Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER 26

Pia's trance was broken by Ajay who said, "After that last rejection we all started to lose our Neel.๐Ÿ˜ญ He started to drink. He became addicted to drugs. He was trying to forget you but in that process he was forgetting himself. There had been nights when my mom and Jai and I used to roam in streets to find Neel curling in some side walk and bring him home without anyone's notice.๐Ÿ˜ญ Mom had to save our reputation so we started telling people that Neel is missing from home. But we always hoped that Neel will get over you and move on in his life. Sometimes your filthy dad would show up pretending to be sorry for Neel and we used to lock up Neel in some room afraid that seeing your dad he might become hopeless again. But one such nasty day when we locked him trying to stop him from getting drugs, he ended up cutting his throat.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT? I FELT LIKE KILLING EVERYONE OF YOUR STINKING DOBRIYALS THEN AND THERE", ๐Ÿ˜กhe screamed at the top of his voice clutching her throat. Pia had her eyes streaming not in pain but in remorse.๐Ÿ˜ญ She had been the reason for someone to die so miserably and pathetically.๐Ÿ˜ญ

He slapped her hard again, "Don't show crocodile tears to me. I am not that stupid Jai to believe you. After Neel died we didn't have the time to mourn. We buried him secretly in our garden. My mom had a stroke and died soon grieving the loss of Neel.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ Jai always tried to convince me that you were not to be blamed but he was wrong. He was terribly wrong. I knew it but Jai was too stubborn to punish you. That is when I came and took matters into my control. I started cheating upon Jai. It was easy. And then one day I plotted the master plan of taking revenge. ๐Ÿ˜กInitially I wanted to kill you all together and then changed my mind. I wanted you to dread every second of your life. I wanted you to fall on my knees and beg to give you death itself rather than the torture of awaiting it. So I killed your parents and your loving sister. You know I gave them sleeping pills so that they know what happens but remain helpless.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก I pierced your dad and mom thrice. One for giving false hope to Neel; ๐Ÿ˜ฒanother for cheating my mom ๐Ÿ˜ฒand the last one for not being able to convince you. ๐Ÿ˜ฒPanchi was innocent; she neither cheated anyone nor gave false hopes to Neel but I had to kill her to save myself. She always said Abhay was suitable for you. ๐Ÿ˜ŠAnyways she deserved it for thinking Abhay was better than Neel.๐Ÿ˜ก" He saw the horrified expression on Pia's tear stained face. He asked sardonically, "Abhay didn't say you about their death details. Did he? How romantic! He thought you were too delicate to live through this. And then I tried to kill you. That is when that mutt Abhay Raichand intruded in my plans protecting you each time of my ambush.๐Ÿ˜ก" This was too much for Pia to handle. ๐Ÿ˜ฒThe shock of Neel's death and the details of her parents' death were beyond Pia's ability to handle.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Before 24 hours if Pia's life was in danger now it was in hell or worse purgatory. ๐Ÿ˜ญShe was totally broken she couldn't stand it anymore. She was badly in need of a shoulder to cry. She was no more afraid of death. As Ajay said she was ready to embrace it but she wanted to see Abhay once. ๐Ÿ˜ญAbhay had been the only truth of her existence. She wanted to make sure that Ajay will not harm Abhay after she is taken. She was too drained even to cry. So she told solemnly, "Do whatever you want to me. But you will stop with me. I will pay for whatever my papa did to you and your family but leave Abhay and Jai out of this. Let them free. They will not pay for my sins. Deal?" Ajay guffawed, ๐Ÿ˜ก"You are in no state to propose a deal to me Dobriyal. Well I cannot harm Jai. I fervently wish to, trust me, but that will be my end too so I will generously grant you that wish. But Abhay no. He will die as he took away what should have been my brother's.๐Ÿ˜ก So his death will be the penalty." He ignored Pia's continuous pleadings to leave Abhay out of this. He went to another room and took out his pistol.๐Ÿ˜ฒ He came back to Pia's room who was crying at him pathetically.๐Ÿ˜ญ She was calm when she got ready to get killed, but now she was crying to save Abhay he thought with anger. This love should have been towards his brother but as it was not, it meant the death of Abhay and Pia he thought furiously.๐Ÿ˜ก He came to her with his guns raised. "Do you know how I am going to kill? I am going to shoot you anywhere but at your heart. I want you to scream. I will record your agony and send it to Abhay and then at last I will immolate you,"๐Ÿ˜ฒ he laughed maniacally.๐Ÿ˜ก Pia was terrorised but kept silent. She would not scream if that would reduce any amount of Abhay's agony. ๐Ÿ˜ญShe prayed for Abhay's safety and kept her eyes open so as not to show her terror. But at the gunshot her eyes closed automatically as a reflex.  

