Suno...Harr Dill Kuchh Kehtaa Hai

Not without my man-Niyati on leaving show

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Not without my man

Niyati Joshi
The entry of a new male actor opposite Niyati Joshi has irked the actress of Suno... Harr Dill Kuchh Kehtaa Hai. She'd rather quit than star
opposite him in the SaharaOne daily.

Joshi, who features as the main protagonist Ambika, has decided to walk out of the show.

Plot changes

The cause of her ire is the entry of Mamik (best remembered for his role in Mansoor Khan's Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander) in the drama. Ever since the show began in April, Joshi's character was paired opposite Romit Raaj, who plays Rahul.

Says Joshi, "Yes, I have decided to call it quits from Suno…. Two weeks ago, I was informed by the producters (Contiloe) that changes were being made in the drama with the entry of new characters. I was told that the serial's plot was also changing."

Role 'model'

Romit Raaj
The actress honestly admits that she had her reservations about starring opposite Mamik.

"There was this change in storyline and I would be shown as his wife. I didn't exactly want to play such a role. I preferred to call it a day from Suno… It was a mutual decision as I had already informed the production house and things were settled amicably," she claims.

It is reliably learnt that there were also reservations about Niyati's capabilities of playing the lead character as she was considered more of a model. Stepping into Ambika's character is Shraddha Sharma, who was earlier seen in Bhojpuri films.

Mamik
Incidentally, Niyati made her small screen debut in Kuch Love Kuch Masti (SaharaOne) and was later seen as Jo in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and as Sonya in Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (both Sony).

She was also a participant in this year's Miss India contest. "I have now begun auditioning for other projects," says Niyati.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greengurl06 thumbnail
thanks. but im sad that went out of the show!
daddysgurl_315 thumbnail
thnaks ur like soo like awesome
priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i like her..
is rahul still in the show though??