Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved this update! Phew!!! Things are finally clearing up for now...

First off, Khushi has received a package form Harvard!!! Eeekkk!!!! I wonder what does it say... If she gets accepted, she will have to leave Arnav and move to Boston for a couple of years, doesn't she? What will Arnav say to this...? And if she gets rejected, her entire family along with Arnav will be happy about it! 

Ughhh Lavanya is trying to create trouble between and Arnav and Khushi now??? Ugh! She is so selfish! I mean she was the one who left him saying she wants to move and can't handle long distance! And now she wants to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada! Ughhh
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So insecurities are being sorted out.

Will Arnav show Lavanya her place?

Awesome!

shah.1234 thumbnail

ohhh first sheetal nw lavanya

bt tgey don't know no one can seprate arshi πŸ˜›

Anony_mous thumbnail

This update makes me sad as well as happy!

Happy for the level of maturity both Arnav and Khushi are showing in this relationship. They both are so attuned to each others feelings and situations. WOW.

Sad for this Harvard mess and that Lavanya issue. I just hope everything turns out well.

As for the chapter, since you have conveyed so much in this chapter, it goes without saying that this was a FAB update :)

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
such a mature thinking khushi. not pushing him nor doubting him.
in ur face lavanya
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hate la thou but arnav seems clear on his feelings...2day d date may jst b gud but d howard letter...? Shockin..let c wat happens nxt..
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! nice one! Liked how you desribed Arnav's and Khushi's feelings. Arnav is quite perceptive right?
But Lavanya is very much in the game!
And what abt Harvard ?? If Khushi decides to join there..
Anyways waiting now for the 1st meeting post 1st date.. impatiently.. πŸ˜›
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was too good
Arnav and khushi are both bery preactical people and this shows in the way they are trying to handle their relationship.
Lavanya needs to understand that she does not even stand a chance.
please continue soon
nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Wil there be any lavanya v/s khushi match? Hope arnav wil soon realise lavanya's intentions. Waiting 4 arhi conversation and khushi's decision about further studies.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can not wait for next update..khushi getting sure about her feelings,arnav already sure about his feelings...we just have to see how their relationship develop and how they cross obstacles in their path to finding love...brilliant love story