoyedly like she is mad. She immdetly give her faint smile & closes her eyes to catch nap. Ys finaaly she goes to Mumbai. She have to go , otherwise her mother warn her she sends that boy there to meet her. She successfully handle her  " Questinooire Boss " . Her friends prasie her tujhe to Nobel milna chayie. she give fake smile to him . Suudenely someone shake her , she open her eyes& sees Airhostss request her to close belt on her stomach , because plane is going to land. Her Dad come to pick her. After 1 hour they reach home. Her Mom hug her & look at her , "Tu soti nahi kya , dekh to kya chera ban gaya hai tera , aur kitni sukh gayi hai, ab tujhe kuch HEALTHY FOOD khana hoga." her Mom inform her while carresing her face. "Maa , no way see , kya dikh rahi hue mai already 1 kg bad chuka , aur aap mujhe vo oily khilkar maarna chahte ho." she irritately reply her mother & goes to her room.

NEXT DAY

She disturb in her sleep & open her eyes to see her Masi look at her happyily. She smile at her & wake up from bed. She gets ready & goes to hall , Her mother gives her tea & breakfast. She silently eat , because she knows her mother is in tension . She finish her breakfast & look at god . she siletly send prayer to him "Plz god ji aaj koi acha ladka bhej do , Maa ko badi tension hai meri. "
And decide to follow her Maa's instruction.

AT BOY'S HOME

He comes from his room wears  black colour T-shirt  black colour denims.His Mom comes from kitchen & handed him his tiffin & start give instructions to him. He rolled his eyes on her "Mom mai shoot pe jaa raha hue , kisi school mai nahi , jo tum itna bol rahi ho." His mother hits him on his back. "Ouch Mom maar kyu rahi ho.? " He rubb his back. And kiss his mothers cheeck & hug her "Bye bye Sweetheart " he says to his mother. and going to waer his shoes. "Oye , sambhal ke jaa , aur ha gadi tej mat chalyio , aur ha kuch hoshyari mat dikha , aur ha ... " his mother agin give him set of instructions. " Ya Mom , i know , bye bye , bye Dad." and he goes for his shoot. "Beta Shaleen  ab jaldi chal varna aaj tu to gaya." and starts his car to reach his destination.
-Panda- thumbnail
Woww...hahaha Im getting so excited...
Love this๐Ÿ˜ณ
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...
maa hamesha maa hi rehti hai..๐Ÿ˜Š
Maa  aur Maa ki MAMTA...๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon.
kunchu thumbnail
that was a good one manali...
hey Shaleen as an actor!! first SS of that sort... well done and great thought!!!
tussi cha gayi dear!!