Abhay and Sid reached the address of the guest house. It was totally seclude from the city. So this had to be the place. They both went to the door which was locked. Not a big deal, Abhay opened it with his pin. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThey tiptoed silently with their pistols ready at hand. They searched every room but no one was there they started to fear if this was not the hideout when they heard a gunshot bellow their feet. ๐Ÿ˜ฒThey searched for trap doors removing the carpets and found one with a ladder leading to the basement. They scurried down to find 2 rooms. They peeped in to find Jai standing there showing his back to them. Pia sat there tied up to a chair with her eyes closed. Abhay's heart skipped a beat in fear, 'Had that gunshot taken her life?' ๐Ÿ˜ฒBut Sid went in swiftly.

Pia opened her eyes to see Ajay falling on the wall for support as Sid pinned him to the wall. ๐Ÿ‘Only then she noticed Abhay at the door. ๐Ÿ‘Ajay had shot on the floor near her feet to threaten her. Joy fled through her like elixir, "Abhay",โญ๏ธ she called put sounding relieved. Abhay came to her at once and kissed her passionately.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ He removed the ropes and freed her. She hugged him with the little life left in her. Sid then said, "Abhay take her from here. The more you both stay here the more dangerous Jai will be." Pia said to them in a confused voice, "He is not Jai but Ajay". Abhay explained to her quickly, "Ajay is the name of Jai's split personality.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jai has been suffering from split personality ever since Neel started to live in seclusion. Jai found this out and went to the doctor to fight his problem. But still when he loses his temper his hidden personality rises.๐Ÿ˜ฒ I just got all these info from his doctor." Pia looked dumbstruck while Sid warned them again, "Abhay take her out now." But Sid had momentarily shifted his attention to them while Jai/Ajay grabbed this opportunity.๐Ÿ˜ฒ He jumped on Pia pulling her to the wall along with him with his gum pointing to her temple. Jai/Ajay laughed hysterically, "If I can't torture her then at least I will kill her in front of you.๐Ÿ˜ก That will torment you both as either of you know that neither of you will survive the other ones loss."๐Ÿ˜ก Abhay tried to step forward while both Sid and Pia warned him with looks. Sid didn't know what to do.๐Ÿ˜•

HERE GOES THE NEXT UPDATE๐Ÿ˜Š HOPE I HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED U ๐Ÿ˜Š WAITING 4 UR COMMENTS
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh my...cilffhanger.What will happen now?
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
what 'll happened next?
eagerly w8ng for next part
continu asap
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 update!!so ajay is jay's splt prsnlty!!!like it!!!but feek sorry for him!!
...Seema... thumbnail
so jai is suffering from split personality.thanx GOD SID AND ABHAY REACHED THERE.HOPE THEY  get piya back safe and sound from jai clutches.a v emotional and v well written update.thanx for pm and continue soon.
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update. what will happen next?
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow my guess was right abt.split personality. Hope nothing happens to Abhiya.or.sid
Why k.d.lang Sid will give his.life for Abhiya ?
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jai has split personality ? OMG . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I thought after seeing Ajay jay was innocent . Oh god . ๐Ÿค”
Wonderful update . ๐Ÿ‘
Update soon . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
what will happened next
cont soon
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 27

Pia was not afraid of death. She had almost passed it in the hours since she opened her eyes in this very room. But she was scared for Abhay. ๐Ÿ˜”Jai/Ajay was true. It would kill both of them no matter which one of them is taken. So she had to save her for Abhay. But the Jai who stood in front of her was nothing like her friend Jai. She wondered how to make him see sense. She would at least try for her sake; for Abhay's sake. She saw terror filled in her Abhay's beautifully grey ones.๐Ÿ˜ญ Even Sid will not be able to do something. So it was up to her. ๐Ÿ˜•She held Ajay/Jai's hand softly in hers. He jerked and looked at her trying to decipher her actions. She said in a serene voice, "Jai I know you are somewhere inside there", she said placing her hands over his heart and continued, "struggling to break free and come out. I know I was directly or indirectly responsible for Neel's and aunt's death. I am truly sorry for that.๐Ÿ˜ญ But you know I never did anything intentionally.  I grew up with you Jai. I thought your mom as mine and your brother as my brother. How could I fall for a person whom I thought as a brother? ๐Ÿ˜”We were always like a family. Whenever I was a little girl you used to piggy back me. Whenever I was sick you sat near me. If I had difficulty in home work you helped me. Whenever I fought with someone you came to support me. If a boy disturbed me you saved me. You promised me today as a brother you would protect me from any danger. Now I ask you as a sister to fulfil that promise. Fight Ajay and come for me Jai. I want you now to protect me. I want you to save me Jai. Please Jai come for me.๐Ÿ˜ญ"

