Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

Does it really matter what she does? Can anyone make Arnav Singh Raizada do something he doesn't want to do? 😉

Read the update!

Thank God! I was worried ...and Angry about Lavanaya😡
Yes, Arnav only does what he wants to do that..is great...i was just worried if somehow Lav trapped him some other way, not intimately, but some other way.

I hope there are going to be no issues in between Khushi and Arnav.

Loved how worried he was about her all the time, poor khushi...restless all day and upset...

She is going to meet him half way...yippie...
she is right...it is not Arnav's fault if Lav is being a Bi***

devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... insight in their psyche...
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I forgot to write about Harvard!
What is going to happen now...I am assuming she got in...and now comes the dilemma. 
Viji79 thumbnail
How many bombshells will Arshi hv to face? One in Agra and now another from Harvard.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How would arnav react about her havard selection????? God knows... Awesome part... Good that khushi have brains to handle her relation not affected by lavanya...
barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome again...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so r u updating now????????????????😃😃😃
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Lavanya is on a mission to win Arnav back. Well my opinion is a third person can never destroy a relationship unless you let that person do that. So it's good that Khushi understood what Lavanya is playing at and decided to let go of her insecurities and give a chance to her feelings towards Arnav. Arnav on the other hand is sure about his feelings for Khushi and doesn't want anything happening to deter the progression they have had. But contrary to wanting to have a serious relationship with Khushi there will be occurrences like this in future as well owning to the colorful past Arnav has had. So as long as they talk and clear all the doubts both will be happy. Don't know what the reaction of Arnav is gonna be once he gets to know about Khushi's admission letter to Harvard! Everything is nicely penned down and you have shown that even if two people are aching to be together it won't work out with out understanding and proper communication!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...good update...so nothing bad happened in the night, good to know that... La is still harboring feelings for Arnav, too bad, why did u leave him that time then...anyways, now he is gone and will never be urs...heheheeh

i loved the way Arnav was thinking of only Khushi all through out his stay at Agra... and that La dint get to spend any time with him... also the way he brushed her dinner invitation aside...

also loved Khushi's monologue bt remembering only good things...and deciding not to punish Arnav for what La did...a good start...
Letter bomb ticking .. What will happen first Khushi committing to Arnav or reading her acceptance to Harvard..
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.. please no disturbance for this Arhi meet and please please do not stretch Lavanya thing..