Abhay didn't know what to do. Sid and he exchanged glances๐Ÿ˜• as they understood; though Jai was enchanted by Pia's words they cannot misuse this opportunity. It would end up drastically affecting the trust Jai had on Pia and thus demolishing the tiny hope that Ajay would spare Pia. They saw Ajay/Jai stare at Pia. ๐Ÿ˜•His face contorted as though he was fighting an inner battle. He saw from Pia to Abhay and again at Pia. He lowered his gun and hung his head down. At last he threw the gun aside and let Pia go. Pia hugged Jai and cried miserably.๐Ÿ˜ญ He hesitated and after a while hugged her back and patted her. When Abhay thought it was safe took a step nearer tentatively and kept a hand on Jai's shoulder. Jai looked at him and saw as though he saw him newly, ๐Ÿ˜•"Abhay you here? What happened Sid? Pia. Why are you crying? And what is this? You are bleeding"๐Ÿ˜Š, he saw them mystified. Pia smiled amidst her tears and said, "Thank you Jai. Thank you so much for coming for me", and hugged him earnestly. Though he was puzzled, Jai hugged her back, "I will always come for you Pia. ๐Ÿ‘" He then saw around and asked, "Would anyone care to explain me why and how did we come here and what more happened? And where are those brats Misha and Kabir?" ๐Ÿ˜†as Sid, Pia and Abhay broke into laughter. Abhay slapped him in his back and said laughing, "After all commotion you coolly ask what happened? Dumbo".๐Ÿ˜‰

Sid took Jai and left to the hospital and Abhay and Pia went to meet Kabir. Pia was so tired, "Abhay where are Misha and Kabir by the way?" Abhay looked straight at the road without answering her. He was praying that Kabir would be alright. ๐Ÿ˜”He took Pia's hand in his and kissed her and said, "Kabir was shot by Jai and is now in the hospital. Misha is taking care of him". Pia was shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ and held her fingers cross for the sake of both Kabir and Misha as they reached the hospital. By then the operation was over and the doctors assured that Kabir was out of danger but he was still unconscious.

As they sat out Misha asked to Pia calmly, "What happened to Jai?" Pia said, "He is fine now", with a smile. Misha stared at her incredulously, "What do you mean by fine. I am going to kill him with my bare hands for what he did to you and Kabir." ๐Ÿ˜กAbhay calmed her down, "Misha relax. Let us explain. First of all Jai is a psychiatric patient." Misha had her eyes popped out,๐Ÿ˜ฒ "What the hell? Were we living with a psycho for all these years?" Pia smiled and started to explain everything since Neel's disappearance. She said sighing at last, "And poor Jai had been burying all his sorrow within him without sharing with any of us. So that resulted in a mental stress leading to split personality. Remember the first time when we received the message he was with us." Misha hit her head, "Yeah then how did he send the message?" Abhay replied casually stretching, "He himself didn't know when the personality rose. So he sent the message but when he saw the message along with me he was back as Jai so he was furious too. ๐Ÿ˜•And the same thing should have been the case when he was with Pia today morning. When he came he was Jai and then he became Ajay." Misha was staring at nothing and then she asked, "How did you find all this?" Abhay said, "Actually Jai had figured this out earlier. He didn't know his exact problem but after some weeks of his mom's death he felt some changes in him. He started missing time. He would wake up at weird places. Some people unknown to him would talk to him as though they knew him. So Jai went to a psychiatrist. He figured his problem and gave temporary remedy.๐Ÿ˜• But this time his personality grew more powerful. So he couldn't fight him. And at last Pia helped him." Misha's head swivelled from Abhay to Pia and back to Abhay who explained what happened in the guest house.

When they were done with their discussions the nurse told them that Kabir was gaining back his consciousness. Misha rushed in while Abhay and Pia followed her. As soon as she entered Misha threw her arms around Kabir and said, "One more time you get a shot like that I swear that I will kill you."๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kabir laughed and hugged her back while Abhay and Pia looked at them happily hugging each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

SO HERE GOES THE UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜Š HOPE U LIKED IT๐Ÿ˜Š WAITING FOR UR COMMENTS๐Ÿ˜› THIS IS THE LAST CHAP BUT I WILL COMPLETE WITH AN EPILOGUE WHICH I WILL POST SOON๐Ÿ˜Š